From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|Real Name:||Mat O'Connor|
|Species:||Human (actually a high creation god trapped in a mortal body)|
|Age:||31 (actually ∞)|
|Weight:||Somewhere around 200LBs|
|Occupation:||Roboticist/Hero for hire (actually observer of worlds)|
|Place of Birth:||Somewhere in Californa (and also somewhere in the high god plane)|
|Base of Operations:||Somewhere in Californa (actually gm_mobenix)|
|Marital Status:||Not intrested|
|Known Relatives:||Mother (unnamed), Matone, Matthree, Myself/Mattwo's Storywriter (Ancestor)|
|None (his powers are suppressed in this universe)|
|Roboticisim, leadership, organizational skills and above average intellect.|
|Matbots, beam rifle, shield generator and robot wings|
Likes: Spicy Italian and Mexican food, cheese, blue, smart people, free thinkers, video games, cartoons/anime, internet, movies, free societies, free thinkers, flying
Dislikes: Magic (because messes with his tech), sheeple, green, purple, beets, cabbage, bland food, books, tyrants, oppressed societies, xenophobia, xenophobic discrimination, doing nothing, being bored, hypothesizing about real life
Just some random guy with a knack for robotics caught up in the battle between the resistance and loyalists. He is definitely not a high creation god trapped in a mortal body from another universe where he has more power. That'd just be silly. He also doesn't have real cat ears and a cat tail, they're realistic but robotic (This is all lies and he will lie about these things). He left Praetoria some time after Tyrant's defeat.
He has medium awareness but pretends he doesn't around others, he knows better than to use OOC knowledge as a result after all.
He has a talent for leading and organization but is afraid of abusing power and refuses to lead other people.
Shortly after Mattwo left Praetoria, Mattwo joined with the hero-for-hire group, Veritas corps. Shortly after joining their ranks, he teamed up with them as they saved a young man from the circle of thorns.
He then joined them when Positron had asked them to form a task force and do some "chores" for him. During the chores, Mattwo retrieved a book from Oranbega but after they escaped, handed it right over to the leader of the Veritas Corps, Nayreia, who in turn immediately handed it to Azuria. Eventually, the Circle retaliated and attacked Atlas Park but the Veritas Corps task force managed to push them back. Eventually they learned that the Vahzilok, Clockwork, and Circle of Thorns were targeting the Faultline Dam where the heroes for hire managed to bag their first big name bounty, Dr. Vahzilok!
Mattwo attended a Job Fair in Kallisti Wharf alongside Veritas Corps manager Extraordinary Grunt and a couple of other members. While he personally was unsuccessful in recruiting anyone to the group, Grunt managed to gain new allies with another supergroup (which Mattwo quietly made a joke about because not only were their uniforms purple but so was their leader's prose), which everyone agreed was good enough for the day.
He has begun rivalries with some of his fellow Veritas Corps members including Gloric, due to Mattwo being apprehensive towards magic due to it messing with his tech and Liquid Panther, a praetorian who was with the Crusader faction of the Resistance while Mattwo claims to have been with the Wardens. Liquid Panther is apprehensive towards Mattwo's Matbots, who he claims are Neuron's Clockwork. Mattwo took great offense to the idea of even remotely comparing the two groups of robots.
- He can see the game UI, including speach bubbles and ehancement trays.
- In-universe, he built enhancement trays based on the UI into his wings, force field generator, beam rifle and his Matbots; Eject(Battle Drone), Ramhorn (Protector Bot) and Slamdance (Assault Bot). The enhancements themselves are discs, also based on the UI elements.
- While he has his full powers in universes of my own creation, he adheres to the rules of the universes he's in. When it comes to universes in games, it usually depends on how I customize him. Somewhat ironically, I made him starting out with no real powers in this superhero MMO.
- He powers his tech with photons instead of electricity, which somehow makes his tech even weaker than usual to electricity.
- The Matbots he built are all named after Autobot Mini-Cassettes (including his Power Drone, which he named Sundor).
- Rewind talks backwards.
- Rosanna is the only female among his Matbots and tends to rate enemies based on how "kissable" they are.
- Slamdance sings the Space Jam theme song.
- He claims he used a random personality generator on these three but this is a lie.
- They are canonically colored like their namesakes.
- The old Matbot characters and some new ones have their origin tied to him but it isn't the same as the ones he summons himself.
- The Matbots are programmed with the three laws of robotics, though Mattwo modified the first law so they will attack on command, this is a double-edged sword as they can ONLY attack on command and will cease attacking if Mattwo is incapacitated (though not if he is mezzed).
- He claims the ears and tail are robotic but that's just how I designed him ingame. They are in fact real.
- His real backstory can be found here but it's super old, convoluted and to be honest, generally very stupid in spite of a handful of tweaks to it over the years.
- He goes back to his own universe when not active ingame.
- This is the version of him that exists on Everlasting, there's also a version of him on Torchbearer who he refers to as being from another universe.
- He canonically co-creates anything involving him though he is not allowed to read ahead in the script.