From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|The Fearsome Fool|
|Known Aliases:||F.F., Jester, Clown, Freak, Fool, Foolio, Officer Fool, Jolly Old Saint Fearsafool, Mindfucker, Etc.|
|Species:||Unknown (Formerly Human)|
|Place of Birth:||Unknown|
|Base of Operations:||Unknown|
|Psionics, Magic (Specializes in Enchantment and Illusion, capable of minor feats in other schools of magic).|
|Levitation, Telekinesis, Hypnosis, Mind Wiping, Psionic Suggestion, Etc.|
|Magical, Extraplanar Hat. Magical Candy!|
|Special thanks to Jinks for the awesome banner!|
The Fearsome Fool is as his name suggests; a scary jester! He is enigmatic and fickle, and is known to go from mild-mannered and serious to silly, chaotic and quite mad! Aside from his usual silly, happy-go-lucky personality, he has moments of bitterness and depression, which he shares with various friends and acquaintances. He is known for his childish, occasionally sick and twisted humor and occasionally hurtful and raunchy comments and jokes. For the most part, the Fearsome Fool is someone that people either instantly love or instantly hate, as an entertainment, or as an annoyance.
Stories are told of a court jester of days old. He grew tired and restless of being the 'royal fool', and wanted to be respected. He seeked power that was never meant to belong to mortal men, and strove for eternal life. His desire for power eventually drove him to make the biggest mistake of his life. The poor, power-hungry fool struck a deal with an evil, nameless deity of madness. At the price of what little sanity he had left, the jester was granted amazing powers to bend the minds of others to his will, or even obliterate the minds of others completely. In the process opf being granted his powers, the jester was horribly disfigured, appearance becoming 'odd', monstrous even. After achieving his new powers, he would pull the strings of his new 'puppet king', eventually bringing his kingdom to ruin, and shortly after, murdering his former king completely.
- To Wilted Petals, AKA Pinky "Join me, Pink, and I will make your face the greatest in Koridai! Or else you will DIE!"
- To Jess Arctique after having threatened to ruin her marriage, life, and send her into a spiraling depression " When you've lived seven hundred and fifty eight years knowing nothing but indescribable agony, I can assure you that you would grow bitter and a little crazy yourself."
- To Mr. Pumpkinhead "Would you be interested in partaking in erotic roleplaying via the World of Warcraft if I were to claim to be a girl in real life?"
- While arguing with Garon Wend that "stupider" is not an actual word... "If you can make up words, so can I. I invent "Largenfjordenmals.""
- To Robin, AKA Sky-Scar, after having been shot in the groin whilst in the shapeshifted form of Billy Mays "OW! My Billy Willy; you bastard!"
- To Markel after having smacked a certain Uruare's rear end... "She would have done the same thing to me. In this world, it's ass-slap or be ass-slapped."
Trivia and Out of Character Information
- The Fearsome Fool was loosely inspired by Dimentio, a character from Super Paper Mario.
- The Fearsome Fool's real name is Lareth the Foolish.
- The Fearsome Fool has a minor addiction to his own candies, which he hides quite well.
- "Themes of Dimentio" - As heard in "Super Paper Mario".
- "Dance of Pales" - As heard in "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night".