Bellatrix is a Dark Melee/Invulnerability brute and is currently in the process of being leveled. She's the Praetorian double of Titan Girl and has a number of things in common with her Primal Earth counterpart. Both Bellatrix and Titan Girl share the same kind of mutation. Each woman has the ability to control the chemical, hormonal, and enzyme processes in her body, which allows them to heal faster, react more quickly, and exert more force than a normal human being. Like Titan Girl, Bellatrix struggled to regulate her mutation for much of her adolescence and early adult years. She was prone to violent outbursts, sudden bursts of strength, and acts of stubborn defiance. Such behaviors often put Bellatrix in direct confrontation with Marcus Cole's regime, and eventually the young woman was placed in the Behavioral Adjustment Facility to be treated for her problems. During her "re-education" program, the doctor in charge of Bellatrix's physical evaluations realized his patient could be quite valuable if her mutation could be regulated. He contacted an associate of his working at one of Neuron's research facilities and recommended Bellatrix be transferred into another program. Faced with indefinite detention at the BAF, she agreed to become a candidate for new technologies being developed under the aegis of Project Fornax. Over the course of several years, Bellatrix went through multiple procedures and treatments that were aimed at giving her better control of her mutation. At the same time, she was training rigorously to become a highly skilled combatant - one who would be fit to serve Marcus Cole and defend his empire with her life.
- Bellatrix's full name is Brooklyn Addison Cale, which is slightly different than Titan Girl's. Bellatrix's middle name was chosen in honor of her paternal grandmother, whereas her double was named for the maternal grandmother. Bellatrix prefers to be called Addison as she says Brooklyn is a place that doesn't exist in her home world.
- Addison is 6'1" tall and weighs about 155 pounds. She has long black hair and bright blue eyes. There's a tattoo of three small stars on her upper neck, just beneath her hairline.
- One could easily mistake Bellatrix for Titan Girl and vice versa. However, friends and associates of the two women will be able to tell them apart based on minor physical differences. Not to mention their attitudes, fighting styles, and general dispositions have noticeable contrasts.
- Due to the conditions of Praetoria, Project Fornax purposely limited Addison's ability to resist psionic attacks. Controlling her or achieving unlimited access to her mind would be difficult, but Bellatrix does not have nearly the same amount of psionic protection that Titan Girl does.
- She escaped to Primal Earth with three other people, each of whom had been in Project Fornax with her. Addison does not currently speak to them as they agreed to limit contact for now.
- Bellatrix knows her double lives somewhere in the Rogue Isles, but she hasn't been able to find out much else about her. She is unaware that Titan Girl has a very detailed file on the Praetorian and that her activities are routinely followed.