From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Portrayed By: xxx
Walter Trevor Finnigan
March 24, 1994
Paragon City, Rhode Island
high school student, grade 12
· Known Relatives ·
Silvia Finnigan (mother), Gilbert Finnigan (father), Vincent Finnigan (older brother)
Mutate via outside stimuli
Slim, a little under athletic
Powers & Abilities
· Known Powers ·
Fire manipulation and blasts, mach 2 running
LF teen hero SG
Work-in-progress! For now...
Tropes? What tropes?
- Fragile Speedster - He makes it very true that what speedsters gain in mobility, the lack in durability. One well-placed and well-powered punch will send him flying the other direction.
- Playing With Fire - After being exposed to whatever chemicals those canisters had that the Freakshow dropped, he found himself engulfed in flames as soon as he was cornered out of utter fear. Afterwards, he discovered that he could create fire blasts.
- Obfuscating Stupidity - The day that he became drenched in chemicals, he came home and totally played off that he was drenched by someone who suddenly turned on their outdoor sprinklers. He has generally been this way: leading people to believe that he isn't as intelligent and observant.
- I Just Want To Be Normal - He really didn't want to have anything to do with these powers. He didn't even want to have anything to do with Freakshow, Crey, or anything else. He just wanted to be normal. Unfortunately, he is trying to adjust with these powers and it hasn't been easy so he took up the mantle of being a hero.
- Refusal Of The Call - Because of his unwillingness to have these superpowers, there was a time when, after his unfortunate incident, numerous Freakshow were harassing and threatening a civilian on his way home from school. He saw the incident but just continued to walk on by. Of course, he has a bit of a different reaction to these now but still generally frowns upon having these powers and questions his resolve.