If you don't mind, I'd just like to suggest that you use the -Show Preview- button. You're spamming the Recent Edits page, and its just such a bother. Please and thank you. -Wimpy Kid
--Ugh, look at this wimpy kid. Get your wheelchair and get out.
Lights - Ellie Goulding. <3?
I want you to know that I have that Glee song on your page on repeat. -Ashree
- --It is too damn good not to. Don't you love the show? Ugh, Quinn/Puck. <3
Actually just read your whole wiki. Good stuff. Her history is actually quite touching. Xanatos 07:07, 14 July 2011 (CDT)
- --Aw, Xanimal. Thank you. I love getting compliments on my pages. I wish I got more. XD
This sucks in opposite world! So it blows. Just kidding. ¬Masked
I'm coming for you, Jennifer. The Claudia Wells version. Not Elisabeth Shue.
Grats on being featured. Well deserved! -RH
--Thank you, Red! <3
Excellent page! Worthy of the feature. The page really fits the character. --Void Storm 16:08, 3 May 2012 (CDT)
- Mad love! -Aglow 20:40, 16 June 2012 (CDT)
THE PINK...IT BUUURNS!!!Na but seriously, neat page. It's NEAT. IT'S F*CKING AMAZING. Kazimer
- Thank you. :) -Aglow 20:40, 16 June 2012 (CDT)
Wow. Nice page. If you're ever looking for someone new to play with, I'm ALWAYS on the hunt for skilled roleplayers to meet. I usually like dark, serious stuff, complicated characters and storylines, those kinds of things. In any case, thank you for the wonderful read. :) -User:MatthewMoore
- Thank you for the kind compliments and I'm sure we'll bunch into each other eventually. I'll be on the look out and you be sure to do the same. -Aglow 20:40, 16 June 2012 (CDT)
Psst. You missed one of the main villains from Memorial Mayhem. Trioxin is actually the one that turned Epilogue into the bomb. She like Phanto also escaped. - Ransim 15:00, 11 August 2012 (CDT)
- Fixed. <3 -Aglow 15:14, 11 August 2012 (CDT)