From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Born in a rural town in Indiana, Alexandra began to show signs of powers at a very young age. Plants would bend towards her; flowers would bloom early if she waddled up to them. By the age of three, her skin pigments had begun to change, turning a blue color. Her legs also shifted, becoming almost Saurian in appearance. By the time she was fifteen, she had turned a light hue of green. Her parents loved her regardless of her appearance. Even her class mates and friends didn't treat her much different. At the age of eighteen she made her way to the city to fight crime and make a difference in the world.
Outwardly, she looks like a hybrid of human and plant. When her skin is blue, she is able to run at impressive speeds, leap two stories straight up and hover slightly, without any special training. If her skin changes to a greenish cyan color, she can sprout wings and fly. The wings and green skin are the result of a manipulation of plant matter. She can fly quickly, and perform photosynthesis.
Recently, she has discovered she can alter her appearance drastically.
Her control over plants extends mostly to holding and tripping people. The thorny yet strong plants are hard to burn freeze or cut through, aiding in her crime fighting. Not one to go it alone, her other abilities help keep her allies up and fighting.
Her body has its own properties. Her skin can easily be infused with chlorophyll, allowing her to run on nothing but water, sun and some small vitamin pills she carries. Her wings reduce her energy needs further, creating two large solar panels. Internally, her organs are closely linked to plant systems, granting her some immunity to poisons and disease. When she shifts forms or has her wings out, there is a very earthy, flowery smell
- Strong will. Her devotion to her ideals grants her an unshakeable belief system.
- Regeneration. She can regenerate whole sections of her body easily, giving her great resistance to damage.
- Toughness. Her scales grant her a good deal of protection from small punches and low caliber firearms.
- Fire. Extreme heat dries her out, reducing her abilities ten-fold.
- Cold. Extreme cold has a similar effect, making her plants brittle.
- Toxins. Low levels barely affect her abilities. A high enough concentration or the right mix can be deadly.
((If you have met, spoke with, or interacted ICly with Alexandra, feel free to write down a little blurb. Just be reasonable))