From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Off-duty, she is a surprisingly laid-back, nice and polite person. She has a sarcastic and somewhat dark sense of humor.
On-duty, Lucinda usually doesn't talk much or show emotion unless the situation calls for it. Depending on the situation, she can be a sympathetic listener, or a cold-blooded killer, whatever will get the job done most efficiently.
She has an intense sense of duty and loyalty to the Arachnos cause.
On February 11th, 1977, Lucinda was found as a young baby nearby a portal some Arachnos scientists were working on. Trent Valentine, an Arachnos official, was overseeing their work. Sometime after the discovery of the child, Trent volunteered to have his family raise her while she was being studied. She was raised by various family members and trusted friends of the Valentine family. With Trent often working, the time not spent during her scholastic studies was spent training and observing Arachnos operatives. When she became old enough, she joined the Arachnos Soldiers.
- Healing/Regeneration: She is able to heal most physical injuries extremely quickly, none lasting more than a day.
- Strength: According to various tests conducted during Arachnos training, she is able to lift up to 200 tons. However, even this seems to not be the limit.
- Speed: She is capable of short dashes of speed faster than the normal human brain can process, making her appear as if she's teleporting.
- Flexibility: She can perform seemingly impossible acts of an acrobatic nature to to her superhuman flexibility.
- Superhuman-stamina: She can run or fight for several hours without stopping. This has come in handy during hostile encounters with various heroes or hero groups.
- She is able to fly at supersonic speeds.
- She is able to understand any language, whether it be human or not.
Weaknesses & Limitations
She is vulnerable to magic, as she has little resistance against it.
- Hardcase: She has a high amount of respect for this demon-hunter, seeing that he's managed to survive as long as he has in his dangerous line of work. She usually consults him whenever she does a job involving demons.
- Ghost Widow
This article about a character is a stub -- a small, but growing, work in progress. If you're the creator of this character, why not consider expanding it?