From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|Real Name:||Carrie Anders|
|Place of Birth:||Paragon City, Rhode Island|
|Base of Operations:||Paragon City, Rhode Island|
An eccentric genius, prodigal mind, and local of Paragon City, Carrie Anders is responsible for the creation of the Cryotech Battle suit which enables it's wearing to wield an impressive display of ice based super powers. Upon completion of her suit, it wasn't long until the criminal presence of Paragon City caught wind of the new power suit being built as The Council, 5th Column, and Nemesis all moved in to try and take the suit away from Carrie's laboratory. At first it was easy enough for the young genius to be over powered as The Council arrived first and took her hostage. It wasn't long after though that the Column arrived and a fire fight broke up between the two factions, which was eventually broken up and then started again when the forces of Nemesis arrived as well. In the chaos and confusion of the situation, no one really realized until it was too late that many of the troops involved in the battle were being quickly flash frozen one by one until finally there were only a handful of soldiers from each group left. Carrie had put the suit she made on and was using it against the people who wanted to steal it away from her. Now faced with a mad scientists wearing a super powered suit of armor the remnants of the three groups soon forgot each other to focus their attention on the new threat. Before a shot could be fired though, they were soon met with more of the registered heroes of the city coming into Carrie's lab, having arrived to rescue the young scientist only to find most of the threat had already been dealt with.
As the heroes who arrived to save her cleaned up what was left of the villains Carrie had already mopped up, the young woman took the time to look over the work she had done with the suit, and then the suit herself, concluding that she should become a registered hero as well and use the suit she built to help fight the criminal element in the city. After all, who better to wield and super suit for such a thing then the very person that built it? And so the very next day, with her suit dawned, Carrie Anders registered herself with the city as "Carrie Cryo".
To say that Carrie is eccentric and probably a little crazy would be like saying the sky in the afternoon is blue and full of clouds. Though she certainly has a firm grasp on "right and wrong" she is still by every definition of the term, a mad scientist! So she is often times found constantly modifying her power suit or even running calculations for other projects. Sometimes even having sudden outbursts declaring her own genius when she gets something she was working on to... well... work. Outside of her eccentric, mad scientist persona though, she's no more different than a regular person... If by regular you refer to her moments that she can go into a ramble about a given topic, barely stopping to take a breath, or her apparent lack of ability to (or perhaps reluctance) to be social in a normal conversation. Beyond that though, she's a very pleasant girl to be around during the times where she can stop working for even 30 seconds and not think about what crackpot invention she can build to try and "better society".
- Cyrotech Battlesuit: The source of Carrie's powers is her Cyrotech Battlesuit. As the name would suggest, it grants her the power to project blasts of ice at her enemies and also even provides her with minor protection of ballistics, explosives, and energy weapons. The suit can also presently great Carrie minor flight capabilities due to modifications she is almost always making to the suit to improve its performance.
- Strong Will: Weather it is because she truly has the mental fortitude, or just simply crazy enough that such things don't have a great effect on her, Carrie posses' an impressive amount of will power. When influenced by mental or magic assaults that would normal incapacitate others, Carrie is able to force herself to continue pressing her attack against her enemies despite what condition she might be in at the time. While she can't always do this, under most circumstances she is able to force herself to continue fighting regardless.
- Mortality:Without her battle suit, Carrie is just as mortal as anyone else you see walking on the streets. Though she might be willful enough to tough her way through a situation without her suit, and what ever gadgets she might be carrying on her at the time, it still holds to fact that any fatal wounds she could suffer without her suit to protect her would undoubtedly kill her.
Being fairly new to the super hero gig, and a some what reclusive scientist as well, Carrie hasn't met many people yet she could deem friends or allies, let alone people she's carried on a conversation with for more than a few seconds.
Since she's still pretty new to being a super hero, she doesn't really have anyone that could be seen as a long term foe.
This section is reserved for anyone to leave opinions, comments, reactions, or rumors about Carrie Cryo.
- Carrie Cryo is a character that was actually inspired from a mixture of Marvel's own Iron Man, and Mordin Solus from the game Mass Effect 2.
- Carrie is sometimes seen running calculations in Pocket D, because as she's stated in the past to some people, the "den of noise" in the D actually helps her think.Cateogry:Deletion Request