Agent of D.O.O.M
· 41 Science Brute ·
· Other Affiliations ·
Department of Operational Metahumans
July 4, 1989
Powers & Abilities
· Equipment ·
LaserShield, Fixer, Communicator, Jetpack
Worldwide (Rodney Capp) is a fictional hero in the Virtue server of the online game City of Heroes. Worldwide is sort of a homage to Captain America, but much more idiotic and egotistical. Being raised in a high security facility from a young age robbed him of any social skills and also made him develop an extreme superiority complex. After years of disregarding orders, mouthing off to his superiors, and proving himself to be a liability, D.O.O.M (Department of Operational Metahumans) has given him one last chance to redeem his agent status or else he'll be dishonorably discharged and sent to prison.
In the late 80s, the American government was becoming increasingly paranoid about metahumans in the country. This prompted the creation of a new government agency known as the American Metahuman Initiative (A.M.I.). This new project was dedicated to finding ways to control the super-individuals in the country and making sure they stayed loyal to America. The program was open to all superhuman applicants. The agency would then test your superhuman abilities and train you to become a super-soldier for the American government. Unfortunately, the program recieved no applicants. People argued that the government had no business in metahuman affairs. Desperate, the director of the program sought out a young boy born with a weak mutant genome. That boy was Rodney Capp. The director then covertly purchased Rodney from his parents and raised him in A.M.I. headquarters, training him to be the greatest government operative of all time. He also utilized several dangerous scientific methods to amplify Rodney's mutation. Eventually, he was successful, and Rodney Capp became Worldwide, the world's most inept, sarcastic, and egotistical government agent of all time. Although he boasted excellent results in all of his missions, most people hated Worldwide as a person and despised working with him. Eventually, the US Department of Defense opted to take control of the super-agent and shut down A.M.I. as well as bring in the director for illegally purchasing a child. Now, Worldwide takes his orders directly from the heads of the American government...
WASHINGTON, DC - 1989
FROM THE JOURNAL OF AGENT DOUGLAS
After completing surveillance on target "Rodney Capp", Agent Walters decides to contact HQ and update Director Flannigan on the mission. The following is their transcribed conversation:
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Give me some good news Walters.
AGENT WALTERS: We've located the metahuman "Rodney Capp", his powers seem dull at best.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Well we aren't exactly swimming with metahuman volunteers over here at the AMERICAN METAHUMAN INTIATIVE, Walters, get that Capp kid in here! Dull or not! He's got metahuman potential!
AGENT WALTERS: Sir, he's two years old.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: *Sighs* Walters. A.M.I. was started with a simple mission, to take the superpowered American citizens parading around in tights and ally them with the government.
AGENT WALTERS: I know, but-
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: The United States will not stand for costumed idiots running around, protecting cities, and making us look like a bunch of schmucks. The superhero business needs to be regulated, controlled, tamed, etc. We all know that is what the Russians are doing.
AGENT WALTERS: I understand sir-
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: OR MAYBE YOU'D PREFER AN ARMY OF RUSSIAN SUPERHUMANS KNOCKING ON OUR DOOR READY TO SHOVE THEIR COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA DOWN THE THROAT OF THE PEOPLE!
AGENT WALTERS: No I don't want that.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Good, then get that Capp kid to headquarters for training.
AGENT WALTERS: I told you, he's two years old!
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: I don't care Walters! You get that superpowered goldmine wrapped up in a diaper and bring him back here ASAP!
AGENT WALTERS: His parents aren't just going to hand him over to me...
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: I'm sending another agent with a briefcase full of something, trust me, they'll give you the baby.
AGENT WALTERS: You want me to buy this baby?
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: YES I WANT YOU TO BUY THE F***ING BABY. SO JUST F***ING TAKE THE MONEY, BUY THE F***ING BABY, AND GET THE F*** BACK HERE.
AGENT WALTERS: Okay! Okay!
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Excellent. Oh, Rodney Capp, you don't know it yet, but one day, you're going to be the FACE of AMERICA.
Walters then proceeded to hang up his communicator and we awaited the arrival of Agent Brown, who had in his possession a briefcase. After some intense negotiations, we succeded in...buying...young Rodney Capp. That's not legal, is it?
A.M.I. HEADQUARTERS, WYOMING - 1995
FROM THE JOURNAL OF AGENT DOUGLAS
Over the past few years, Director Flannigan has been working on amplifying Rodney Capp's mutant genome. Using a barrage of gamma rays, super serums, and radioactive materials, I think he's finally done it. Subject Rodney Capp is now exhibiting superhuman strength and agility. He's not indestructible, but all of the treatments have awakened his dormant genome. He is now, a true metahuman. Agent Walters was not as pleased with the results, and I recorded this conversation between him and Flannigan:
AGENT WALTERS: Flannigan! This is unethical! You've tormented this poor kid and turned him into a monster!
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: This is beneficial for AMERICA Walters. If you aren't proud of this outcome, then you're a communist. We've raised this boy to be one thing, the true personification of a patriot. He's going to be the worldwide symbol of America!
AGENT WALTERS: I disagree. The government has no place in superpowered affairs, and frankly, twisting this kid's genes to make him some kind of "Super-Agent" is wrong! This kid deserves a real life!
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Please, the subject knows he is destined for greater things than Tonka trucks and Pokemon cards.
AGENT WALTERS: Listen to yourself! The "subject" has a name.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: What is it like Franklin Hook or something?
AGENT WALTERS: The hell?! Franklin Hook?! That's not even close!
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: WELL I HONESTLY DON'T CARE WALTERS. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THIS KID'S NAME IS, HIS NAME IS "HERO". He's going to be the ultimate agent! No mission will be too tough for our superhuman division!
AGENT WALTERS: You've gone crazy, the government doesn't have a "superhuman division", this kid is the only real participant we've had.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: And he's awesome.
AGENT WALTERS: I cannot be a part of this anymore.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Really? Because that means you're a communist.
Flannigan then calls in the guards who apprehend Walters. He then accuses him of being a Russian spy all along who is trying to crumble the American government's new supersoldier program. They drag him away as he screams.
AGENT WALTERS: YOU'RE AN AWFUL MAN FLANNIGAN! HE'LL FIND OUT WHAT YOU DID TO HIM ONE DAY!
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Eh, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
And that was the end of the conversation. Walters was fired from A.M.I. and I'm pretty sure he was also deported. Oh well, I suppose he deserved it. He was not dedicated to the project like Flannigan and the others.
BRASILIA, BRAZIL - 2007
FROM THE JOURNAL OF AGENT DOUGLAS
It has been several years since the A.M.I. poured all of their resources into this Capp kid. Now, he's 20 years old and he's ready for a live action mission. Director Flannigan sent him into the Brazillian capital to capture criminal drug lord, Salvatore Diaz, who has been sneaking illegal substances into the United States since 2000. His trade is completely hidden, and he's got an army of hired goons protecting him. This job could only be completed by a super agent. Capp, now codenamed Worldwide, has just contacted Flannigan with the results of the mission. The following is their conversation:
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Tell me you got Diaz kid!
RODNEY CAPP (WORLDWIDE): Yeah, uh, he's not going anywhere. So like, all this heroin? We like, need this stuff tested? Make sure it is legit?
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: How much resistance was there Capp? Did Diaz put up a fight? Did you have to discharge any weapons? Were your fists enough equipment?
RODNEY CAPP (WORLDWIDE): Woah, you're going a mile a minute here Flanny, there was definitely some resistance. He had like four dudes packing major heat just chilling with him wherever he went. I was only able to nab him alone when he went in the bathroom to take a dump.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: You captured him while he was on the toliet?
RODNEY CAPP (WORLDWIDE): Well, I busted in a window, he screamed and ran with his pants around his ankles. Bam, tripped, hit his head, knocked out cold. That's when his four bodyguards came in and pointed shotties at me.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Oh God, are you alright? They didn't shoot you did they? What is your medical condition?
RODNEY CAPP (WORLDWIDE): I disarmed them by roundhouse kicking the firearms out of their hands.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Excellent tactic agent! So the bodyguards are currently unconcious as well?
RODNEY CAPP (WORLDWIDE): I locked them in the closet.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: So, you have the target captured, pantsless, and out cold lying on the floor of his apartment... You disarmed his bodyguards and locked them in a closet, where they are not out cold, but they are just merely, unable to break down the door.
RODNEY CAPP (WORLDWIDE): Yeah.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Sounds like a clean job to me. I'll send some agents in for extraction! Excellent work Worldwide!
RODNEY CAPP (WORLDWIDE): Why do you keep calling me that?
For his first mission, Agent Capp has done exceptionally well. We can only hope he takes on future tasks with as much energy and vigor. Although, I'd prefer to not have to look at targets' junk while I take them into custody.
A.M.I. HEADQUARTERS, WYOMING - 2010
FROM THE JOURNAL OF AGENT DOUGLAS
Rodney Capp is the most annoying human being on the planet. Somehow our agency found the dumbest, most incosiderate tool on the face of the Earth and sunk millions of dollars into him. We are so desperate. Sure he completes his mission, but every other word out of his mouth is sarcastic or a dirty joke. Even though I grow tired of Capp, that is not my main reason for this journal entry. Director Flannigan was recently contacted by NSA Agent Dugan, who requested a meeting. I will document their conversation as it unfolds:
NSA AGENT DUGAN: Afternoon Flannigan, I'm here to discuss the future of A.M.I.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Oh great! I wanted to talk to you about the direction this agency was taking-
NSA AGENT DUGAN: The United States Department of Defense has decided to discontinue A.M.I. The agency is hereby shut down.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: What?! You can't do that! What about all we've done for our country?!
NSA AGENT DUGAN: The Department of Defense is taking over control of all metahuman affairs. A sub-division is no longer necessary. In addition, we will need to speak with Meta-Agent Rodney Capp.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: That's what this is about?! You want Worldwide huh?! Well you can't have him! I created him! I bought-I mean, raised him!
NSA AGENT DUGAN: Save it Flannigan, we were informed by Agent Walters of your acts. Purchasing a baby for combat training and genetic experiments is both unethical and illegal. As was your firing of him for not agreeing with your process. We let all that slide though the past few years because we wanted to see what you could do with Capp and whether or not all this was just a waste of time. You proved yourself to us Flannigan! You created the government's own metahuman supersoldier! Well done! Now, you're being shut down...and arrested.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: This is unfair! You take my life's work from me and lock me away in prison?
Then, Agent Capp entered the room confused. With a puzzled look in his eye, he greeted Agent Dugan.
RODNEY CAPP (WORLDWIDE): Sup bro, who're you?
NSA AGENT DUGAN: Agent Dugan, I'm with the NSA and the Department of Defense, you're being called up to the majors Agent Capp.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: Don't go with him Worldwide, I mean...RODNEY! I'm your father! I raised you!
RODNEY CAPP (WORLDWIDE): You taught me to obey orders...and, this guy outranks you, so I'm going to listen to him instead. Sorry.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: You spoiled brat! Think for yourself for once! My God, what have I done. I turned a man into a machine. Any humanity Rodney Capp once had is gone. He's a true patriot, a blind follower.
RODNEY CAPP (WORLDWIDE): Okay, now I'm definitely not listening to you dick.
DIRECTOR FLANNIGAN: He's also an obnoxious asshole.
NSA AGENT DUGAN: Alright Flannigan, that's enough. Worldwide, we have an important mission for you, have you ever been to Paragon City?
Agent Dugan then took Director Flannigan into custody and several other NSA agents flooded headquarters and served us papers discharing us. The entire operation was shut down, and our shining accomplishment, Worldwide, was now above us all. I suppose that is the true example of karma though. Because of our intervention, a normal human was turned into something much different. Deep down, I know that our actions weren't supposed to happen, and our intervention went against nature itself.
US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE PSYCH EVAL SUMMARY
WORDS TO DESCRIBE AGENT CAPP (WORLDWIDE)
Agent is extremely full of himself and confident in his abilities. Overly cocky when given a task, no matter what it is. Most likely developed this superiority complex to cope with being isolated from the world for so long.
INAPPROPRIATE: It seems that A.M.I. failed to teach this agent manners or proper behavior. He often says vulgar or disgusting things and has been known to remove his pants frequently.
DIM-WITTED: Agent has very low knowledge of several academic subjects. He struggles in Mathematics, Reading, Foreign Languages, and Science. Yet, he knows a lot about American history.
COMPETITIVE: Agent tries to outdo everyone and prove that he is the best. Does not work well with others.
IMMATURE: Agent told me four poop jokes within an hour of me knowing him.
RISKY: Agent takes stupid risks and is sort of an adrenaline junkie.
INATTENTIVE: Agent has a hard time listening to anything I say. Also reads at an extremely slow pace. Most likely born with ADD. I recommend high dose medication.
RACIST: If I had a nickel for every time he asked to see the janitor's papers, I'd be a much richer man than I am now.
My final evaluation about Agent Capp (Worldwide) is that he is a dangerously idiotic, overly competitive liability to the government and should be relieved of his agent status immediately. Of course, we can disregard all these warnings though however because he has superpowers, and therefore, he is invaluable to our organization. He can make as many poop jokes as he wants.
US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE EQUIPMENT OVERVIEW
STANDARD ISSUE EQUIPMENT FOR AGENT CAPP (WORLDWIDE)
LASERSHIELD: Utilizing highly advanced laser technology developed by NASA, we've managed to create a device capable of repelling almost every attack. The device projects a laser field in a short radius to create a shield that Worldwide can then use to deflect any incoming assaliant. Whether it be bullets, fists, more lasers, or even a dragon breathing fire. All of these things are incapable of penetrating the lasershield. However, if that dragon breathing fire were to approach from behind, the shield would be rendered useless and Worldwide would be dead. That begs the question, why didn't we make it a bubble like what John Travolta has in The Boy in the Plastic Bubble? The answer, let's just say we like to keep Worldwide on his toes. Danger is lurking around every corner and we need to make sure that Worldwide isn't slacking off in his unbreakable forcefield or anything like that. Its a pride thing.
COMMUNICATOR: Obviously Worldwide will need to contact headquarters at several times during his various missions so we developed a communicator for use in the field. Worldwide insisted at first that we just buy him an iPhone 4, but that turned out to be a mistake when he began ignoring all of his mission objectives to play Angry Birds. We decided to create a means of communication for Worldwide that had no gaming capabilities because we are the government and we believe fun is pointless. I mean, we need to keep him focused on the mission. Due to Worldwide's severe ADD, we developed a very boring device that he can write messages to us on. We will then interpret them and either message him back or contact him via earpiece. Oh great, I just realized he can use it to send us drawings of penises. How could we overlook such a serious flaw in design!
JETPACK: Worldwide's superhuman powers did not grant him much leverage when it came to say...scaling a 30 foot wall to break into a secure facility. To remedy this problem, we equipped Worldwide with a standard issue jetpack. That's right, the government has jetpacks, but we just won't let the people use them. This jetpack allows Worldwide to enter two modes. He can use it for steady flying, so he can just jetpack around and perhaps chase a target that has taken to the skies to avoid him. Or, he can use it to gain a large boost in jump height. We originally planned on installing springs in his shoes to accomplish this, but we find this jetpack has better results. Although, the spring shoes did result in more bodily harm to Worldwide, which is always fun to watch.
"FIXER": There is always the possibility that Worldwide will be injured on a mission. When that happens, we cannot afford to waste time getting him to a hospital because we know that once there he will never want to leave. Seriously, we once admitted him to an agency hospital for suspected poisoning, and he wound up staying there for a week getting sponge baths from attractive nurses and watching The Price is Right on TV. To make sure that Worldwide can stay in the field after getting injured, poisoned, shot, burned, or recieving any other bodily trauma, we've developed a handheld device that attaches to his utility belt called the "Fixer". The "Fixer" basically injects a stream of high power and experimental drugs into Worldwide's system and will have him feeling good as new.
US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE CONNECTIONS OVERVIEW
ALLY ASSESSMENT FOR AGENT CAPP (WORLDWIDE)
SPACE AGE - THE PARTNER
- Jin Park is a human battery. His rare genetic mutation causes him to output an excess of energy, making him extremely dangerous. Our worst fears were realized when he donned the name Nitro-Jin and began terrorizing Galaxy City. He was eventually subdued and sent to prison, but because of the value of his mutant genome, the government took control of him instead. We offered him a shot at redemption piloting the prototype Space Age suit that can only be powered by his raw energy. Assinged to Worldwide as a partner because both agents' loyalty and worth must be tested. Who better for them to work with than each other?
LUFICIA - THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
OFFICER TRENT - THE VOICE OF REASON
ORGANIZATIONS & GROUPS
DEPARTMENT OF OPERATIONAL METAHUMANS - THE OVERLORD
- DOOM was formed towards the end of 2002, when the Rikti War had begun to slowly end. Several heroes desired to gain favor with the American government in order to help protect the country from any other Rikti attacks. DOOM is a sub-division of the Department of Defense which employs only metahumans as agents. DOOM shut down the American Metahuman Initiative and used their by-product, Worldwide, as one of their first agents. Now, they have begun to think of Worldwide and Space Age as liabilities and have given them one final mission that they must succeed in or else they will be discharged from the branch and incarcerated.
HYPERION FORCE - THE TEAM
- Hyperion Force has been around for several years after its inital founding by John Flag. Worldwide and Space Age never intended to join them when they first arrived in Paragon City. Hyperion Force graciously welcomed them into their ranks after they discovered that their friend Luficia was the next to be targeted by Perun. They joined forces with the group to help track her down and gained many good friends because of it. When they finally found Luficia, The Mercurial Talon agreed to let Worldwide and Space Age to continue working with the group as provisional members until they locate their target.
US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE THREATS OVERVIEW
THREAT ASSESSMENT FOR AGENT CAPP (WORLDWIDE)
PERUN - THE RUSSIAN
- Perun is the mysterious leader of a looming facist uprising who leads a double life as a prominent heroic figure in Paragon City. He is a powerful superhuman who views himself to be a god. He utilizes propaganda and insidious means of torture to recruit individuals for his growing army. In addition to his own strength, he has several powerful allies including Sgt. Rostovich, a Russian scientist and agent, Coldshot, a former rising hero converted to Perun's side through horrible brain experimentation, and many others. Worldwide and Space Age were originally intended to die on their recon mission into Perun's suspected hideout, but because they survived, they were given the chance to redeem themselves by catching the supervillian and unmasking him.
THE ANTI-AMERICAN COALITION
- THE HO CHI MINNOW - THE VIET CONG
- Ngo Hà was a member of the viet cong who developed an underwater swimsuit. Using his sub-aquatic talents, he reached the American West Coast and began sabotaging oil rigs and causing oil spills. DOOM sent Worldwide in to investigate and he discovered that Ngo, now referring to himself as The Ho Chi Minnow, was causing oil spills in an effort to get revenge on the American government for trying to push Ho Chi Minh out of power. Worldwide was forced to pursue The Ho Chi Minnow underwater until The Ho Chi Minnow was bitten by a shark and Worldwide was able to capture him and send him into government hands.
- THE PYONGYANG PUNISHER - THE NORTH KOREAN
- Mangjeol Kwak was a North Korean citizen who was originally against communism and tyranny. He dressed up as a vigilante and called himself the Pyongyang Punisher and began attacking North Korean military hot spots. The Pyongyang Punisher eventually joined forces with an American vigilante to try and take down Kim Jong Il, but the American ultimately betrayed him. Angered, the Pyongyang Punisher converted to Kim Jong Il's side and joined his regime. Years later, the Pyongyang Punisher appeared in America, trying to track down the American vigilante that betrayed him. The vigilante had become a DOOM officer, so they sent Worldwide to protect him. After a skirmish, the Pyongyang Punisher fled back to North Korea, illuding custody.
- REICHSWEHR - THE NAZI
- Elias Müller moved to the United States at a young age and began building a corporate empire. Müller, being a business genius, created one of the most powerful businesses on the East Coast. Unknown to the rest of the world, his company was a front to earn money to fund a militant Nazi group that would attempt to assassinate important American government officials. Upon discovering the plot, DOOM chose Worldwide to dispatch of the Nazi group. Worldwide saw Müller at the Nazi group's hideout, but was unable to capture him. DOOM then requested he try not to pursue Müller as there was not enough evidence to do so. The leader of the Nazi group was given the name Reichswehr by the press, and Worldwide now applies that name to Müller.
- SHOGUNNER - THE JAP
- Yoshida Yamada underwent treatment for his rare genetic disorder at a top secret research lab that was underground in Nagasaki, Japan. While he was being tested, Nagasaki was hit with the atom bomb, killing millions, but leaving Yamada and the researchers unharmed. Enraged, Yamada went berserk and demanded the researchers work nonstop and build him a weapon that would both keep him alive and be able to retaliate against America. Yamada appeared in America years later wearing a crudely constructed metallic suit and wreaking havoc on innocent civilians in metropolitan areas. Worldwide was dispatched to fight Yamada, dubbed by the press as Shogunner. Worldwide succeeded in defeating Shogunner, but he broke out of custody and escaped into the criminal underground.
- DOUBLE FRONT - THE GERMAN
- Desperate for a way to fight a war on both fronts, Kaiser Wilhem developed a prototype armor that would turn normal soldiers into walking tanks. When it was discovered that the armor needed an insane amount of power, the project was scrapped. The designs for the armor were discovered years later, by a World War I history buff named Schmidt Hoffman. Hoffman believed that it was the Germans' destiny to win World War I and the fact that the armor was never constructed was the reason they lost. He then constructed the armor and powered it using today's technology. He then marched on the White House, declaring the Kaiser supreme over all other leaders. Worldwide was sent to protect the White House, which he succeeded in doing. Hoffman escaped, however, and claimed that it would be possible for him to win a double front war, earning him the nickname Double Front.
- GHOST DANCER - THE NATIVE
- Ahote Ayita grew up hearing great legends about his ancestors fighting the white man. Ayita was always angry about the white man defeating his people in the end. Ayita ran away from home at a young age and began living in the woods to become one with his ancestors. One night, he recieved a 'vision' telling him to fight for all the ancestors killed by the white man. He then became a night prowler, murdering innocent civilians in a nearby town. Worldwide was sent to investigate the killings as DOOM thought it might be the work of the returning Shogunner. Worldwide was knocked unconcious and nearly killed by Ayita, but he managed to break free and drive him into hiding. Worldwide remembers him dancing before he was about to stab him with an arrowhead, this caused the public to refer to this serial killer as Ghost Dancer.
- THE ENSLAVER - THE CONFEDERATE
- Robert Douglas was a racist bigot who died during the Civil War. His great, great, great grandson, a teen who dabbled in satanic rituals, preformed a spell he learned from a Circle of Thorns' text on his corpse, to see if it would work. Suprisingly, a dark entity took over Robert Douglas' body and he was raised from the dead. He then preceeded to kill his great, great, great grandson and set out to destroy "the Union". Using his dark powers, Douglas was able to bend souls to do his bidding. The increased supernatural activity earned the attention of DOOM, who sent Worldwide to investigate. He discovered the entire town was being brainwashed into rebuilding the Confederacy. Worldwide freed the town from Douglas' mind control and captured the spirit, sending him to be investigated by experts. This event goes unreported and is classified, but DOOM agents refer to Douglas' reanimated corpse as The Enslaver.
- PARLIAMENT - THE REDCOAT
- Archibald West is the youngest to take up the mantle of Parliament. The supervillian has lived on throughout centuries, first appearing during the American Revolution and reappearing from then on in many different incarnations. West took the name as an honor and decided that he would use today's technology to return Britain to its former glory. He kidnapped a member of Ouroboros and forced him to send him back in time to destroy Paul Reveree as a baby so that he could stop the Americans from gaining any advantage over the British. Before he could succeed, Worldwide arrived at West's hideout and defeated him with ease. West was thrown in jail, but vowed to get out and do justice to his supervillian name, Parliament!
US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE MISSION LOGS
MISSION OVERVIEWS FOR AGENT CAPP (WORLDWIDE)
MISSION 1: PERUN
- After being deemed liabilities by DOOM Headquarters, Worldwide and his new partner Space Age are given one last chance to redeem themselves by catching an underground fascist leader bent on overthrowing the American government who seems to be based within Paragon City. After uncovering a plot by his second in command, Rostovich, to capture heroes and torture them to his side, Worldwide and Space Age know they must act quickly. They find out that Rostovich's next target is Luficia, someone they met in their first days in the city, and they spring into action to rescue her. Working with Luficia, her superteam, and Malcolm Trent, Worldwide and Space Age are able to find Rostovich and finally come face-to-face with his leader, Perun. After an intense fight, Worldwide is brutally wounded, but Perun is brought into custody and Rostovich is apparently killed in the battle.
MISSION 2: THE DATAMINER
- After their first successful mission, DOOM decides to have Worldwide and Space Age continue their operations in Paragon City. DOOM is adamant that nobody else finds out about the "Perun Incident", so they deploy Worldwide and Space Age on a mission to locate an information broker that was believed to be working with Perun called the Dataminer. The Dataminer was in possession of all the details about the incident and intended to release them to the public. Worldwide and Space Age uncover that he was working with Arachnos, then interrogate his Arachnos contact into giving up the location of his cargo ship. The two then board the Dataminer's boat and battle through his trained guards until finding him. He quickly dashes for a lifeboat, and they follow him, eventually cornering him in Nerva. DOOM demands that Worldwide and Space Age return to base, as the American government has no jurisdiction in the Etoile Isles. They disregard orders and capture the Dataminer leading to them being discharged from DOOM and left stranded in the Isles.