From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|Speeding through the night.|
|Player: @Red Ice|
|Real Name:||Theodore Lucas|
|Eye Color:||light blue|
|Blood Type:||unknown mutant bloodtype|
|Birthplace:||Paragon City, RI|
|Birthdate:||November 17, 1993|
|Current Residence:||Atlas Park|
|Stephen Lucas (father), Angelina Rivera-Lucas (mother)|
|kinetic manipulation, ice blast, light electric manipulation, super speed|
|Training / Abilities|
|none else to speak of|
|as a hero, he's usually claiming to be the fastest man alive|
Blizzard Dynamo is a teenage hero who, like many other heroes there, wants to be better. While lucky enough to not have problems with his powers, he feels they can be put to better use so he became a member of The Young Watchers.
Blizzard Dynamo was born as Theodore Lucas on November 17, 1993 in Phoenix Medical Center in the Talos Island sector of Paragon City, Rhode Island to an American father Stephen Lucas and a Spanish mother Angelina Rivera (who is from Barcelona, Spain). When he was a child, his mother often referred to him as her Teddy bear.
However, things would change when he was 5. Being born with fair skin, it very slowly began turning lighter and his light brown hair would slowly become white and blue. His parents were very concerned about this and immediately took him to his family doctor. Their family doctor, unfortunately, could not do anything. Despite the skin color and hair color change, the doctor said that he is healthy and his vital signs were normal. He was, however, referred to a specialist that may determine what is wrong with him. While vital signs were normal, the skin and hair color change were not.
He would then be referred to a Dr. St. John Smythe and his assistants in Atlas Park. After conducting numerous and complex tests, it would be determined that Teddy is a mutant, every single one of his chromosomes mutated with genes that would allow him to have super powers later in life. His parents were advised that he have blood and DNA tests conducted to see how much further his mutation would go.
At the age of 10, they would discover that he could manipulate kinetic energy all around him. It would be in this method that he would be able to run faster than cars on an expressway. Three years later, they would discover that he could form ice with his hands and running at over 100 miles an hour would become natural to him. While this sort of thing may be a huge cause for concern for most people, Teddy's parents accepted it and dealt with it as much as they could.
Fortunately, Teddy would be very obedient of his parents and not get himself into too much trouble with his powers.
In order to be a little closer to his doctors, Teddy and his family moved to Atlas Park, even though he still goes to New Sparta High School in Talos Island. His powers would continue to amplify, especially being able to run at speeds of over Mach 2. His geneticist doctors suggested that he find a place that may be able to help him harness and help better control his powers because of his mutation. This was when he would run into a man named Rey and right then and there, he was accepted as a member of The Young Watchers.
Due to the disbandment of The Young Watchers, Teddy is currently trying to focus on his studies as he's now a senior in high school. He does have aspirations on going to college out of the state, but he knows that Paragon is where his heart belongs. At the present time, however, he's been a bit on the depressed side because people that he considered close has left and not come back.
Upon graduating high school, Teddy enlisted in Vanguard against his parents' wishes. Especially his mothers'. While they eventually let him do so, this was something that Teddy did not take lightly. He still keeps in close contact with his parents in hopes that they wouldn't worry about him so much.
At a very early age, Teddy was able to manipulate kinetic energy all around him. As a child, this got him into a lot of trouble. But thankfully, he was fairly disciplined into using them very carefully. While the kinetic energy has been used to increase his running speed in the past, he no longer needs to siphon energy to be able to run at Mach 2. He also is able to create ice and blast them at his opponents. It is from these two powers that he gave himself the name Blizzard Dynamo when he registered for a hero license.
It's not very difficult to dissect Teddy's personality once you've gotten to know him even for a little bit. He tends to get impatient with the smallest of things, but is very patient when it comes to more important things. He tends to be vocally judgemental of the things he sees first hand, believing that a first impression is very important. On the flipside, Teddy is very loyal and will put his friends first before anything else. Teddy also tends to hold grudges for an indeterminable amount of time, though he isn't heartless and will come around. But to those people that have done him wrong, he won't even give you the time of day. Think of the personalities of both Johnny Storm and Wally West mixed into one.
Lately, however, he seems to be showing signs of maturity. He seems to be better poised and more well-spoken.
8 Years Into The Future
Due to a certain time invader, present-day Teddy seems to have disappeared and another has taken his place. According to Mender Silos, this is to prevent a time paradox.
An older Teddy has arrived from the future, and it would seem that the future he's from is nothing but filled with destruction. He has also hinted that certain loved ones had been killed in his time. The person responsible for said destruction and deaths of loved ones seemed to have traveled to this past in order to be more successful in the future. If the past is destroyed, the future will cease to exist.
This Teddy that has appeared is also significantly different from the present day. He stands at 6'5 and tips the scales at about 221 lbs. Something else to note is that his hair color quite different, as it appears to have evolved once again to an ice blue color. It would also appear that he has his powers completely under his control. He is 24 years old (according to his future ID), and he is a 2nd class field agent for the S.A.M. (Superpower Activities Monitoring) division of the Federal Bureau of Superpowered Affairs. His direct superior officer seems to be someone by the name of Keith Nance. As expected, this Teddy has become more mature, much better poised (indicated by losing his 'swagger' unlike the present Teddy), and possibly is more jaded. However, he still retains the better qualities from his present version.
Teddy arrives here in the past accompanied by future versions of Plum Whine, Jayden Michaels, and Eddie Talon. While Teddy was not ordered to take accomplices with him, he knew that the man responsible for the destruction of the future had affected past friends. They come here to the past to try and stop this man from making sure his plan of eradicating the past is unsuccessful.
As of August 16th, it looks like the time invader has been eradicated and the future versions have been returned to the correct timeline.
- Yes, Teddy is 1/2 American, 1/2 Spanish. His father met his mother while he studied for 2 years in Spain during college.
- Because of his mother, Teddy actually knows how to speak Spanish.
- Teddy seems to have adopted some stereotypical speedster quirks. For example, being impatient at the little things, always in a hurry to do things, and wanting to do it as fast as possible.
- Teddy used to speak in internet lingo, saying things like bee are bee (brb) and tee tee why el (ttyl). This seems to be a trait he's growing out of.
- As much as he speaks internet lingo, he actually loathes sites like Twitter and Facebook. No, he doesn't have an account on either of them for this very reason.
- He also has a habit of unintentionally jumping to conclusions, which is actually getting him more in trouble than his powers are...
- Teddy tried running for class president once, and decided at the last minute that he didn't want the fame and the responsibility that comes with it.
- Teddy has a guilty liking for preppy pop music. He liked listening to artists such as Christina Aguilera, Mandy Moore, Britney Spears, 98°, O-Town, and Samantha Mumba.
- On that note, Teddy also loves listening to Latin Pop music, such as Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, and Enrique Iglesias.
- When speaking to his mother (either on the phone or in person), he tends to speak Spanglish. That is... speaking both English and Spanish to her, speaking in sentences where both languages are present. (i.e. Porqué I have to go to the movies con mis amigos, mamá.)
- One of the things that Teddy never shows to people is actually how smart and intellectual he is. The only people who really know about this are the people he was close to in The Watchers.
- Teddy did not have friends in school. At least, there is no one in his school that he can even consider a casual friend. While he believes that all the students in the school think he's dumb, stupid, and jumps to conclusions too much, truth of the matter is that no one really knows what the other students of New Sparta High think of Teddy/Blizzard Dynamo.
- He tends to be fairly judgemental. For example, he heard Xan Trine had went to The Rogue Isles and immediately assumed that she's turning villain. (And it turns out that he was right.)
- More to follow.
Bee Eff Effs
As obnoxious and douchey he may come off, Teddy is actually a very good friend. He'll look out for you, tell you if something's wrong, and make sure you're okay. Because of that, he's made some friends within The Young Watchers.
- If you have a character who knows Teddy and want to share their thoughts, do so here!
- "At first, I really didn't like Teddy. I know, a great way to start a comment about him, right? But that's not the point. I got to know him and we quickly became friends. Irreplaceable friends. He's kind and accepting and really truly looks out for me. I hope I can transfer into his school so we can go to school together." ~ Plum Whine
- "blah blah blah, comment here." ~ [[Person2]]
- "blah blah blah, comment here." ~ [[Person3]]
Things Teddy likes listening to. And there are a lot of them. This list is continuously being expanded.
- Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle
- Usher - My Way
- Shakira - Objection (Tango)
- Britney Spears - Lucky
- Case - I'm Missin' You
- Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance
- Ginuwine - Tell Me Do You Wanna
- Mandy Moore - Lock Me In Your Heart
- Britney Spears - Womanizer
- Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos
- Tyrese - Lately
- Jordin Sparks - Freeze
- Usher feat. Pitbull - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
- Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight
- Christina Aguilera - Fighter
- Blackstreet - Don't Leave
- Keyshia Cole - Heaven Sent
- Far East Movement feat. Ryan Tedder - Rocketeer
- Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
- Jason Derülo - In My Head
- Jennifer Paige - Crush
- 98° - My Everything
- Shakira feat. Dizzee Rascal - Loca (English Version)
- Britney Spears - 3
- Jay Sean - Down (Candlelight Remix)
- Aaliyah - 4 Page Letter
- Enrique Iglesias - Escape
- Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
- B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
- Ricky Martin feat. Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely
- Shakira feat. Wycleaf Jean - Hips Don't Lie
- Far East Movement feat. The Cataracts & Dev - Like A G6
- Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me