From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
- The Challengers are a group of friends who play online together as opposed to most SGs that are a group of online friends. This is why our recruitment is closed. We consider ourselves ooc friends first and foremost before any ic interactions. The Challengers are not built for alts and we seek to know the player first before any consideration.
If you are in need of a Sysop or help on your VV feel free to contact me. Please watch your file uploads, it cannot go over 151KB. If it does I will more then likely delete it. Yes I watch uploads. I also watch the Recent Edits so if someone edits a page that does not own it and is not a sysop I will look into it. I can't always know who owns what so if you find someone editing your page that you don't want, that isn't a sysop, feel free to contact myself or another sysop. If I cannot help you I will either direct you to someone who can or contact said person to get in touch with you at their earliest convenience. I hope you enjoy your stay! <3
• I don't mind RPing with anyone, that being said I do not "Text Fight" or ERP. If you want to fight we'll take it to the arena.
• Please do not edit any of my pages unless you are a sysop or I have given you permission to do so, thank you in advance.
• Please ask first before using any of my characters or creative material in your stories/missions/ect. I will more then likely say yes if you ask!
• I am not a furry, which means I don't get off on animals and it also means I don't want to ERP with your animal character, sorry.
• I have a general passion and curiosity with animals, I study or watch documents on wildlife, pets, and rescues in my free time.
• Yes Red-Havok and I are married. We had our ceremony back in 08.
• I do support the BFFRIT, along with most conservation organizations. If you want more information on the BFFRIT check out blackfootedferret.org
• Yes I am a female player but that doesn't mean you can be a creeper. Please be respectful.
• With CoH sunsetting as sad as it is to see it go, I'm glad that it couldn't have happened at a better time for me. With my Vet Assistant courses/classes I just don't have time for games or drama. That being said I wish you all the best of luck wherever you will go and I'll still be here to help monitor as well as help Ransim with this site.
- In Game: @Foxy Ferret
- CoH Official Forum: Foxy Ferret
- Steam: Ferretgal
- AIM: Nightraven1713
~ Please only use my AIM if you need a Sysop and you cannot contact me otherwise.