From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
- Life isn't fair, but death is.
- - Hades (The Gatekeeper's Sons)
Bear in mind the traits are not always going to show when interacting with him.
- Bear in mind that while Chris is powerful, he has glaring weaknesses including personality traits. I'll put down weaknesses eventually. Or maybe I won't ;^)
- Both a gift and a curse, immortality for Christopher has seen him from the younger ages of the world to the current age. He has seen the rise of empires and the fall of civilizations, as have others like him. Though, his immortality has come with its own drawbacks and its own boons that he takes with great stride to his steps.
- One of the strangest cases of innate magical inheritance is the likeness of regeneration at mystically improbable rates. This extends, with its own costs to achieving such, to returning from the dead. Simply put, he cannot stay dead. However, his regeneration may be worked around with special mystical items and magic itself.
- Both part of it and one who sees it to being continued, Christopher is part of an age old bloodline of nobility and magic - No known start of it can be found, but notable members started appearing when the ancient civilizations rose. The ancient bloodline gives him some naturally enhanced parts to him - such as strength.
- Christopher's mastery of the magical domain of Death has been both good and bad, for it is something that is all about taking. Death is cruel, cold, and it is the one constant in the world. He can siphon, transfer, steal, and more - All based around the idea that he is the bringer of the inevitable.
- The base nature of magic is arcane, and Christopher is no stranger to it. Though his longevity has allowed him to master it, it is no easier than the day he started learning. His paths of advanced arcane magic are no easy thing, and he handles the use of such with great care.
- Christopher has always enjoyed wielding specific weapon types, namely swords and staves. Able to focus his magic through either, he has the skills to wield either to deadly levels.
- While it's not so much a skill, Christopher has an array of armors that protect him from various things and serve multiple purposes.
(These will be official events of Paragon Chat & the storylines run in it)
The Company of a Silent God
- Since PVP is currently not a thing in Paragon Chat, all conflict will be solved through text fights should that come to be.
- These songs are worth listening to when considering Christopher:  & 
- I'm still working on lots of this. I'm trying to balance things out as I go. Things will disappear, others will be toned down.
- The voice I imagine for him can be found here
- He's the founder of The Silver Aegis - a prominent force of heroes.
- Chris has had affiliations for years with Vanguard, Midnighter's, and several other groups - NPC and otherwise.
- He's a mage and one with interests in lots of mythological/legend-based stuff. Demons, spirits, gods, and the likes have reason to know of him.
- He's old. Other immortals can know of him or his many names. (Not all the aliases/names are put down yet. Still doing research)