From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
((Author's Note: This character is going through a complete rewrite, in fact the only that will be the same is the name))
Introspective and thorough, takes a holistic approach to most matters.
Powers and Abilities
- Mystical Senses - Due to her attunement to the supernatural through both her bloodline and practices, Euphemia is capable of sensing mystical things.
- Nyctomancy -
- Reciprocal Magic
- Mystically-Infused Sand - Taken from a beach where multiple leylines intersect, this allow Effie to open a portal back to her home of Foxcrest Estate without having to be near it.
- Anti-Magic - As a sorcerer, Effie is rendered powerless when faced with somewhere that has an anti-magic effect.
- Mortal - Despite her mystical longevity and some supernatural ancestry., she i still a mortal being, she can be harmed or killed in the same ways a human would be
- Cold Iron - Due to her bloodline's ties to the fae, cold iron has an above-average affect upon Effie.
- She is a known mystical consultant within Paragon City, and works commonly with M.A.G.I., Paragon City Police Department, and those who need her skill sets.
- Those who can sense such things, can detect a trace of Fae magic surrounding her, while not consistent with glamours it seem to more a more innate magical aura then an effect upon her.
- Effie's inability to talk about magic without getting technical was actually inspired by the wizard, Telemain, in the [Enchanted Forest Chronicles].
- The inspiration for Effie is a mixture of Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Strange, Telemain (from the aforementioned Enchanted Forest Chronicles), and just a smidgen of the Doctor.