| Player: @First Player
| Personal Data
| Real Name:
|| Darius Cade
|| Time traveler
| Known Aliases:
| Base of Operations:
|| 165 lbs
| Eye Color:
| Hair Color:
| Place of Birth:
| *Energy Projection|
*Utilizes advanced technology allowing flight, enhanced durability, time travel, and various other abilities
Darius Cade was born hundreds of years into the future where humanity has long since ventured out amongst the stars on a technologically advanced planet called Zabos. When he was six years old, Zabos was struck by a meteor, setting off a chain of natural disasters that would have utterly annihilated the planet if not for the timely intervention of a cadre of time travelers. They revealed they were Timehoppers, members of the Time Corps; an agency of time travelers who protect the timestream from aberrations. Zabos' destruction was one such aberration.
Though the planet's fate had been averted, Darius' parents didn't survive the chaos and he was taken in and adopted by a pair of married agents. Brought up and raised within the Time Corps, Darius grew up idolizing the Timehoppers, the elite members of the Corps., entrusted with the ability to travel through time with the help of "Time Knits", skintight technological wondersuits, but was prohibited from becoming one because of his history. Those marred by personal tragedy were unable to become Timehoppers as the power to change one's personal timeline would be too tempting. And so Darius was relegated to file clerk. And for most of his adolescent years, that's what he did. Until he received a message out of the blue. It was short and marked as urgent.
"Earth. 21st century. Paragon. Stop The Awakening. Save the future."
Darius brought the message to his superiors but they promptly ignored it, assuming it was Darius' own doing. Fed up with going nowhere, Darius decided it was time he go everywhere. He "borrowed" a Time Knit and used it to travel to the 21th century, landing in present day Paragon City, in the middle of a crowded intersection. "Decade?", Darius asked.
It was a question, but the jaded pedestrians assumed it was a declaration, and Darius was just another boisterous superhero.
Fake it 'til you make it, right?
Being wholly inexperienced in the use of Time Knits, Darius improperly put his on and he was catapulted through the time stream, completely unprotected. Instead of aging rapidly and being atomized, which is what should have happened, Darius' body absorbed a vast amount of temporal energy. He doesn't know why or how it happened, just that it did, and it's granted him a host of different abilities.
- Energy Projection: The ability to release energy (in this case temporal energy) in various forms, such as energy blasts, concussion beams, and energy bombs.
- Accelerated Healing: The temporal energy Darius' body absorbed allows him to heal at a much faster rate than an ordinary person.
Time Corps' Time Knit: The skintight bodysuit not only grants the wearer the ability to travel forward and backward in time and manipulate time in a variety of different ways, but various other applications as well.
- Temporal Manipulation: The wearer can manipulate time in a general, localized area or a specific target in various manners, the basics revolving around accelerating, slowing, stopping and even rewinding or looping.
- Temporal Cognition: The ability to sense alterations to the current timeline.
- Flight: Standard Time Knits are infused with microscopic anti-gravity engines that grant unaided, high-speed flight. It Also protects the wearer from the cold, vertigo, and altitude sickness.
- Enhanced Durability: Somewhat bulletproof, depending on the caliber of the weapon.