From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
(Page is terribly out of date. Bear with me as I slowly update it)
Anna Paige Crane
|Date of Birth:||
1993 (age 26)
|Place of Birth:||
Sharkhead Isle, The Rogue Isles
|Base of Operations:||
|[ Source ]|
- The Rogue Isles Protectorate - Anna is the founder of the Isles-based Hero group, The Rogue Isles Protectorate. After leading the group for a long time Anna has recently stepped down and given its leadership to Void Dreamer, so she could have more time to raise her children. Anna still takes a very active role in the group, though, acting as one of the senior officers
- FUSPDR Radio - Anna's pirate radio station. She broadcasts from one of the abandoned buildings on Mercy Island and usually plays punk rock and jazz, interspersed with her commenting on life in the Isles and making jokes.
- Lily Crane is Anna and Robin's nineteen-year-old daughter from the future. Due to Shade's attack on Anna, the girl won't be born in the current timeline. Despite that, Anna is trying her hardest to be a good mother for Lily and loves having her around. Lily's one of the few people Anna can completely confide in.
- Eshet Lillah is Anna's foster mother. After Anna told Eshet she was pregnant Esh immediately adopted her, citing that she needed a real family more than ever at the time. Anna's very grateful to be part of a real family.
- Beta Ward is Anna's wife and soulmate. The two started out as good friends and became more than that after Robin left Anna. Anna tried her best to be a good partner for Beta, even though she sometimes feels out of place, having never dated a girl before her. On September 7, 2009 the couple was wedded. Unfortunately, Beta was murdered along with several other members of Anna's family, leaving Anna heartbroken.
- Domi Dayglow is a young girl who Anna Considers to be a good friend. She's a little surprised that Domi puts up with all the meddling she does. Even though Domi is technically older than her, Anna thinks of the girl as a little sister and would protect her with her life. Domi was also the godmother of Anna and Robin's child, but Anna lost the baby. Domi has left the Isles and her friends, leaving them hurt, but she still loves Domi.
- Cassandra Lance is Anna's unofficially adopted sister. Anna considers Cass to be part of her ever-expanding family and would go to the ends of the Earth for the girl. Cassandra sometimes ends up on the receiving end of Anna's motherly side.
- Sam Crane is another time traveler, and Anna and Beta's great-granddaughter. She was sent back to their time under mysterious circumstances by Anna in the future and given no instructions on why. She is also in a relationship with Cassandra.
- Unit v4.0 is the sometimes-fatherly, sometimes-annoying robot ghost that Anna befriended while she was dating Robin. Most of the time the two get along. The two can usually be found hanging out in the Basement, bemoaning their boring existences.
- Zealot Kegan is an energetic young man from the future that Anna met through Domi. He often comes to Anna for advice on his relationship with Cassandra.
- Robin Fenix was Anna's boyfriend. There was nothing Anna wouldn't do for him, but when she was attacked by a man named Shade, and lost her baby as a result, Robin decided he couldn't deal with it and left her. Despite the hardships, the two have managed to salvage their friendship.
- Thalia Janusblood is a really nice woman that Anna also thinks of as almost a sister. She's helped Anna and her family many times and is even related to Anna through their mutual descendant, Maxine Crane.
- Void Dreamer is a sweet woman that Anna's fond of. Anna thinks Akina is a nice woman, but is too shy for her own good. Aki joined The Protectorate after leaving Inevitable Evolution.
((If I left you out, you can put your name in and I'll fill out the rest later.))
Death Head Leslie is, or was, Anna's only biological sister. The girl was killed by their parents when Anna was three, and at some point since then she returned from the dead. Angry at Anna for getting away from their parents and developing the happy life that she couldn't have, she set out to take away all the things Anna holds dear. Being an undead human, Leslie was easily accepted into the Skulls, where she quickly became a Death Head. She had the opportunity to become more, but declined. Her level of involvement with the group isn't known, but she does have several of the members under her direct command.
Anna Crane is a headstrong young mutant who firmly believes that it's her responsibility to clean up the Rogue Isles. She's made as many friends as enemies with her attitude, as she often comes off as immature or hot-headed. She may take things too seriously, and some things not seriously enough. The girl may even be described as caring to a fault, as she'll often go extremely out of her way to make her friends and family happy. Anna is also a very motherly girl. She's begun raising her granddaughter, Violet, as her own daughter, and often acts as a mother to her close friend, Cassandra.
She can talk about most things rather openly, but some subjects, like her childhood, she prefers to keep between her and her closest friends. As she tries to really fill the role of leadership the Protectorate demands of her, Anna hates showing any sign of weakness in front of people, leading her to bottle the feelings up. Luckily for her Beta can get her to open up when she needs to.
- Retractable Thorns - Anna's mutation gave her the ability to grow large thorns from her body. She can fling them at her foes or simply stab them.
- Plant Psychic - Anna can communicate telepathically with plants. It doesn't give her any control over them, but she can ask them for aid, which the plants usually give.
- Seed Expulsion - Anna can also fling various types of seeds from her fingertips. It's slightly painful for her and the tips of her fingers are very scarred as a result of use.
- Pyrokinesis- After being an unwilling participant in a series of experiments carried out on mutants by the Oran Corporation, Anna's mutant gene was tampered with and unlocked several dormant powers. One of these powers was the ability to summon and control fire with a thought.
- Telekinesis- Another power Anna developed was the ability to read minds and cause psychic damage. This is not ab ability she uses often.
- Astral Projection - Picking up and browsing through an old spell book, Anna decided to learn how to astral project, or control her soul while it's out of her body. Anna's soul is physically immune to damage in this form, however her physical body can be easily harmed. She always makes sure to be in a safe place before leaving her body.
- Anna's favorite food is Pop Rocks. She eats six packets a day and has invented a drink she calls a 'Pop Shot', which is Dr. Pepper and Pop Rocks poured into a shot glass.
- Anna plays the bass guitar. She has a gold and black Rickenbacker 4003.
- Anna has a fondness for leather clothing. From her costume to civvies, there's always something leather on her. Contrary to popular belief, she doesn't have a fetish for it. She just thinks it looks cool.
- Anna was once seriously burned on her hands and face by Fire-Burn, resulting in the loss of sight in her left eye. Anna kept it that way until her friends pestered her into getting it fixed. Her left eye is now cybernetic.
- Anna has a tattoo on her left arm of a gold and black stylized bouquet of sunflowers, done by her mother, Eshet Lillah.