From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Barnabas LeVite was an Arachnos general. He oversaw the Arachnos Special Operations Corps (ARSOC) as General, but fled Arachnos after attacking the leader of a separate Arachnos team. He was, until killed in action, wanted by Lord Recluse and Arachnos for defecting, and by the Hero Corps, Longbow and the PPD for having served under Arachnos. Barnabas now goes by the alias Web, The Son of Encouragement, and acts (arguably) as a hero in Paragon City and leads a small team out of Cyprus.
Section 1: History.
Section 1.1: The Orphan of War.
Joseph Handel, Jr. was born on 3 April, 1983. His parents, Joseph and Helen, were anti-Arachnos conspirators living in the Crimson Cove neighbourhood of Nerva Archipelago. The couple had two daughters at the time of Joseph, Jr.'s birth: Riley and Beth Handel.
Joseph, Sr. and Helen were planning to plant a bomb at the base of Ghost Widow's tower. Their efforts were fully supported by Longbow, who offered their home protection against Arachnos soldiers. Two-or-so weeks after their son's birth, Ghost Widow did take notice. She ordered a strike force to seize the Handel household. It wasn't long before the widows arrived and apprehended the family, who would be executed by a firing squad a week later. Joseph, Jr., however, was spared by order of the field commander, Fortunata Mistress Maria LeVite, who would take him in as her son. Maria renamed the newborn Barnabas, which means Son of Encouragement. She told the strike force that Barnabas would "aspire to things greater than any could ever foresee."
Section 1.2: Fight to Live.
Barnabas grew strong and wise under his adoptive mother's guidance. They both knew he would never become a Fortunatus, which encouraged him to train physically every day until complete exhaustion. Oblivious to being adopted, Barnabas loved his mother as much as a son could.
Years went by. Barnabas grew into a strong young man, with even stronger aspirations. He didn't have much in the way of friends. The people he associated with the most were the Arachnos agents his mother worked with on a day-to-day basis. They saw the dedication he had to his training and studies, and treated him as an equal. On 3 April, 1999, only hours into Barnabas' 16th birthday, he laid awake in bed and studied for his ASVAB test. Arachnos propaganda and newspaper clippings wallpapered his room in the Grandville apartment he shared with his mother. She came home at 04:30 that morning. Even Barnabas, with no powers of precognition, knew that something was wrong. He stepped into the hall to greet her. She told him, "I love you," and was immediately shot through the right temple by a Longbow sniper on the adjacent rooftop. She fell into his arms, dead.
Time slowed for Barnabas. His eyes focused on the glint of the sniper's scope through the pierced window. He lowered his mother's body and dived through the window, expertly scaling the pipes and bricks of the neighbouring apartment until he reached the rooftop. There he saw the sniper, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Barnabas ran after him and tackled him mid-jump. His hands wrapped about the snipers neck and strangled him as they fell nineteen stories. They landed violently, touching down right in front of an Arachnos patrol. Barnabas pulled his bloody, crippled hands from the mangled neck of the sniper. He stood to his feet a killer, barefoot, in only a pair of pajama bottoms. His blood was dripping from the exposed bone of his knuckles, onto the corpse of the assassin. The leader of the patrol, Executioner Benton, recognized Barnabas as Maria LeVite's son and patted him on the shoulder. "Barney, you're ready."
The coroner later informed Executioner Benton that the sniper had been strangled to death before he hit the ground. The fall was only a few seconds.
Section 1.3: Live to Fight.
Barnabas entered boot camp a month later with a reputation. He was the son of a Fortunata Mistress, killed a Longbow assassin with his bare hands, and came with a sterling recommendation from Benton. Not to mention he was a good year or two younger than the rest of the prospects there. He was immediately the best in show. In ranged, hand to hand, logical and tactical training, Barnabas came out on top. He was made team leader of a small group of cadets. One of them, a CQB specialist named Deliah White, soon became his closest friend. They were inseparable, and made such a good team that they were put in the same squad after graduation.
Over the next nine years, Barnabas fought his way up the ranks. Eventually, he was chosen to lead the Arachnos Special Operations Corps (ARSOC) as General Barnabas LeVite. He accepted, and promptly requested Deliah White be promoted to Colonel and remain at his right hand.
For a while, ARSOC was at the top of its game. LeVite hand-picked soldiers and widows from all over the Arachnos circuit to be a part of his team, and even recruited a few outsiders to join Arachnos' cause. But being a high ranking officer for a group like Arachnos doesn't come without repercussions. He was being targeted not only by Longbow, but by the heroes of Paragon City. LeVite put in a request with the Arbiters and was granted a Crab Spider backpack to better hold his own against the 'supers'. He stayed awake through the painful surgery. The vision of his mother kept the pain at bay while his spine was reinforced and grafted to the crab pack. Most subjects are wheelchair bound for a solid week or two. Barnabas left the operating room on foot. Over the next month, Colonel White became irritable. She began protesting her role as Barnabas' subordinate, arguing that she deserved to be treated as his partner. Her displays of malcontent carried on in public, and much of Pocket D became spectators. Drinking his annoyance away after a public argument with Deliah, Barney met Emily Denton and Erma Geddon. He took a quick liking to their gung-ho personalities and would eventually find himself in a relationship with Erma.
Deliah became distant, and eventually stopped talking with him. When Barnabas confronted her about it, she told him, “It’s cancer, Barney.” Barnabas looked desperately for a solution, but the only thing he could turn to for an answer was magic. Straego, a demon that Deliah had been in relations with, had the solution. He could burn her living body and bring her back to life as a demon herself. It was a big risk, and was asking a lot of Deliah, but Barnabas wasn’t about to lose the only person since his mother that he’d ever put his full trust into. Deliah came back, much greener and spikier than before. She was excited to be alive, and celebrated over the next couple of days. After that, it all went downhill. She and Barnabas were caught in a constant power struggle, and it carried on in public. She was making a scene, and that was bad for business. He told her he needed to let her go, and that they could no longer associate. Saying those words tore him apart, but his emotion didn’t get in the way when she attacked him. What seemed like hours was hardly more than a second: Barnabas fired his revolver as she charged, and her body fell and slid toward his feet. This sparked an uprising in Sergeant Major Kaito Ruga, who had also turned out to have demonic blood. Ruga attacked Barnabas. The fight appeared to be in Ruga’s favour, but Barnabas had just killed his best friend, and wasn’t in the mood to lose. He left the two corpses in the ARSOC base to be removed by the cleaners.
Barnabas attended Colonel White's funeral, but left early and made no speech.
Section 2: Story: The Son of Encouragement.
Section 3: Story: The Frozen Phoenix.
Section 4: Character Information.
Section 4.1: Gear.
Using stolen Arbiter technology, Barney implemented his own engineering genius to create a new brand of weapons and battle armour.
- SE2 5-Barrel Handguns.
- The handguns, boasting five barrels each, can be cycled through full auto, semi auto, and quad-shot firing modes. The quad-shot releases a bullet from each of the chambers simultaneously. This is effective at close range for impressive stopping power. In the two former firing modes, the bullets are released from the chambers counter-clockwise. As the next bullet is fired, the previous chamber is reloaded automatically. The four larger barrels fire 15mm calibre guided munitions which are able to seek targets. The smaller, higher barrel fires conventional 4.6mm bullets for close-quarter concentrated fire. The guns also feature a fiber-optic sight connected to Web's HUD for precision aiming in any environment.
- WLV Multicannon.
- In preparation for a rescue mission, Web engineered a massive 'multicannon.' A giant .50 calibre, double barrel sniper rifle with full-auto capabilities at one thousand rounds per minute. The multicannon also houses three larger attachments. The first fires a military grade narcotic. The 'sleep grenade' doesn't always put people to sleep, per se, but can disorient targets without a resistance or protection almost instantly. The second attachment fires a quick-freezing solution, capable of completely encasing some of Web's larger enemies in a block of sub-zero ice. The third, as it appears, is a giant rocket launcher attachment. The new multicannon has lost its cryo and sleep grenade attachments, and instead releases these agents via rocket as well.
- Royal CK Minigun.
- Self explanatory. The Royal can fire 3,000 7.62mm rounds per minute. With an apparently limitless bandolier linked from the Royal to his hammerspace, the weapon is extremely deadly. Additionally, being a cold demon means weapons will rarely overheat.
- Carrigan Industries "Jenny" Proton Cannon.
- Carrigan Industries, unofficially dubbed "Willtech" by Web, is responsible for the proton cannon Web received as a Christmas gift. It is, as promised, "the giant gun that Iron Man uses in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2." On vocal command, the cannon teleports in and attaches to Web's left shoulder. It fires a constant blue particle beam, capable of disintegrating weak metals and tearing apart some high strength armours. "Superiour Attack".
- RFH 'Arbiter' Longfang Channel-Thrower.
- The palm of his right hand can act as one of the longfang channelguns he used to wear on his back. It is able to charge and fire blasts of plasma, and can superheat without him feeling a bit of it. In both the combat and assault suits, Web carries a small canister of compressed fuel on the back of his belt. On his right wrist, below the channelgun, is a lighter. It's able to ignite with the flick of a wrist, and opens a valve when he pulls his hand back, turning it into a massive flamethrower that spits dazzling white fire. The fuel solution is mixed at home by Web, and nobody else knows the chemicals involved. He is able to use the thrower for extended amounts of time before fuel runs out, and the flames are upwards of 3500 degrees Fahrenheit (1,926.67 C). The flames are extremely bright, and can be used to blind enemies up to several hundred yards away.
- SC Shield Vambrace.
- The black bracer on Web's left forearm is able to absorb and redirect Web's demonic energies into a solid shield that can only be broken by over-exhaustion or a strong enough holy attack. When Web enters his 'Archdemon' form, the bracer is ignored, and energy protrudes from Web's forearm directly.
- Moonraker "Wrist Rocket".
- Because sometimes you need to shoot something when you have no hands. The Moonraker, like Web's other weapons, is connected to the targeting system in the Combat Media HUD. It is a lightweight backup weapon, able to fire up to five small guided rockets and 20 15mm rounds before depletion.
- Carrigan Industries Combat Media H.U.D.
- Web's communications pack, combat HUD and media center are all packed inside. His visor, though sometimes difficult to see through from the outside, is perfectly clear from the inside. On neural command, different elements of the heads up display will pop up in easy-to-view locations. To switch through the different displays, Web hardly has to do more than want that display open and it will appear for him. This makes it ideal for keeping communication and combat seamlessly integrated into his style of operation.
- The armoured kilt is worth the ridicule Web receives for wearing a 'skirt.' With a wish-gone-good, Web has a kilt with a hammerspace inside. He often reaches behind his back and takes his items from the beltline, but it's not uncommon for him to make a spectacle of himself and reach up his kilt to retrieve the multi-cannon when it's not slung across his back.
- Chrono Knight Dial-A-Time!™ Travel Belt
- Web's adopted daughter, Kinsey, came from the future using technology she said that Web would come to invent. When an army of futurebabies arrived, Web was able to convince Delia, his youngest (as far as he knows) to give him one of the belts and early access to the technology. Eventually, he was able to use his abilities as a tech thief to replicate the time belt. He doesn't agree with altering the timeline, but he's definitely using things to his advantage. Web's main concern about the belts is that Jean Claude Van Damme might arrest him for abusing their abilities.
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport.
- Web's Veyron has been a good source of fun in the past weeks. There were only 30 units produced, and Web's is a 31st, special ordered in solid black instead of the normal two-toned patterns that Veyrons usually come in. It is capable of reaching a top speed of 415 kilometers per hour (257.869045 mph), and can go from 0 to 300 km/h (186.411358 mph) in less than 15 seconds.
- Shadow-Hawk Streethawk STV.
- The Street Hawk is the best on-road performing Super Terrain Vehicle. Taking advantage of its active suspension and 62 inches of rubber, the Street Hawk takes hold of the road and delivers a vehicle that craves switchbacks. With 1,100 horsepower and 1,805 foot pounds of torque, the Super Terrain Vehicle cries to have the throttle opened and devour the roads. The 3/16 titanium construction allows this Super Terrain Vehicle to weigh in at approximately 4,800 pounds giving it 4.3 pounds to every horsepower. Using all of these features in harmony, the Street Hawk accelerates from 0 to 60mph in 3.5 seconds and has an estimated top speed of 208mph.Source
Section 4.2: Costumes.
- Combat Suit.
- Web's armour is currently made of threat plates and weaves that are improvements on the stolen Arbiter tech. The combination of flexibility and shock absorption are ideal for his run-and-gun fighting style. One arm is encased in heat-resistant armour to protect it from the high temperatures of the channel thrower.
- Assault Suit.
- At the cost of maneuverability, this suit offers him more protection. The assault suit is hardly breathable, so Web has compensated by adding two titanium enforced oxygen tubes that connect from his chest plate to his helmet. The assault suit has both hands covered in armour.
- Tactical Suit.
- Web's newest ensemble includes every piece of gear he's collected across his time as a hero. A "Willtech" visor, the channel-thrower on his right arm, and the shield vambrace on the other. His lower body wears armoured leggings that cover the veins feeding the rocket boots on his feet. His upper torso wears nothing more than a glorified t-shirt. This is either a testament to his strength, or proof of his carelessness.
- Low-Threat PPE.
- On lower threat level missions, Web packs light. He wears a lightweight threat weave on his upper torso, more for protecting his dog tags than actually protecting himself. This costume also features his grenade belts, SE2 holsters and multicannon sling, but lacks the channel-thrower sleeve, shield vambrace, rocket boots, Willtech visor and hammerspace kilt. If situations seem like they might turn more dangerous, Web switches to his Tactical Suit. The Low-Threat PPE is, in short, designed for operations that will consume less energy.
- Knight Suit.
- Web's Knight Suit is a symbol more than anything. It was something to project the image of security that Xeden's Chaser Knights were supposed to carry. As the first of the New Chaser Knights, Web was proud to fly that flag. Deciding to hang his hat exclusively at Cyprus, Web has recently repainted his armour from the gold it once was. When in his Knight Suit, Web's tail is covered in a simple lycra/spandex blend. The tail spines are covered in proto-steel caps.
- Scrounge Suit.
- The Scrounge suit, which Barnabas used to hide his identity while his 'Web' persona was being held captive by Rowan O'Neil, was hardly anything more than a disguise. The tech in the sleeves was made to be flashy at most, giving his powers the appearance of being from the suit, rather from his own biology. Web carelessly tossed the Scrounge suit in a dumpster in Mercy Island before his meeting with Rowan and Antonescu, where it was found by Bones, who currently goes by the Scrounge alias.
Section 4.3: Superpowers.
Since traveling blueside and becoming Web, Barnabas has been slowly developing a series of powers. He's always been tough, but the Demon has granted him supernatural strength and the ability to fly. Since his return to the surface, he has an inherent control over ice and cold temperatures.
- Super Strength.
- Web's super strength is attributed to his control of demonic energies. As a demon, his strength and vitality have increased by ludicrous amounts. He has lifted a machine of seventeen tonnes, and is now twice as strong as he was then. He is also able to shrug off most physical attacks. Web's energies will absorb a good amount of the pain and are even capable of slowly healing wounds that he has suffered.
- Web's ability to fly is probably the most graceful thing about him. He was one of the fastest flyers in the city for a while. Then PEOPLE STARTED AFTERBURNING.
- Cold Domination (Minor).
- Being a cold demon, Web is able to control that element. However, as an agent of his Hell, he is only permitted the use of so many of his powers while on Earth. This includes the ability to coat himself in ice, dramatically drop the temperature around him, and effectively breathe a storm of frost and shards of ice.
- The Archdemon.
- The Son of Encouragement is an icon of vigilantism across Paragon City and the Rogue Isles. Like all vigilantes, he has a much darker side to him than some see. The adrenal gland mutation that Barnabas was born with has an odd effect with the energy he controls. When he gets anxious he has spasms of energy course through him. In the purest form of his mutation's effects, Web becomes the Archdemon. The Archdemon form is a transformation of Web's demonic biology into a walking conduit of dark energies. The energy creates chasms in his skin, where it can be seen flowing across his form to wherever he commands it. A keen eye would spot the energy moving on its own to help protect him from attack. This form, if worn for too long, can have a devastating effect on Web. If exhausted of his energies, Web will become near helpless. Without energy to support his other powers, he becomes as vulnerable as any tired human. When he reaches this state of fatigue, Web will resort to his more mundane forms of engagement, i.e. ballistics.
- A True Incarnate?
- Web was one of the many heroes to reach the Well of the Furies. However, he never saw any change in his powers. When he was promoted to be the leader of his plane of Hell, Web's powers were doubled. He once manipulated his energies, but he now fully controls them. The Well doesn't seem to have an effect on Web's abilities, however.
Tribuo Animus, he thought it best to hand the ring over to the mother, Holly Andrews, for safekeeping. She could keep it until Gunny was old enough to care for it himself. The ring is constructed of a high grade impervium, with diamonds stretching across the ornate body. Barney knows the ring is virtually indestructible, but has never had any intention of testing its durability. So, he always kept it tucked under his armour during a fight. With intentions of gold and tactics of shit, Web asked Holly for the ring and used it to propose to Jo. The way things turned out, it's hard to believe he was ever a ladies' man.
Section 4.4: Knick-knacks.
Barnabas currently wears two sets of dog tags at all times.
- BARNABAS, K. O
- ARSOC, M
- DELIAH, A. B
- ARSOC, S
Section 4.5: Alcoholism.
He was always a drinker, and has several times been rightfully accused of being an alcoholic. In fact, his alcohol intake was the only lasting problem with his physiology. Barney spent every idle hour with an alcoholic beverage in his hand for a large portion of his time with Arachnos, and this carried on into his exile until he, in a drunken stupor, punched his friend Fen in the face. After that night, he decided to give up on alcohol and was on a lemon-water cleanse for months.
Section 4.6: The Old Barnabas.
By all outward appearances, Barney's ego knew no bounds. The reality is that it was all a hoax. Barnabas had opened up to a few people since becoming a hero, and revealed the truth: that he was a pit of self loathing and depression. His heart would break whenever somebody called him a friend, because he felt he'd never be able to care for them quite the same way they cared for him. He shot and killed Deliah, his best friend, with no hesitation, and the only way he'd ever been able to solve problems was by killing people. It'd gotten so bad that it became a character trait. People knew not to mess with Web, because he was crazy and would shoot you even if he liked you. This leads us to...
Section 4.7: Vigilantism.
Web was a vigilante before being a vigilante was cool.
Section 4.8: A New Man(cubus).
Web is as happy as he's ever been. He's more than just a weapon. He is a husband, a father, a brother and a son. His happiness, however, does come at a price. His work as an agent of his Hell is technically held as his top priority. If he doesn't do his job, he will not be allowed to remain on Earth's surface, and he'll lose it all. Additionally, having close connections with people puts them at all sorts of risks. He gladly accepts the responsibility of a sort of guardian of the people he loves, and has proven he'll do more than die for them if it comes down to it.
Section 4.9: Other Facts.
- He is an expert hair stylist.
- He is bad at talking about love, and will often resort to song lyrics.
- He has a cool shirt collection. It is a collection of cool shirts.
- Jo got Web a polar bear cub named Connor Mac, after the hero from Highlander. He will one day become a ruthless slayer of mortal men.Except he fell into the time stream and is now an adult. Oh boy.
- Web's human body was a map of his life drawn in scars from cuts, burns and bullet wounds. His demon body has one scar: a 3/4 circle in the center of his forehead.
- In 2003, Web was a centerfold in Playgirl magazine. He was in the 2004 calendar, and was a contender for Man of the Year. The photograph was of Barnabas LeVite wearing nothing but his red tinted glasses and his dog tags. It showed off most of his scars. Covering his naughty-bits? A full grown tiger was standing in front of him, facing profile.
- Web wears plastic caps over the spines on his tail sometimes at home, particularly while sleeping. This helps keep him from slicing through his sheets, mattress or wife.
Section 5: Critical Thinking.
Section 5.1: Inner Thoughts.
- Fenwick McDough
- Fen is one of the few people that Web sees as a true hero. Like Web, Fen's life was changed by war, and he was eventually molded into a weapon. While Barney had no reservations about killing, however, Fen dreaded the thought of ending a life. In Web's eyes, The Radiopath is someone that Paragon City should be looking up to as a hero. He currently leads a battle ready outfit in coalition with Cyprus. Fen is Barney's best friend. Web has always put family first, and it's not easy for an outsider to become considered family. Even through that barrier, he is proud to call Fen his brother. Fen has agreed to be the best man at Barnabas' wedding.
- Josephine LeVite
- Fully expecting a political crucifixion, Web proposed to Jo on December 18th. While job as a demon on Earth will always rank as his priority, Barney sees strength in holding onto his humanity. Should he bother falling in love, just to see his family fade away with the centuries that pass him by? With Jo, the pros outweigh the cons hundredfold. He loves her. The two were officially wed on April 1st.
- Delia LeVite
- Web's daughter is the light of his life. While she seems to be mischief incarnate, he can't help but smile when he sees her face. She's -obviously- a princess, and needs to be treated like one: locked away in a tower, guarded by a terrifying creature with gigantic wings.
- Gunny LeVite
- Gunny is Web's first born, and as so has inherited the responsibility of one. In his own timeline, Gunny has been studying under his father to lead Cyprus should Web fall unable. Gunny's offensive personality is a facade for a person infinitely loyal to the 'little guy'.
- Kinsey LeVite
- The little girl with a very Greek birth. Kinsey was a part of Emma Bianchi.. or the other way around. When the two became separated, Jo adopted Kinsey, and she's taken to calling the couple her mother and father. With a soft spot for small children with deadly weapons, Web couldn't be happier.
- Sterling "Wesson" LeVite
- Astoundingly polite and cunning, Wesson seems to be the complete opposite of Gunny. Web placed Wesson in charge of his new 'agents' at Cyprus, and has absolutely no regret about doing so. Wesson is responsible, professional, and dating one of Kasun's kids. That's a good opportunity for Web's family tree to get some stronger branches farther down the road.
- Eleanor Handel
- Barney's little sister from Praetoria. She surfaced on Primal Earth after his death. When she said a few words the same odd way that Barney had said them, eyebrows began to raise. It was even an idea for a while that Barney's Praetorian double was a girl. After a bit of investigation, it was determined that Barnabas was in fact adopted, and Elly was his biological sister from Praetoria, where Barney's double had a mother, father, and two other sisters. Barnabas met with Elly and immediately loved her as much as a brother could.
- Rowan O'Neil
- Although Rowan is inescapably a power player in Web's death, the blame should go nowhere near her shoulders. 'The enemy of my enemy' has never stood more true, and Web is fully aware of that. When he died, Rowan held a memorial in his honour. Rowan is like a daughter to Web, and that means messing with her is a bad idea.
Section 5.2: Outer Thoughts.
- Holly says,
- Sometimes I can't decide just how badly I want to hurt him. But, like the great guy he is, he'll open his mouth and make it -real- easy to figure out.
- Cookie says,
- Oh, Barney. Where would I be without him. This guy's saved my ass more times than I can count. I think he knows if it came down to it, I'd throw myself in a fire before I'd stand by and watch someone hurt him. He's really somethin' special, that guy...
- Robit says,
- Hydra's a self obsessed, selfish, egotistical, disloyal, pervert. But, besides that, he's on my list of top five people. Fun to joke around and chill at the D with, but still genuine enough to confide in. This guy watches my ass, when I'm in trouble... And probably even when I'm not. Thanks Hydra... I think.
- Fenjamin says,
- Let's put it this way. I hate killing, I despise the thought of voluntarily taking a life if it can be helped. I fired a giant space cannon in space from space for this guy, the place I fired that cannon at? Was not there anymore. Web's my brother, and just 'cause I won't kill folks doesn't mean they won't wish I did after playing around with concussive beams. The guy's my brother, legit.
- Elly says,
- Joseph Barnabas Web Scrounge Handel LeVite has way too many names. But, he's a good guy. I appreciate all he's done for me, and all he does for the world. Even if most of it goes unnoticed.
- Jobit says,
- Webarney. I completely was not expecting things to go the way they have, but I wouldn't change anything. He's funny, smart, great at what he does, and I know that he's going to be a great father. I love him.
- Tina says,
- Oh... Someone's been a naughty little Spiderling...
- Dee says,
- Past Daddy is just as awesome as he is later. Even if he is a bit overprotective of me... Tough, I kind of like it... just don't tell.
- Agenla says,
- There are few men I would allow to speak to me in such lewd and crude ways. Web has this type of charm that I think once upon a time, I could have fallen in love with him for. He's a good man. I've believed this from the first time we met up until the most recent time I've seen him. I doubt there's much that could change my opinion of him.
- Rowan O'Neil says,
- Web is rough around the edges at first, but earn his trust and friendship and he grows on you. He's a reliable friend and I'm glad to have met him, regardless of how our first encounter went. Thanks for forgiving me, Web.
- Adam Creed says,
- Web's like one of two demons I can stand. He's a pretty neat guy. Also he has cool guns.
- Ariel says,
- Web is certainly one of a kind. He went from a hired bodyguard to someone I have an incredible amount of trust for. I'm sure I would have gotten into a lot of stupid situations without him. Now if only I could remember to give him a call when shit starts going down...
- Aki says,
- Web is the first male I was willing to trust with my memories. If he goes haring off on some grand crusade and gets himself killed because of it, I'll never forgive myself. And I wouldn't blame Jo if she didn't forgive me, either!
Section 6: Theme Music.
Web is a gunslinger. The music that reminds me of Web tends to be a blend of modern rock and roll and old American Western 'guit fiddle', which can be seen easiest in Short Change Hero, Beat the Devil's Tattoo, and anything by Bon Jovi, since Bon Jovi is a cowboy (on a steel horse he rides).
Awesome Slow Motion Entrance
The Ballad of Barnabas LeVite