Master of Science
Player: @Archon Mk. 1
Aleksandr Mikhailovich Kuznetsov
Ukrainian, American, Etoile
Black (Graying around the temples)
Glowing Blue (Formerly Brown)
Blue and Metalic
Powers & Abilities
· Known Powers ·
Dark Matter Manipulation, Teleportation, Levitation
· Equipment ·
· Other Abilities ·
Genius IQ, Knowledgeable in Genetics, Biology, and Organic Chemistry.
Powers and Abilities
- Dark Matter Manipulation - Aleksandr possesses the ability to control dark matter. Whether to ensnare his opponents by creating shackles or hurling a blast of dark matter at them.
- Flight Ranging from simple levitation to full-fledged flight, the later is used sparingly for it can be quite draining if held for prolonged periods of time.
- "Scientific Aptitude" - Aleksandr possess a particularly strong affinity for Life Sciences, in particular Organic Chemistry, Genetics, and Biology.
- Teleportation Utilizing his ability to control dark matter, Aleksandr can open a small anomaly and utilize it to travel distances without actually traversing them. While he can do this for others, that requires more focus and concentration to maintain the anomaly long enough for the others to travel as well as quickly tires him out.
- Curiosity - Perhaps Aleksandr's greatest weakness is his thirst for knowledge. The extents he would go to obtain information has few boundaries. If the enticement provided by the information is to great, he may be drawn out of hiding without his usual formal planning, particularly if it is time-sensitive.
- 'Mortality - Despite his powers, he is just as mortal as any other man. He can die of old age, he can be killed by mortal wounds, and so on.
- "Power Suppression" - Anything that strips him of his powers greatly hampers his capabilities, without his ability he is just an ordinary scientist with a superiority complex.
- Suppression Serum A formula concocted by Aleksandr to allow him to pass amongst others. The serum suppresses his specific mutant gene to appear as he did before the mutation activated for a short time. The trade-off is fr that span of time he is completely powerless.
Throughout the Multiverse, there lies multiple versions of Aleksandr: some are alive, some are dead, and some...well those have yet to be accounted for in the multiverse. However the known counterparts are below.
Upsilon Beta 9-6
The Praetorian counterpart to Dr. Anomaly was killed in 2012 when Dr. Anomaly decided to take refuge within Praetoria for the next four years. The intention of the death was to pass himself off as Professor Aleksandr (With some help of suppressing his own mutant gene to appear normal) in order to get his hands on Praetorian technology and scientific knowledge. Once he had the schematics and knowledge he desired, Dr. Anomaly fled back to Primal Earth.
- In the hypothetical, idealized live-action CoX movie, Dr. Anomaly would be played by Mads Mikkelsen