From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Many tens of thousands died in the destruction of Galaxy City. Survivors fled, or were found. Kaloyan Zhivko was found near death under the rubble, contaminated by the oozing sentience of the corrupting Neo Shivans. he recovered, and had lost everything: home, family, partner, friends. Dispossessed he struggled to come to terms with this, like so many others. He was befriended by Tenkar, who let him sleep on his couch, and gave him some money.
Slowly he gained the goal to make a home that would be safe, and a haven, for him and others if they chose. Using Tenkar's gift of money, he took out a lease on two warehouses: one at the docks in Independence Port, and another smaller one at the docks of Port Oakes. Slowly, over time, with the assistance of such as Tenkar and Joe Brawley and others, he had private apartments built. Thus was born Iairus.
Iairus us a quiet haven for some people who choose to live there. Respect of other residents, and respect of their choices and privacy, is paramount.
OOC background and Information
Iairus is a small super group and villain group. Members, should they earn enough prestige, will have a private apartment built for them. This is role-played as their apartment; and may be role-played as physically different apartments for different characters they may have.
Kaloyan is played by @Umbralraith, who as of June 2012 is unable to play City of Heroes die to geographical constraints. In his absence @Taosin (a personal friend of @Umbralraith) effectively moderates the group. Please note that in character, Tenkar is the legal nominee of Iairus.
- The aim of Iairus is to provide members with a useful space and environment in which to further their own RP and stories, without overheads or strings. It is not intended as a super group or villain group based on SG or VG activities. Thus, it often serve as an ideal home for players who RP within their own circle of friends.
- Mature or adult RP of members should not occur in local: please keep it to team or tells even if you think you are alone.
- Other players if they overhear any such should immediately ask the players concerned to move to team; and cannot use any overheard RP in-character. Stay in team, for adult or mature RP.
- Please respect the RP of others: no stalking RP of players, no ambush RP; and no forced RP is ever permitted. If you do not understand this, please ask.
- No player drama please. Character drama is up to you, of course, and who you invite to participate in it.
For Coalition Allies & Guests IC and OOC:
- If anyone not invited to your RP can hear it, it needs to stay well within PG-13 guidelines.
- Ideally, some RP (mature, adult, etc.) that can be overheard needs to be done via team or tells and kept out of local.
- Respect the RP of the other coalition members, and expect them to respect yours.
- You may not expand your RP to third parties without their consent. There is no tolerance of ambush RP.
- Please don't destroy the Super Group or Villain Group base.
- Do not RP actions that will in character destroy parts of Iairus. Any such actions will be unceremoniously retconned. In regards to violence, it can be assumed that anyone who becomes violent is quickly and efficiently removed from the premises by forces that exist and are beyond their control.
- Any and all complaints about the conduct of coalition members should be directed to @Taosin (including any complaints about him!). Should a player choose not to follow the rules, all corrections and consequences will be made out of character, including but not limited to retcons, character ejection, and coalition dissolution. These rules apply on the player -- not character -- level, and will be enforced on that level.