From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
The Priest who would be Feared
The man that would become known as the villainous Barren Winds was born during the late Eleventh Dynasty (although exact dates are unknown due to his existence being struck from records), the son of Egyptian Nobles in Luxor.
The Storm's Wake
Powers and Abilities
- Sand Control The Amulet of Set, when worn, grants Amsun the power to control sand, whether encasing an enemy within a harden mound of sand, or setting forth a dust devil.
- Anti-Magic Receiving both his powers and animating force from a mystical source, anywhere that anti-magic is present results in Amsun crumpling to the ground as a lifeless corpse.
- Fire - Being preserved with pitch soaked bandages, resin, and linen bandages, Amsun is extremely flammable, and as such does everything he can in his power to avoid open flames, and heroes with flame-based powers if he can.
- His Organs - Kept in a small canopic jars with a chest, those who possess any of Amsun's canopic jars possess not only an avenue of scrying, but also an arcane foci for any attempts to control Amsun. The more jars one has, the harder it is for Amsun to resist the control, and he will do anything, barring truly heinous things, to get those jars back.
- Amulet of Set - The Source of Amsun's power, the amulet is a large gold setting with a dusty red coral scarab set within it. The wearer of this