From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Jago is usaully a calm and easy going Arachnos Operative, maybe even the most in his new unit The Venomous Web.
- Operative Lancaster - A fellow bane spider, Lanny is a proud soldier like Jago, and a pleasant bloke. Although he could do without the gay comments.
- Operative Ryals - The technician of the Web, Ryals is a intelligent man and a bane spider just like Jago. Ryals, Lancaster, and himself form the bane spider Death Squad.
- Night Widow Revenant - Jago see's Rev as a fellow Arachnos Operative, and a friend of a nature. Even though his girlfriend Jesteria is a bit looney.
- Longfang Slug - Underneath the battle ship of Crab Spider tech, Will boy here is a smart kid that know's the in's and out's out of a weapon.
- Webmaster Durand - The leader of the unit, Webmaster Durand is a strong and a hardass of a leader, never letting anyone in the Web slack the hell off. And has said he doesn't actually -hate- Jago.
Jago is an accomplished Arachnos Pilot, one of the many skills that allowed for his stay in his unit. He pilots the 'Wolfgang', a state of the art Arachnos Flier. Slightly modified to fix the group's needs.
Aside from the excellent piloting skills, he has other noteworthy abilities from Arachnos Boot camp and from his bouncer days.
Hand to Hand:CQC
Jago is well trained in the art of CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT, generally speaking, he can fight better then a simple street thug. He knows a couple various martial arts, and is trained in recon and marksmenship.
Arachno Bots:Tech Saavy
For a while, Jago was in the Arachno Division and helped develop his own bots (( WIP. Sue me. ))