From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Snarky and crass with a devil-may-care attitude, Christian is professional when he needs to be, and a hedonist all the other times. He likes the image he has of a bad boy mage and professional relic hunter and dealer. The duality holds a nice taste to him: profession, yet knows how to have fun. This seems to be all but true, save for where affection comes into place. He has shown before under the right circumstances to be vulnerable and flustered by people. Ruining the facade he has of the well-experienced man, when in actuality he hasn't truly had any relationship knowledge.
Born to a pedigree of occultists, magician, and mediums there were high expectations for young Christian inheriting a certain amount of mystical aptitude.
Dreams of Astoria
Powers and Abilities
- Pyromancy - While he does not excel at much in the magical world without the aid of some mystical trinket, Christian has proven time after time to be an accomplished pyromancer, showing great ease with fire-based magic.
- Dark Magic A relatively recent development, but as his power grew in his pyromancy he started to discover more about what he could do, during a take down of a Crey Facility with his fellow members of Jokers Wild. However it wasn't until traveling through Cimerora handling Malta issues with Dustin. With help from the Sapphite Institute, it was linked to being trapped within Oranbega for three days, and nearly falling victim to their ritual of possession. At first, it manifests much like an Oranbegan Pain Crystal, however he would injure himself in order to daze another, but as his power grew, he developed a bit more diversity in what dark magic he can use.
- Incarnate Powers - Since his search for the Well, Christian has gradually learned how to tap into the incarnate potential, becoming an Incarnate of Hecate.
- The Red Sands of Kronos - A vial of scarlet sand worn within a small glass vial around Christian's neck. This item gives him the ability to use his abilities as a spellcaster to channel mystical energy and focus into it to provide a temporal effect, be it to slow opponents in time, or benefit an ally.
- Ring of the Fairfolk - A simple rose gold band with celtic knotwork beautifully engraved around the exterior and interior of the band. This ring allows the wearer to levitate and fly about with a simple movement, but upon focusing on it allows one to access the fae byways to transport a fair distance without having to take the usual time to travel so.
- The Oranbegan Crystal
- The Sigil of Equivalence - Nicknamed the "Robin Hood stone" by some, the item functions on the idea of quid pro quo, for a desired effect the ability has to come from somewhere, and as far as Christian has discovered only seems to work with physical things, for instance draining a portion of someone's speed to assist the user.
You've got a familiar face
Memorable Quotes Regarding Chris.
- "What. The. Actual. Fuck? Seriously, wrap it before you tap it applies to artifacts too, man!" - Moses/Orev (Regarding the number of curses Christian had on him)
- In terms of alignment, Christian would Chaotic Neutral (with Good Tendencies).
- Christian went through a huge change since his original conception, originally as just as sorta rebellious son of Midnighters who went the Indiana Jones route, then he was just a snarky and flirtatious rake, and now he's evolved into a more fleshed out and developed character. Additionally, he went from one of my many alts to my main.