From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Kaelric Taosin is classified as a mutant. Anomolies surround his background and past, although it seems clear he has served in the recent Rikti invasion. Kaelric is very very tall, which he finds rather annoying, and keeps saying is an oversight on someone elses part. Kleon is based in Kings Row, at a place called The Komturei.
- OOC: Kaelric is played by the same player as Varasin and Kleon. Other players should note these are related characters, in that information known by one of them can become known by another. Within the game, other charcters may or may not be aware of this, it is a fairly closely kept secret. In a sense all three are my 'main', and are being used to tell one story.
Kaelric's primary powers are Regeneration and Dark Melee.
- Dark Melee direct attacks and strikes. These are focussed attacks of an energy-like nature. What occurs is the weakening of specific bonds and valences in the target, causing the target to weaken in specific ways.
- Dark Melee AoE effects. This is Kaelric modifying specific characteristics of the universe immediately about him, in a fashion inimical to his foes, greatly enhancing his own local capacity.
- Regeneration. Kaelric recovers extraordinarily quickly. He can 'borrow' life force fom his future, and also draw in energies from specific aspects of creation towards him.
- Death. Kaelric cannot be killed in any straightforward fashion. If deemed necessary, he will use this characteristic to achieve a goal or protect his allies. Even if he is atomised and the atoms spread across the cosmos, he would reconstitute himself. (Revive)
Kaleric does not explain his abilities to others, as a rule.
Kaelric has many weaknesses.