From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
This article about a character is a stub -- a small, but growing, work in progress. If you're the creator of this character, why not consider expanding it?
|Real Name:||Alisha Shatogi|
|Height:||5' 8" (172 cm)|
|Weight:||181 lbs (82 kg)|
|Place of Birth:||Wisconsin|
|Base of Operations:||Paragon City, RI|
|Practical and combat magic, flight, supernatural perception. Strong electromagnetic field around her body which disrupts most electronics.|
|Polygot, acute senses and memory|
|Communication unit, Ouroboros portal device|
|No additional information available.|
A driven young woman doing her best to make the world a better place. Alisha is an intrepid scholar and adventurer, always seeking new experiences and knowledge. She has been a student of the arcane arts since childhood and is often seen with a tome or novel near to hand even when fighting the most dangerous of Paragon's darker side. Friendly and outgoing, she will talk to almost anyone - whether they want her company or not. She is fiercly loyal to her friends, and the quickest way to earn her ire is to insult or endanger them. She is otherwise not easily stirred to anger, with an easygoing personality always ready to laugh. Despite this, she can also be fairly headstrong and reckless.
She is known to frequent Pocket D for the express purpose of making new friends.
A subtle midwestern accent betrays her Wisconsin heritage and her status as a new resident of Paragon.
- She's cunningly intelligent and observant.
- On that note, she also has a fairly scientific view of the world, and views magic and science equally; magic is a kind of science, science is a kind of magic, and they can even overlap.
- She is a terminal polyglot, being conversational in at least 6 languages and understandable in many more. (Native: English. Fluent: French, Russian, Norwegian, Japanese.)
- Rocks hard.
- And she is indeed just a little bit wacky, with a nearly complete irreverence for social standards. She speaks her mind, with little regard for taboo subjects and only slightly more regard for people's feelings.
- Has a mother hen-ish streak especially regarding the health of her friends in the Swords.
- Has a feline tail, due to an accident experimenting with magic as a teen. She has opted not to have it removed, as it is useful.
- Midnighter by training and heritage. In civvies (vest+shirt+jeans costume, the one with the tail) she has a lapel pin of the Midnighters insignia.
- Joined the Swords after an encounter in Pocket D involving Amanda and an exploding necromancer.
- She recruited Doctor Jaunt upon realizing he was a bit lost in time and space.
- She recruited Michelle after the accident with a scrying spell that ended up summoning X'tor.
- Most proficient with electricity and arcane forces (Elec/Energy blaster.) As a result, she has an abnormal electromagnetic field surrounding her body. This field tends to mess with electronics.
- Once apparently caused a two day rolling blackout while drunk.