Catalina Robot Series
From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
- The Society of Evil
The Catalina Robot series is a advanced set of synthetic androids created by the Arch Villain Dreadnot, in part with funding and technology from Arachnos. As such, her personality is strictly dictated to be loyal to her creator, Dr. Richard Dredskoff. Speaking seldom and acting with large smashing tendencies, Catalina is a woman of few words and louder impacts. Originally a test project for the A.I. that was going to be inserted into the onboard systems of Captain Amazing's Battle Armor, Dreadnot took the research and master file when he was informed his services were no longer required. Time went by and eventually Dreadnot won favor in Arachnos, bested one of it's lieutenants, and gained access to limitless funding from his Lord Recluse. That funding went on to hone and master the A.I. program, as well as inserting it into the robotic shell it exists inside of to this day.
Catalina's personality can be described as stale at times, while at other times it can be seen as completely sadistic and social-pathic. One thing that rings true in any aspect of her is that she is very focused in any feat, be it a mission, a Raid on an enemy compound, or a Hero Assassination. Speaking little and moving swiftly, she is the perfect killer, pausing only to re-assess a situation should it endanger her master, Dreadnot or the success of the mission.
- Meta-human Counter Tactics
- Meta-Human Strength
- Meta-Human Reflexes
- Increased Thinking and on the Fly Tactic Reconfiguration.
Little is known of the defensive systems inside Catalina, however, field tests have shown a great defensive rating, especially when coupled with F.U.R.Y. technology. Her systems appear to short out and spark off electricity at times, but this has been dismissed by research as an after effect of the O.R.C. & F.U.R.Y. programs colliding and working together. High resistance to all forms and "types" of damage, including the every so reclusive defensive trait against Psionic attacks. Coupled with her android origin, her defensive system can take a great deal of Psionic damage before starting to break down.
- Field reports also indicate her system may infact be evolving past it's primary defensive paramters, scattered reports of Catalina 6.7 (the current version) and her ability to drain the very life force from her foes around her to redouble her "endurance", as well as fine tune her circuits to reduce the amount fo energy drained from constant fighting, however this Conserve Power feat seems to have a time limit involved as well as a cool down period.
Weaknesses and Limitations
- Dura-Steel Frame(undetectable my metal detectors)
- Bio-Mesh Flesh coating.(now with less decay!)
- F.U.R.Y. Technology (Arachnos Patent Pending..)
- O.R.C. Technology (Arachnos Patent Pending...)
- Anti-Gravitation Device
- Forearm and Hand Dura-Steel chains
- Artificial Intelligence Program, Self Learning Vectors in place. (..A learning computer..)
- Catalina's Exterior shell is modeled after an old flame of Dreadnot's, Exotica :)
- Catalina's voice would be played by Nicole Sullivan :)
This article about a character is a stub -- a small, but growing, work in progress. If you're the creator of this character, why not consider expanding it?