From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Currently Inactive Character
Most of the people Mark knows, he considers to be a friend, it would take far too long to list them all so I'll only include those who he considers to be good friends
- Tom Frost - Mark's liked Tom alot ever since he first met him, not just because he's damned close to physically embodiment of Mark's type, but also because he considers him a friend and that hasn't changed as he's gotten to know him more.
- Rayth Karanis - Mark considers Rayth to be a good friend, though he doesn't know exactly why Rayth is so nice to him, but he still considers him a good friend.
- Keelut Yakone - Mark doesn't really understand Kee and despite being scared by him several times, he still likes him for all his quirks and oddities.
- Unleashed Force - Clint is someone Mark looks up to, aside from being hot as hell, what Mark knows of Clint says he's a good guy too.
- Searching for Dawn - Brian is someone Mark would probably hit on if he didn't meet him when he was going through a bad rough patch, and if Brian wasn't already with someone that made him happy.
- Glass Outcast - Jeff scared the hell out of Mark since he first met him pretty much...but he's really grown on him lately. He doesn't yet know what to make of him entirely or really understand why he's helped him through some of the recent rough patches, but all the same he really likes him.
- Lovelorn Kid - Lyle is someone Mark kind of see's himself in, even if he does seem abit odd at times, he's still someone Mark would help if he was ever in trouble.
- Shadowed Twilight - Kat is someone Mark really likes, not only is she really nice but she also shares his desire to help people in general more than hurt them, at least that's how he see's it.
Mark doesn't have any enemies that he knows of, there's very few people he dislikes but even those who try to kill him, he doesn't hate nor considers an enemy.
Mark has a very needy personality. He abhores violence and seriously dislikes it, though he will defend himself if necessary, but in general when it comes to any sort of fights, he aims to restrain more than injure. Because he's new to most things that others experienced at a younger age, he generally feels inadequate. He also lacks self confidence and despite being told he's many complimentary things by others, he doesn't believe it. He's also kind and tries to help whenever he can.
Mark's powers are all derived from mutation. He can control fire and the earth, though he can't fully control either yet, he's learning quickly. Fire plays a big role in his life by keeping him at a permanently higher temperature than most, more-so if he's emotionally high strung, such as in the case of feeling embarassed/angry, he can and will start smoking or even catch on fire...he's got no control over this though, at least not directly. Along with this he can also fly with some concentration which he believes is tied into his control over the earth in a sort of opposite way.
Up until very recently Mark's life has been very dull. He's always been something of a nerd in school, more of a loner who retreats into fantasy worlds. At age fifteen, he admitted to himself he was gay and then a day later to his parents...when he told them, they kicked him out and disowned him instantly. He still hates them for that and will never forgive them. He ended up moving in with his one friend who didn't mind that he was gay and had just come out of the closet.
At age 19, he had his first sexual encounter, he hit on a man at a local gym...a football player he knew from high school, the two promptly went back to the Mark's place and Mark was used and abused and then the guy who just abused him took off without even the slightest bit of reciprocation, this event severely damaged his self-esteem more-so than anything else and left a few emotional scars on him.
At 20, he discovered he was a mutant when his apartment caught fire as he slept, having a nightmare. He managed to make it out as the building burned and due to his desire to put out the fire, a large crater opened in the ground and swallowed up the building, completely putting out the flames while simultaneously killing those who remained inside...crushing them to death.
After this, he immediately started searching for any who could help him understand his new powers, which despite this extreme use...were very weak after-wards. He heard about Tom Frost a powerful mutant who controlled ice in similar ways to how he controlled the earth and fire. After some research, he discovered that Tom was a member of Inevitable Evolution and contacted him in the hopes of joining.
The same day he joined Inevitable Evolution, he met Matt Morris. From the very start their relationship was whirlwind like. And three weeks later it was over. Leaving Mark crushed as he really believed he loved Matt.
After a few suicidal moments, he ended up shutting off his emotions completely to avoid the pain he felt. Only very recently has he reopened himself to emotions of any sort, thanks primarily to Jeff but also Labir already getting him to start talking a little bit before he ran into Jeff again who got him to fully talk and cry about it.
Character Quotes about Mark
Note: Any comment I find insulting to me the player will be removed