From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
This is the user page for user @Shelly on the Virtue server. From here you can visit her character pages. She is a 31 year old female roleplayer from California. Go go speaking of one's self in the third person!
- Ceilingcat (Controller Lanara)
- Dara (Praetorian Winterblood)
- Illegitimate Blade (Scrapper Kelsey)
- Lanara (Blaster Lanara) - * Main *
- Su Chen
- Twilight Scratch
- Frostspell (Praetorian Spellfrost)
- Glowcat (Praetorian Lanara)
- Margaret (Villain Margaret)
- Margaret McCullough (Hero Margaret)
- Operative Beard
- Shelly Lightfoot (Praetorian Myzuki)
- Silvermist (Praetorian Kelsey)
- Sliverblade (Widow Kelsey)
- Tigira (Evil Lanara)
This list will be expanded as I write down the RPs for the existing characters. Not all new characters have RPs and gain them later. Others have one and are created specifically for an RP. List subject to change without notice, you know the drill. :P :P
I have my own Supergroup on hero-side Virtue. I might hang out on villain side more if I knew an RP group there to hang out with.
About the Player
I am a hardcore, immersive RPer. I originally came to CoX with some friends who are in the ASCPA group, but did not seem to fit in well there and found a better home amongst the RP'ers of the Zenvious Foundation. I am not a heavy PVP person, though I will PVP with a team - my primary interests are PVE and RP. I enjoy roleplaying above all else, and secondly large groups or taskforces/strikeforces. I also collect badges for fun. This is my fourth of five MMOs I've played: EQ, Horizons, WoW, CoX, and LotRo. Currently playing CoX and WoW.
I've been playing MMOs since around the year 1998-2000 and before that was heavily into LARPing and other kinds of roleplaying both in person and online. I mainly play on the Virtue server. I'm a writer, so I tend to write a LOT of stories about my characters. Usually these stories are kept at the Zenvious Foundation site. I am really really bad at imitating accents and tend to imitate any accent I hear... buncha wankers. :p
I have one rule for myself and RPing in MMOs. Much as I love RPing, I refuse to engage in cybersex scenes, as I'm in an RL relationship and that comes first. Characters getting into relationships is fine, but on the condition that if the person I'm RPing with stops playing, all character relationships are retconned.
Why, isn't that a bit harsh, you ask? Well... once burned. Twice Shy. Five times - embittered.
Feel free to add memorable quotes said by User:Shelly here.
- "See kids? Swearing is bad, but crossdressing in public is a-okay! Thumbs up!"
- "I have about as much motivation and interest to play tankers or brutes as Hollywood does in making movies that are actually good."
- "Just throw some Daleks at it, I'm sure that'll fix it!"
- "Some people HAVE alt-itis. For people like me, it's a way of life."