From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
| Player: J.
| Primary Set:
| Secondary Set:
|| Super Strength
| Security Level:
|| December 20, 2011
| Real Name:
|| Alexander Diokles Corinos (legal name)|
Alexandros (birth name)
|| 224 pounds
| Eye Color:
| Hair Color:
|| Dark blond
| Birth Date:
|| January 7, 416 B.C.
|| Keos Island, Greece
| Marital Status:
| Known Relatives:
|| Diokles - Father (deceased)|
Korinna - Mother (deceased)
|| Licensed Superhero
| Base Of Operations:
|| Atlas Park, Paragon City
| Group Affiliations:
|| Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace.|
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower
This is a brief summary of his origin and history. For the full story click here.
Summary coming soon!
Alexander usually has a calm, kind, easygoing demeanor. He can be angered just as with most other beings, but typically it takes a lot for him to become angry. He is all too aware that, given his long life, he could've turned out a jaded and bitter person but such is not the case. He is rather content and happy with the way things have turned out for him. Having finally accepted that he was meant to use his powers to help people as a superhero has also made his life easier as it has given him a higher purpose.
Alexander's body was altered by the pocket of electromagnetic energy he got engulfed by on Mount Athos. It gave him invulnerability, super strength, and immortality. Over the many centuries, his powers have evolved and continue to get stronger, enabling other abilities such flight and supercharging his muscles to increase his strength.
- Invulnerability: When Alexander's body was altered by the energy it strengthened his skin on the molecular level, thereby making his epidermis tougher to the point of being almost completely impenetrable. His tactile sense and the flexibility of his skin remain unchanged however.
- Super Strength: Alexander's internal body was also altered which made his bones and tissue very strong, giving him super strength. Shortly before becoming a hero, he went into training and increased his strength. He can also charge his muscles with the energy inside his body, vastly increasing his already high level of strength.
- Immortality: Alexander hasn't aged since the day he was changed by the energy.
- Self-Sufficiency: Not long after the he was hit with the energy, he discovered he didn't need to eat, rest, or sleep as much as he did before. Over the centuries he needed to do these things less and less until he no longer needs to eat. He still does on occasion because he enjoys good food. His need to breathe has also been eliminated, but he finds it creepy and breathes out of habit.
- Regeneration: In the rare event that Alexander does get injured, the wound would heal at a superhuman rate.
- Superhuman Stamina: His muscles no longer generate fatigue toxins, allowing Alexander to exert himself at full capacity indefinitely.
- Superhuman Durability: His extremely strong bones and tissue give him superhuman durability as a byproduct.
- Heightened Senses: Each of his senses are heightened to the peak of human potential but fall short of being superhuman.
- Decreased Pain: His tough skin dulls the pain from impacts. The stronger the hit, however, the more pain he feels.
- Extreme Temperature Immunity: His skin is unaffected by heat and cold. Extreme heat and cold does have some effect on him.
- Disease and Poison Immunity: His invulnerability extends to his immune system. Any diseases, viruses or toxins that enter his system are destroyed by the electromagnetic energy inside his body.
- Flight: With some concentration Alexander can slightly amplify his body's own electromagnetic field, surrounding himself with it, and give it a repelling effect thus achieving bio-magnetic levitation. By mentally controlling this field, he can perform everything from hovering to self-propelled flight.
- Multilingual: Being immortal and travelling the world means Alexander has experienced many different cultures and languages. Some of those languages he learned quite well, others not so much. He is no expert in any of them, but he is fluent in most.
Using only his muscles he can lift 50 tons. When charging his muscles with energy, his strength is greatly increased and the upper limit of what he can lift is unknown.
- Psionics: Alexander is susceptible to mental attacks.
- Inexperienced: While Alexander has the powers to get the job done, he is new to hero work and thus doesn't have the knowledge and experience that many others do. This inexperience could cause him to make some mistakes.