From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Ability noun abilities, plural
- The capacity to do something
- - the manager had lost his ability to motivate the players
- - the tax bears no relationship to people's ability to pay
- Talent that enables someone to achieve a great deal
- - a man of exceptional ability
- (in the context of education) A level of mental power
- - a student of below average ability
- - students of all abilities
- A special talent or skill
- - much depends on the person's abilities and aptitudes
This category is a container for all categories related to character abilities or powers.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Abilities"
This category contains only the following page.