From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|"A Blood Moon is Rising for You!"|
|Real Name:||Terra Silverspar|
|Known Aliases:||T., Silverspar, Silver, Spar, SS, Puppy|
|Height:||variable (5' 8" to 7' 2")|
|Weight:||variable (103 lbs. to 256 lbs.)|
|Eye Color:||Left - Red; Right - Blue|
|Hair Color:||Charcoal Grey|
|Occupation:||Director at the Academie de Vindicta|
|Place of Birth:||King's Row|
|Known Relatives:||Lisa Silverspar (Mother, Deceased), Father (unknown), Fiona Silverspar (Daughter), Merru Silverspar (Daughter)|
|Incredible strength, highly regenerative, heightened senses, capable street fighter, and known to employ various items and weapons she finds.|
|All-Purpose Utility Comm (A.P.U.C.), Diamond Studded Collar, Ghost Slaying Axe, Stolen Immobilizer Ray, Portable Workbench, Pocket D VIP Pass, Jump Pack, Ouroboros Portal, Snake-B-Gone, Stolen Arachnos Mace, Midnight Squad Signet Ring, Vanguard ID, Base Teleport Beacon|
|Achieved Threat Level 50 on October, 2006. Achieved Threat Level 50, on Terra v.2 on 02/29/08. Achieved Security Level 50 on 05/15/08.|
Terra was created a long time ago, long before even City of Heroes was a twinkle in Jack Emmert's eyes. I've been a long time tabletop PnP RPer, and of course, my roots in the genre lie with Dungeons and Dragons. I also have a deep fascination with horror stories, probably an unhealthy one, as I would tend to watch a lot of horror movies and such. Werewolves I am always fascinated in, since wolves were my favored animal, thus the ability to become a wolf and take on their abilities, strengths and such, but still retain the mind a human's and their capabilities as well was always very fascinating to me. I guess that would classify me as a furry in some minds, but oh well, people will always think what they want to.
The original concept of Terra was actually radically different from the one today. Even the name was spelled differently. The character was originally born in Ravenloft many years ago, I believe actually back in 1986 in fact. Of course, as all things do, the stint in D&D came to an end as I discovered RPG types to, most notably White Wolf's Werewolf: The Apocalypse which let me actually play a werewolf. This is, of course, when I actually learned firsthand that trying to mix a genre around a character, instead of mixing the character in with the genre, was usually more work than necessary. Hence my steadfast rule of never mixing genres and why the current Terra is not a WoD werewolf, despite many people trying to convince me otherwise.
When I got into MMOs ten years ago, of course I tried recreating Terra within those games. And she's made an appearance of one kind or another in several MMOs to date, but I could never really recapture the feel I wanted, even though I tried to mold her to the setting. Finally, I gave City of Villains a try. I originally had beta'd City of Heroes, but never actually liked it because even as robust as the character creation system was, I never liked the ATs, or the rather bland missioning system, and the costume editor at the time still did not possess the looks or outfit styles I liked. But now, Terra is pretty much a full character within City of Villains and I have no intention of her leaving.
Terra's second form is an intermediate form, with very little change. In fact, if it wasn't for the light fur that sprouts on her skin, it would be difficult to guess any change occurred at all. However, her ears sprout up becoming more wolf-like, while claws sprout from the tips of her fingers and toes. She gains some of her innate wolf powers, such as the increased regeneration, superior sense of smell and hearing and some of her speed and agility. In this form her height only increases slightly to about 6 foot 2 inches tall, not terribly noticeable but due to her increased muscle mass her weight goes up to 172 pounds. When encountered, this is the form she is typically in, even socializing. She rather enjoys the freedom this form gives her in speed and strength, allowing her the sense of always feeling ready.
Terra's third form is the monstrous werewolf. In this form she gets all her strength, agility and regeneration. All the things some would attribute to legend come true in this form, such as blindingly fast, incredible agility, sense of smell and hearing, and super strength. The best description of Terra in this form is a Claws, Teeth, Fur and Muscles. In this form, Terra grows to a staggering 7 foot 2 inches tall as well as gaining such an amount of muscle mass that her weight goes to 256 pounds. When Terra is fighting, she assumes this form for the increased strength, speed and power. Rarely is she seen in this form outside of a combat situation, but typically whenever she enters this form, a fight is about to start anyways.
In her normal human form, she has above average strength, but when Terra is in her wolf forms, her strength grows phenomenally. She has never tested the limits of her physical strength.
- Claws: Terra is well known to strike and slash with her claws. They are quite capable of ripping through some of the toughest materials known to man.
- Unbalancing Attacks: Some of Terra's attacks are known to imbalance her foes, knocking them off their feet from time to time. One of her most devastating attacks is the ability to literally shake the ground out from underneath others.
- Rage: Terra is quite capable of tapping into her very own rage to make herself stronger and more accurate. This has the double edged effect, however, of exhausting her temporarily for limited amounts of time. It is also noted that the madder she gets the harder she hits.
- Street Fighter: Terra grew up on the streets. Add into the fact of her own feral nature, she is a decent street fighter. When she is unable to employ her claws, she generally uses her fists instead. She is not above, or below, using a few dirty moves in a fight, though she still has a high sense of honor concerning fights and brawls.
- Intimidating Presence: Fighting toe to toe with her actually causes a bit of intimidation due to the animalistic way she fights, and some of her unpredictable movements. This tends to cause some to hesitate a bit, as well as lose a bit of focus trying to hit her.
- Projectiles: Terra is known to actually pick up things from sewer lids, to crates, cars, even the very ground itself and hurl it at unsuspecting individuals who think they are safely out of her range.
Like the werewolves of legend, Terra proves to be quite resilient and resistant to pain that would cripple others. She can withstand all manner of attacks and shrug most of them off. This is also heightened by the fact she has incredible regenerative capabilities that make's even the most lethal of gashes and cuts disappear within seconds after being inflicted.
- Alien Mind: When she is in her animal forms, her mind is more animalistic and more alien to the normal human mind. This makes contacting her through mental powers and abilities somewhat difficult.
- Accelerated Metabolism: Terra's metabolism is a lot faster than a normal human. In this regard it gives her incredible regenerative powers along with greater endurance than normal.
- Hyper Regeneration: In times of duress, Terra's regenerative capabilities increase. She seems to be able to regenerate faster the more strained her body becomes. This goes without precedent that she even seems capable of getting back up even after certain defeat, even stronger and madder than before.
- Resolve: Terra has an undeniable resolve. From time to time, she seems capable of pushing her body further, or she just seemingly forgets the pain, and is capable of taking even more punishment and abuse than before.
Her werewolf abilities promote her physical prowess past its strength, also giving her heightened speed and agility. This gives her the ability to run fast and cover large amounts of terrain in the blink of an eye, or recover very quickly.
- Fast: Terra is reportedly able to run very fast, covering large amounts of terrain in the matter of a blink of an eye. Some reports from civilian speed nets indicate she can run in excess of 95 miles per hour. She is also able to recover and attack very fast, capable of delivering a staggering number of attacks before a suitable response can be given.
- Agile Jumper: Able to control her jumps, her powerful legs let her propel herself up higher than the normal person, and faster than the normal person, giving her the ability to leap, quite literally, onto unsuspecting foes without much warning.
- Nimble: Catching her in nets and webs is very hard to do as she is capable of avoiding the snares.
- Sure Footed: Terra is very difficult to knock off balance, having very nimble footing even on some of the most treacherous terrain and circumstances.
- Heightened Senses: Her canine senses of hearing and smell let's her use her agility to help evade or deflect incoming attacks. This makes her difficulty to land a direct hit on.
Terra is known to employ various items in her daily life is she needs to. This is a list of the most common items she will employ when she needs to.
- Arachnos Web Mace: It's unknown how she got this mace, though rumors say she took it as a trophy for beating a Bane Spider, or stole it from a depot, or any other various rumors. It is known that she has been able to quickly draw and fire off the webbing power this mace can produce to slow and immobilize her foes, gumming up their limbs makingit very difficult to jump, fly and run. Some rumors report that the webbing can even invoke a type of suspended animation in those it effects. Most obviously this has to of been some sort of tweaking or adjustment Terra had done to the mace.
- Ghost Slaying Axe: This axe see's a lot of use from the she-wolf. Though originally designed for fighting the undead, she seemingly rather likes the ever sharp edge it keeps to smack anything that annoys her.
Terra is not vulnerable to the legendary things that old wives tales attribute to werewolves. Silver bullets, wolfs bane, the full moon and other such things are just like any other substance of its type on her. She can suffer from massive trauma however, and this can cripple her, but her regenerative capabilities typically allow her to recover fairly quickly. Of note, however, her heightened hearing and olfactory have been noted to actually be a weakness in some cases. Her ears are especially sensitive to very loud or high pitched frequencies which can even hurt her.
Another weakness, at least it's believed to be one, is that Terra does not possess her incredible strength or excessive speed outside of her wolf form, though her regeneration and endurance remain, and seemingly she is able to gain the abilities of her heightened senses. She is reportedly still a capable fighter outside of her wolf form, however, suppressing her ability to shape shift at all would prove a task in and of itself.
Another weakness portrayed to her it seems that powers based around tiring individuals and tranquilizers have an effect, though with her high metabolism and rate of recovery such effects are difficult to make long lasting.
As far as Terra's belief's go, there are just as many bad things about those who proclaim to be heroes as much as any villain does, and in her own personal adventures she has seen some heroes do worse things than any villain could do. To her, she stays Unaligned, as it were, neither backing either side, and only defending those she cares about, and coming to the defense when it is of the most dire.
This section will undoubtedly contain spoilers pertaining to Terra herself, so if you want to find out directly about the character personally, through RP, I suggest not reading any of the history. Furthermore, the history also contains story arc spoilers to, so be warned when you are reading them!
Terra Silverspar was born on April 7th, 1988 in Kings Row, Paragon City. When she was born, the doctors thought she had a limited case of albinism in her, due to her unnaturally colored eyes, but after a few hours of examination, passed her off on a clean bill of health.
Always feeling like an oddball around other kids, Terra usually only stuck to herself. This tended to get insults and pranks pulled on her quite regularly as well, which was only heightened by her abnormally colored eyes. Remarks such as that "strange kid" or "the freak" were common place words and phrases Terra typically heard in school yard conversations. It even got to the point she overheard one of her teachers even call her that, which hurt her more.
The more she tried to stay out of everyone’s way and just be left alone, the more everyone seemed to want to pick on her. She tried to go to her mother and even the teachers, but they kept saying she was paranoid. This started sparking in her a bit of growing anger, an anger she was starting to find comfort in. Like a voice, she more felt it than heard it though, that deep down she was changing. She didn't know whether it was a good or bad feeling, but she did know she wanted the cruelty being levied against her to stop, and she was beginning to want a change more and more.
She hoped they would just keep walking and leave her alone, but deep down she knew that was an impossibility, and right on cue, they walked straight up to her. But this time, it looked like they were going to do more than hurl insults. This time they started trying to push her around, but a surprise came, not only to the bullies, but to Terra herself. She pushed back with all her strength, sending one of the bullies flying down the street. The rest of them looked in astonishment, then charged. Terra didn't remember much when she awoke, just the horror of seeing that she had droplets of blood on her that wasn't hers as far as she could tell and her clothes were had been torn in some places, not to mention her shoes were completely gone.
She ran home as quickly as she could, though confused why she was so far away, and also that the sun was setting. When she got there, she saw that the police were at her apartment, and her mother was outside talking to them. She hid behind a nearby wall, and surprisingly could hear everything that was being said. The police, she could hear, were saying that a few kids had been injured by her, that they were claiming she was some kind of monster now, which totally shocked Terra, but the pain of what her mother said to the officer in turn devastated her. She called her no good, just like her father, and she knew she would do something bad eventually. She hated her now, more than ever, and she just turned and ran, not looking back at all.
First Rikti Invasion
Terra was not alone in the awe and amazement she felt when thousands of lights started appearing over Paragon City on that fateful day. But the shock that came next as swarms of alien invaders, known as the Rikti, started pouring out of those portals, attacking the city with a ferocity that had never been felt before or since. Within a day the city was divided into human and Rikti controlled sectors.
Unfortunately for Terra, she found herself stuck behind enemy lines, and for the first time in her life she had to master her self control and learn how to transform quickly and effectively. Within a matter of days she found herself almost constantly in her wolf form, using the speed and agility to evade the sight of the Rikti invaders. Travelling from destroyed building to destroyed building, she tried her best to return to the human controlled sectors of the city.
By this time the UN had formed the special counter alien group called Vanguard to fight back against the invaders. The encounters were exceptionally violent as the Rikti began to attack the world's heroes directly in a gruesome fight. Whatever malice the Rikti held towards earth seemingly was directed at them. Terra did her best to stay out of the fighting, what could a fourteen year old girl, who barely understood her own powers, do against an invading army of such scope.
For a long time she could hear nothing but the explosions and sounds of people dying outside, then without warning, the building she was hiding in collapsed and all was quiet and dark and peaceful in her unconscious mind.
Hazarding a glance around, because she was still worried concerning all the Hollywood babble about werewolves, she could see the men were occupied with someone else and quite a ways away. She carefully slipped off the gurney, though still slightly dizzy, and she took off away from the chaos that was still going on around everywhere. She didn't want to be around people right now, not when she considered herself a potential danger to most as is, and she didn't want to hurt anyone else.
During May 2006, Terra was out and about in Talos Island, scouting out a place to stay for the night. She came upon a warehouse around the docks area when she noticed men in uniforms getting out of the back of a truck. All heavily armored they were grabbing crates with a strange symbol on them from the warehouse itself. Despite her usual cautiousness, curiosity had gotten the best of her and she wandered up to watch what the men were doing exactly. Before long, chaos erupted at the warehouse as the newly commissioned Longbow group came in. Evidently they had been staking out the place and were ready to make their move as they appeared all over the building. But the soldiers, who showed they were a part of the Council, weren't going to go quietly. Some of them transformed into wolf-like creatures, Terra's mind said werewolf but her sense of smell told her they weren't. From the back of the truck pale, thin creatures sprang from the back and began attacking, while gun-fire, dark energy blasts, and super powers erupted all over the place.
Ducking behind a low hanging wall, she covered her head as bullets and blasts of energy whizzed over head. Several minutes had gone by before the sounds of the battle died down, voices yelling out to round up all the Councilors. Terra sat behind the crate, waiting for the sounds to die down, but as she happened to glance over, she saw one of the Longbow operatives staring back at her. Instinct and panick took over as she involuntarily shifted into her wolf form and started to run. Before she knew what was going on, she could hear them shouting that another warwolf was escaping, and she felt pain like she never felt before begin pelting and peppering her across the back.
She turned to see that the Longbow agents were firing at her, grenades and guns unloading everything they had at her. She backed herself against a wall doing her best to try and shield herself. But they kept firing. Soon one of their ballistas appeared in front of her and launched a full out assault on her. She soon passed into blissful unconscioussness.
She didn't know how long she was there, she just remembered the strange air about the place when the alarms started roaring to life. The words of Arachnos and Attack were being screamed about as she could hear the sounds of muffled explosions and gun-fire. She willed her body to move as best it could as she slowly leaned up. Pain instantly shot through her body as she felt the sensation of what felt like hundreds of needles in her skin. She quickly looked down and could see several IVs in her arms and legs and without a moments hesitation begin taking them out of her body.
Swinging her legs around she tried to stand on the cold floor, but as soon as she put weight on her legs, she collapsed down, hard, onto the ground. The pain made her gasp, losing her breath as her vision blured from tears. But she didn't have time to think about it, as she heard the sounds of gun-fire and explosions getting closer. She put all her strength into her arms and slowly began dragging herself across the room, towards what appeared to be a metal door. Placing her hands against it, she slowly began to push herself up, using the door as leverage as she put weight on her legs.
The door itself had no visible handle, and the control panel itself seemed to be off-line. She tried pushing on the door with her all her might but it didn't budge. After several attempts she punched the door in anger, but as she did an explosion rocked the room she was in and a section of the wall to her left collapsed. Without a moments thought or hesitation she climbed through the opening and slowly made her way down the smokey hallway. She could see people running around the hallways, so without a thought she ducked into a room.
It appeared to be an office, and she saw a coat hanging on the rack, and just came to the reallization she wasn't wearing anything. She quickly grabbed the coat and put it around her, tying it close, as she went to the window. She looked outside and saw a strange vehicle landed on the grounds outside. Pushing the window open she climbed at and snuck over to the vehicle and climbed into an open hatch. Several containers were in there, so she hid amongst them. She didn't care where the craft was going, she just wanted to get away, and saw this as her oppurtunity to do so.
Several moments later the hatch closed and the craft began to move. It felt like an eternity as Terra sat there with all the crates and boxes but soon the craft lurched to a stop and the hatch opened. She hid behind watching carefully, and when she thought it was safe, she dashed out of the hatch and ran out into the new world that awaited her: The Rogue Isles.
Everything that has a Beginning,...
The salt sea spray blew past Terra's muzzle as she sat on her haunches red, glowing eyes gazing absently at the rocks below as the waves from the sea crashed upon them. The sky was a beautiful reddish orange color as the sun slowly set below the horizon, the scent of the sea filling her every nostrils as she gazed out over at the city she'd called home for the past several years. Things were changing, but they were changing in a way that Terra would no longer be able to fit into. Very little remained of what she once remembered, many of her friends had gone or retired, Recluse and Statesman themsevesl were hollow, empty shells of their former beings brooding over what move they won't bother to try next, and Positron had become rather insane attempting to hatch some mad scientific breakthrough after another to spark some semblence of things happening in the world at large. And ironically, it was the mad scientists making away with all the money, and not through some crazy heist scam, but through projects. Dr. Brainstorm was making a killing in the invention market, and Dr. Aeon had created some virtual reality system that a lot of people flocked to for a great while.
It seems that all the heroes and villains had reduced themselves down to taking care of illusions and fantasies, or instead of trying to defeat the big threats, just hang out in little shanty areas making little back alley deals for quick trips to power instead of becoming the real hero or villain they claimed to be. The world had fallen and it had become a disgusting, mockery of a shell that it use to be. The adventure and challenge was now gone, the thrill of the fight of finding the next opponent, all that was gone. And it left a bit of a sting deep down, as Terra reflected on the people who had come and gone before. Everything felt contained, no new threat would be presenting itself, no new challenge to overcome, and even if it did, it would already be decimated in some imaginary playroom.
Standing up slowly, Terra looked off into the distance. She could make out the outline of the city she had called home for a few years, but now it was time to move on, to other endeavors. Who knows where she might turn up next on this world. Turning slowly she looked back one more time, the un-uttered goodbye evident, but it was time to move on, her shadow slowly creeping into the sunset behind her.
Meanwhile, in another Dimension
Terra's back was against the wall as a grin slowly crept across her half-lupine features as she stared the Dogz gang member down, the Windsong Mall building directly behind her. They had her cornered, but these amateur mutts had no idea how to really tap into their power. "So, you want to be werewolves do you?" she asked with a sly grin. The over-sized wolfman rejects just sort of glowered, letting out growls as they pulled out there guns, orders to take her in so the gang could unleash the full potential of the wolf. "Well first, you have to actually know how to treat it!" Terra clapped her hands together then let out a howl before charging the lead gang member her features contorting in mid charge as her body grew in stature and size. The look of shock and panic covering the Dogz face just heightened Terra's eagerness for the fight.
Allies and Friends
- Bench: Bench is a friend Terra met through FelFox one day while they were out trying to run from an attack squad of Longbow. Though his busy life keeps him from presenting a very active presence anymore, Terra considers the big guy one of her good friends. His penchant for always attributing steaks to everything always makes her laugh.
- Dragonberry: A perplexing enigma to Terra sometimes, as DB, as she goes by mostly, tends to be more aloof than she is. Terra met her in Pocket D during one of the events, and talks with her regularly, considering her a friend.
- FelFox: FelFox and Terra are almost never seen apart. These two pretty much do everything together. Whether it's a strong friendship bond or what, only their closest friends know. It is known that both of them visited the future together, seeing something happen that resorted in Terra finding a way for both of them to alter events to come. This has put them on Recluse's bad side at the time being, and it is unknown if the Master of Arachnos will do anything directly against these two.
- Ghost Widow: Unusual as it may be, considering Terra's oft claimed neutral stance, she has been seen from time to time conversing with the ghostly assassin and one of the elite four Patrons of Arachnos. Whether there is a friendship there or just working alliance is unknown.
- Johnny Kell: Johnny is an interesting character to Terra, in that he seems to enjoy the fire powers he has. Though she has never inquired how he got them, she considers him a good friend.
- Kirra Kitsune: Terra has been treating Kirra more like a little sister and personally been helping her grow into her powers. She admires her zeal and abilities and hopes she can help her further them.
- Melissa Mingan: Terra has been friends with this shaman for a long time, aiding her and helping her. She would die to protect her since she herself had helped rescue her once.
- Mountian Troll: Mountain Troll has always been there, ever lovable in his mountainous way Terra tries to help keep the Troll from feeling lonely.
- Sapphire Arrow: Terra came to the aid of Sapphire Arrow when she became infected with vampire venom. Though Terra has been finding out new things about her, she continues to stay friends with her through thick and thin.
- Stabby Tabby: Stabby Tabby is an enigma sometimes to Terra, with her carefree and aloof nature, this young child with the features of a cat Terra does all she can to protect her.
- Fiona and Merru Silverspar: These two are Terra and Fel's biological children, the result of a hybridization of Xeno energy with werewolf DNA, as well as some inherent fox-traits. Both Terra and Fel are puzzled on exactly how it happened, or why, but both are very happy it did. The kids have opened up new challenges, and unexpected futures for them, but also put some curiosities forward for them such as the kids growing exceptionally fast and their capacity to learn. They already appear years older than they actually are.
- Menders of Ouroboros: Something about this group make's Terra wary. Her alliance with them is more of a matter of convenience and the ability to keep an eye on them as this group, especially their mysterious leader, keeps Terra cautious and worried of what they are actually hiding and planning. Needless to say, she can hardly believe that their motives are as benevolent as they make out to be.
- Midnight Squad: Hanging out at a University actually gives one some unique opportunities to see some interesting characters. But when someone named Ashley McKnight (a name Terra remembers well) asked her to help fix some problems, Terra was intrigued. Soon she was embroiled in strange affairs of magic and history, as catacombs beneath the very Rogue Isles had been discovered. She was inducted into the mysterious Midnight Squad, a group she had only heard about, until now. Not very keen on magic herself, but Terra is not one to ignore opportunity when it comes by, so she helps out these mystics when she can.
Academie de Vindicta
Terra joined with the Academie shortly after she came to the Rogue Isles. The Academie has been her home for the last two years as she helps out it's members and the school as a whole and helping them fortify their defenses. The school itself has grown into more in the last few months, with it's members taking out more mercenary roles.
- The Council: The Council; Terra can say a lot about this organization. Because of these fascists, Terra ended up being viewed as a villain in Paragon City, and almost put under as an experiment in a Longbow facility. Many have mistakenly thought Terra was some sort of warwolf experiment. She often tells them that the warwolves are little puppies compared to her. In all cases, Terra takes great delight in hunting down and breaking any Council facility she can get into. She has even heard rumors that the Center himself has put out bounties against her, so she reminds him, from time to time, not to mess with her.
- Longbow: A lot can be said about Longbow, and all of it would be censored on any prime time television or radio station. Needless to say, Terra despises this organization created by Ms. Liberty, being little more than licensed thugs no better than Arachnos. The difference to her is at least Arachnos doesn't try to hide the fact that they are thugs. Chief among her most despised members of this organization is Ms. Liberty herself. She considers her a pompous brat, no better than her grandfather and doing everything she can to try and impress her grandfather. Ace McKnight is another agent inside Longbow she hates, his terrorist attacks against Arachnos, using some tool of a man named Wheeler, ended up hurting several innocent people as well as a couple of her friends. Finally Agent Indigo and Agent Crimson both annoying and trying to start a righteous crusade that will end up costing lives instead of saving them.
- Restructurist Rikti: The Restructurist have a zealous approach to everything with their wanton destruction of earth and humanity in general. But nothing speaks volumes to Terra more than Hro'Dtohz desire to keep the war going despite the truth that was revealed to him directly. This has put him as a personal enemy in Terra's book, as well as his liaison Ambassador Khur'Rekt. Their continuous bombing and raids against Cap au Diable have put Terra on the defensive for her family and friends when it concerns the Rikti, and fights them whenver they decide to do their attacks. Lately, Terra has noted that the attacks seem to be more of a diversionary thing lately, and this makes her wonder if there isn't something more they are trying to do.
- Terra is a mother. Her two daughters are Fiona and Merru.
- No, Terra does not make you a werewolf by biting you. Sorry, doesn't work that way.
- In a fight with Hro'Dtohz, Terra got slashed across the face, and now sports a scar under her right eye that crosses the bridge of her nose.
- All expressions on NPCs and signature characters in game are just points of view Terra has on them on her experience with them and doesn't reflect actual in game lore.
- Terra is now a Willpower brute. Though the Dark Armor variant still exists, and I will undoubtedly use her to badge with, Terra has basically been retconned to Willpower as that powerset fits her more than Dark Armor does anymore.
- Some may have noticed that the HeroCorps.com entry for Silverspar is now gone. That was on purpose. I deleted it, as basically I am aiming at a reboot of the character. That means alot of the stories and articles will be better fleshed out, as well as many other things, but I will most likely keep them someplace else. Though HeroCorps.com is a nice site, I just don't like keeping track of all these various sites anymore.
- No, Terra is not a WoD (World of Darkness) werewolf. Personally, I do not mix genres. I design the character to fit the setting, not try to fit the setting to the character. Never works out well.
- Terra make's her first comic appearance in the Valentines 2008 Comic on the official City of Heroes website.
- Terra make's her second comic appearance in Kaiserin's Fix Fury comic!
- You could always become a werewolf yourself.
- Yes, Terra Silverspar is gone from the Rogue Isles and Paragon City. As a player the game is no longer what I like or plan to play anymore. It's gone in a direction completely different from what I envision. Nope the Terra in the other dimension is not the same, these are two completely different characters. I might pop in occassionally in CoH on the free weekends, but Terra's story is done there now. A new one has begun with a new beginning, and Terra has only just begun to test herself. Check her out in Vibora Bay in the Champions Universe if you care to follow along :) For Terra's new story look here.