Crey Threat Database
From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Crey has many a threat. These list from most minor to most major threats of Crey. Set your character(s) in these categories based on how much Crey thinks of them as a threat. If you want, set out a very brief summary in parentheses of what you did to make Crey see you as a threat.
Lookout Phase (Very Minor)
In this phase they won't do anything more to you then harass you when you do something (minor) against Crey.
- Jericho Redem
- Rustie Steambucket - They find her to be an annoying little pest who keeps raiding their dumpsters for discarded tech (they don't realize she's an actual threat with power armor and has fought Crey operatives many times).
Force Phase (Minor)
They will begin using force only when they see you doing something against Crey.
- Capt. Stormrider - Outstanding warrent for the theft of a prototype "Crey-XP368" powersuit.
Protection Phase (Lower-Medium)
Crey is finally aware that you're a force to be reckoned with. They may attack on sight though usually stay passive when they see you walking by without doing anything.
- The Bludgeonist - He stole a weapon belonging to them before it had gone through any sort of testing. On top of that, he was also partially responsible for taking at least a dozen of their employees and Paragon Protectors into the Zig.
- The NightErrant - Not as high on the threat list as he would have been five years ago due to time in The Zig, The NightErrant has been a thorn in the Countess's side ever since he stumbled onto a Revenant Hero Project laboratory. The Countess would like to see him back in the Zig. (Or better yet, floating in a ditch somewhere...)
Caution Phase (Medium)
Now they know you're quite a threat. They will usually attack you if you get too close to them, though won't attack on sight nor try to hunt you down.
- R3M1X - The Remarkable R3M1X has not only taken several jobs concerned with anti-Crey activity, but has taken it upon himself to meddle with them every now and again. He's broken into four of their bases, and hacked their databases several times for data mining purposes, stealing and destroying several thousand dollars of equipment and data. Since he's never caused any severe damage to infrastructure or their secrets, he has yet to move up on the threat scale.
- Veedo Karthok - Has had enough run-ins with Crey for them to keep on their lists, but not enough to be a big threat to them.
- Exo-buster - Exo-buster and the Matthews family are outspoken opponents of Crey and have fought against the company for quite a long time. However, Exo-buster is seen as less of a threat than the rest of his family, who tend to be more powerful.
Warning Phase (High)
Crey is watching you, whether you know it or not. They will completely attack you on sight. They may not concentrate the base of their forces on specifically you, however.
- Operative Valos (Worked with Black Scorpion strictly against Crey)
- Arbiter Death - Stole illegal, genetically altered virus known as the 'R-Virus' or 'R-Pathogen' from high profile Crey facility. So far has used this viral threat on his enemies and even tested on his very own allies.
- Psi-smic Fault - Is another failed experiment, and the only current operating subject of a project which attempts to merge subjects' DNA with that of Devouring Earth's creatures in attempt to control them for Crey's purposes. He managed to escape and it would be beneficial for Crey to retrieve him.
- Electrical Forestess - Is a failed experiment, and fights them whenever she can. They have now updated their own information, although Arachnos still has better info on her forms. And as she has recently "acquired" a special DNA sample from them, her status has been upgraded.
- Aegis Engine - A powersuit wearing hero and FBSA agent whose father was murdered by Crey agents following his kidnapping and extortion. Aforementioned powersuit contains contains irreplaceable Crey innovations.
- Heart of delirium - Moved up from minor threat after her apparent return to sanity, and further development of her allready formidable psionic powers.
Elimination Phase (Very High)
They are even attempting to hunt you down and kill you. They all want your head, they know you are a major threat to all of Crey.
- Slate Grigio - A threat. Not due to being a superpowered opponent or the like, but because of the fact that his company GENESIS rivals theirs. If the President of the company is gone, so is the company. One less rival for Crey.
Annihilation Phase (Extreme)
Crey sees you as one of the biggest threats around. You are on every database and are looked out for by every agent. You probably have a gigantic bounty on your head. Look out. Crey's ready to take you down.
- Dolphin - Experiment X-2108432, 356-A successfully sued Crey Industries for independence as a sentient being under the Civil Liberties Act of 2005. The Countess is offering promotions for any and all personnel who erase it and eliminate the security threat it represents. Off the record, she has done this due to the public humiliation the suit caused both herself and the company.
- Artificial Intel - Prototype B493D09G , a missing experimental assault android, mysteriously vanished after an test reconnaissance patrol to eliminate some Hellions. He was later spotted throughout both the Rogue Isles and Paragon City, constantly assaulting Crey employees, and harassing the local women. He is as much a threat to Crey industries as Crey is to him. He is wanted to be eliminated at all costs to prove there is no evidence of Crey being linked in his creation. If target were to be captured and released to Crey Industries, there would be a great profit for the bounty hunter. Approach with extreme caution. Females have the best chances of getting at this prototype, due to his lecherous nature. Target will not be subdued willingly, and not by a single person. Deploy as much firepower as possible to stop him.
- Jordan Murphy - Bianca Moretti, an ex-Crey nantech, used to be one of their youngest and brightest minds. She arranged to make herself a test subject for one of their up and coming projects, only to realize after the fact that she was going to be used as a kill switch for other scientists and agents. They tried to keep her in place, but she escaped and has been thwarting Crey whenever she has the chance. She's now a part-time hero and a mother who has been in Paragon for a few years. After her more recent attack, where she destroyed a genetics and breeding lab and freed all the children, she's back in Crey's sights. And they want her dead.