From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
A young girl whose super power is control of ice.
Yuki is a very friendly hero, and she goes out of her way to meet new allies. She tries to take the time to personally meet and greet every new recruit, and does her best to try to make them feel welcome within the Reciprocators. She has a very casual air about her, and speaks to almost everyone she encounters "on the job" as a warm friend.
She might seem to some to be very boisterous and overconfident. This however is just an act. Yuki lives in constant doubt of her abilities and herself, especially with the current unreliablity in her powers. Her acceptance as a Tertiary Tier has somewhat helped her regain confidence in herself, and resolve as a hero.
She is intellegent, though she downplays much of this with comments she makes about things. She is quite willing to say something dumb if she thinks it will get a laugh out of people, and doesn't mind being the butt of a good joke. She tends not to do well with school work, but this stems more from a lack of interest than a lacking of the ability.
She has had a rough time fitting in at school as she feels different from her classmates. At school she becomes quite introverted and goes out of her way to avoid talking to anyone. She tends to remain distant shunning all attempts of anyone getting to know her. She is also the target of much teasing both due to her introverted nature, and some of the other kids fears of the unknown. She never fights back though, especially anytime someone tries to get physical with her, knowing she could easily hurt someone if she did.
She doesn't speak much of her troubles at school, always putting on a happy face. She doesn't want to burden those closest to her, and pretends everything is going just fine. Beam, Bolty, and Jess have been trying to encourage her to seek out friends at school, and spend time with others her own age, that aren't heroes. She always agrees to work on it, but has yet to make any real effort towards that. She always claims to be too busy for "such things" but in reality she fears she'll never be accepted by her peers at school, so she doesn't want to try.
She is a complete workaholic, and tries to fill her time working. The busier she stays the better she feels. Sometimes she feels no matter how much she does, she could be doing more to help others. This started as a way to help distract her from dealing with the feelings her father's death brought. Now she continues this behavior much to the amazement of some of the other Reciprocators.
To be added.
Weaknesses and Limitations
Hero of the City.
In March of 2008, Yuki took part in a raid against Lord Recluse in the Rouge Isles. The strike force was led by Golden Rook and cosisted of Golden Rook, Yuki Frost, Ace Zephyr, Static Bolter, Black Starbeam, Synsynth, Alexus Apollo and Breyla. Yuki, along with Golden Rook and Ace Zephyr, was awarded the Hero of the City medallion for their work in stopping Lord Recluse's Plans.
In April of 2008. Yuki along with Mr Mundane was approached by Black Starbeam and other officers of the Reciprocators. Black Starbeam informed the both of them were being considered for Tertiary Tier and would be able to start trails, should they choose to. Both of them accepted, and became close as they went through their trials. Both Yuki and Mundane passed and accepted their place among the other officers of the Reciprocators. Yuki was the youngest Reciprocator to ever achieve this rank.
To Be Added.
- Black Starbeam - Yuki has nothing but the upmost respect for Beam. She sees as him the older brother she never had, and most of what she does as a hero is to earn his respect. Any time she gets on his bad side (usually for mischief) it truly upsets her, and she is quick to try to make things right with him. Due to her father's death, she is temporarily under his and Static Bolter's guardianship. She waits anxiously for the courts to make it a permanent thing.
- Static Bolter - Yuki has nothing but adoration for her adopted big sister. She is very happily living with her at Beam's apartment. She spends alot of her freetime with Bolty, and is quite protective of her. Crossing Bolter is one of the few ways to bring out anger in the usually light-hearted Yuki.
- Cyberette - Jesska is another one of the Reciprocators that Yuki holds close to her heart. She is Yuki's other "adopted" sister. The two of them can be found chatting, eating, or watching television together during downtime in the Citadel. The two of them like to tease each other light-heartedly. They used to play elaborate pranks on each other, until it was banned by Beam. They still pull off quick ones on each other when nobody else is around.
- Mr Mundane - John and Yuki gained a kinship during their trials and still remain close. Yuki is amazed at John's knack for numbers and admires the amount of time he spends taking care of all the "Behind the Scenes" stuff that the Reciprocators have come to rely on. She is always quick to run to him if she gets stuck on her math homework. She was happy when he accepted an office next to hers.
- Alexus Apollo Lexi is the reason that Yuki joined the Reciprocators. For that she will always hold a special place in Yuki's heart. The two of them used to be really close, but have drifted apart since Lexi's departure from the Reciprocators. She still tries to keep in contact with Lexi, but the letters are getting shorter and shorter.