From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|Being fabulous on the runway|
|Player: @Plum Whine|
|Security Level:||(see user profile)|
|Occupation:||Model for Atlas Clothing|
|Real Name:||Stanley McGee|
|Known Aliases:||Lacey Panties|
|Identity:||not exactly secret|
|Height:||6'3 without heels|
|Hair Color:||brown (wig color: bright pink)|
|Birthplace:||San Francisco, CA (as far as he knows)|
|Current Residence:||Atlas Park|
|Betty and Eldora McGee (adoptive mothers)|
|illusions and warm fabulous protection spells|
|Training / Abilities|
|creating fabulous phantoms which can attack, healing, protective spells|
|an endless supply of illusions and glitter|
|Lacey changes outfits faster than most people can change socks, but she'll always have fabulous fuchsia hair.|
Stanley was just an ordinary kid who played with Barbies (why yes, that's ordinary) raised by a pair of lesbians in San Francisco. When his was teased at school when he was 14, he decided to become a drag queen, Lacey Panties, to get back at all the people. His illusionary powers surfaced at 15 and he took on the name Lacey Panties when he registered as a super hero. He dreams of participating in RuPaul's Drag race and becoming the next drag super star. Now Lacey is a registered super hero and model for a local tall women's clothing store with glamorous hair and a sexy bod
Stanley knows nothing of his biological parents or his birth name, if he even had one. He was adopted at a very young age by Betty and Eldora McGee, a lesbian couple living in the epicenter of the Gay Bay, San Francisco, and named him Stanley. He had one adopted older sister, Cara, who absolutely adored him. He grew up a relatively normal kid with a rather effeminate flair. He was often mistook for a woman, even when wearing guy clothes. Stanley had an incredibly effeminate figure with a matching soft face. He walked with a bit of a wiggle and sat with his knees crossed. He learned to walk in heels at a very young age and often played dress up and went to girls' tea parties. He was the only guy who would ever attend and the girls enjoyed dressing him up in frilly shirts and bow ties, giggling as they went. Stanley enjoyed every moment of it and his mothers never objected to it either. In fact, they enjoyed that Stanley was in touch with his feminine side.
In middle school, Stanley was often teased for his feminine poise and features. At first it hurt, but he soon learned to roll with the punches, flirting with the boys and girls, and letting the insults roll off his back. He understood he was different, but it didn't matter. His mothers were proud of him and that made him happy.
One day, when he was 14, Stanley decided to do something bold. He told his mothers and his sister the idea and they were absolutely thrilled. That day, Stanley didn't show up to school. Instead the alluring Lacey showed up in his place. His mothers helped him create a catholic school girl look with huge blonde hair. They named his new persona Lacey Panties after the pair of lacy panties he chose to wear beneath the pleated skirt that day. The persona went over smashingly well. No one realized it was Stanley underneath and he enjoyed every moment of it.
About a year after his first appearance in drag, while helping his mothers organize the house, Stanley glanced up in the mirror and noticed strange illusions standing behind him, people in pink and white spandex outfits, but when he looked behind him, no one was there. For a few moments, his mothers saw the people behind him as well, but then it was gone. His sister hopped online to search for similar incidents and that's when they discovered Paragon City. Thinking the illusions were some sort of magic, the mothers agreed it was time to uproot the family and move to Paragon, the city of heroes.
They found Paragon City strangely accepting, but then again, a drag queen with lesbian parents in a city of heroes really wasn't anything new. Stanley found himself with stranger abilities, such as touching someone to transfer heat and heal wounds and confusing the hoodlums which seemed to roam the streets, causing them to attack each other. He visited City Hall in hopes of learning more about what was going on. Stanley was referred to a specialist at the hospital that confirmed he was a mutant with some power over illusions and other various abilities.
Given his family, mutations weren't too entirely difficult to accept and he wholly embraced it. After discussing it with his mothers, Stanley decided to register as a hero under his drag name, Lacey Panties, becoming a sexy super heroine to help save the day, his sister sewing him together his first superhero costume.
When Stanley was 16, he wanted to pick up a job to help with the bills and pay for supplies for drag. He found a local shop which created clothing for women over 6' tall. In a city of heroes, there was a rather large clientele for such clothing but never any print ads or fashion shows for the clothing. The shop needed models badly and so, being as the queen he was, he tried out for the competition, out-performing many of the women there. He won the competition and became the poster girl for the store. The shop didn't care that Lacey was actually a man in drag, claiming that his persona was alluring and just the image the store needed. He began modeling first normal clothing and soon moved on to the more sexier side of hero attire.
Graduating high school at 17, Lacey became a full-time model for the shop, taking part-time classes at the college in Steel Canyon majoring in fashion design. Lacey normally appeared for classes, though on rare occasions, Stanley would take her place.
Persona and personality
Stanley as a person is rather friendly and fashion forward. His posture and speech patterns come across as incredibly effeminate, referring to people as hon and talking about fashion faux pas. Stanley tends to be rather laid back and not as much of a flirt. He has no hesitation on calling people out or trying to cheer up a friend when they're down. He lives by the words of RuPaul: "If you can't love yourself, how the hell can you love somebody else!"
Lacey, on the other hand, loves attention and will flirt with anything that moves, coming up with quick retorts, often sexual in nature (or at least innuendo). She refers to people by pet names more often than not, ranging to anything from honey and sweetie, to dollface and hot stuff. She toys with people who seem to closed off and stubborn but knows the limit and would never bring harm to allies, especially not the Watchers (she's actually very protective of them).
When not being flirty or wild, Lacey comes across as a very strong, self-confident, rather intelligent person. She rolls with the punches and has no problem with admitting to being a drag queen. She does have a serious side where she is genuinely concerned with the wellbeing of her fellow Watchers, giving them compliments when deserved and expressing concern when something is wrong or incredibly suspicious. Her friendships go much deeper than she lets on.
All the honies and hotties
- Antiges - Strangely on fire, literally. Claims to be from Olympus, serving Ares, which in Paragon City is entirely possible.
- Blizzard Dynamo/Teddy - Cute and speedy all packed in a small package. Seems to talk in chat speak all the time, but definitely has a much deeper side to him than he lets on. His future self is incredibly hot.
- Bryngarr - a rather awkward Swedish man who seems to have an immense crush on Lacey after mistaking her for Lady Gaga. He also has a disliking for magic users, which Lacey finds a bit disconcerting, given the presence of magic users in the Watchers
- Dinas - Talks about himself using we instead of I. Strange kid. Hardly seems fashionable but that doesn't seem to matter to him.
- Eddie Talon - the mysterious guest, at first. Eddie is a strange one but that doesn't mean Lacey won't have a little fun with him.
- Guyler/Guy Brawley - Dense as a brick but that doesn't mean he's not hot
- Jayden Michaels - immediately picked up that Lacey was a drag queen. Cute and smart with a good sense of humor. Too bad he's taken.
- Joe Brawley - Much smarter than his brother, Guy. Just as hot too.
- Marcello Giudice - Jersey man, incredibly buff, and covered in tattoos. The man knows how to punch a bad guy in the face and apparently flip tables too. He and Lacey are often seen patrolling together.
- Nigredo Fist/Albert - the very hot leader of the Watchers. Lacey constantly flirts with him, and Albert flirts back, which often confuses other Watchers. Lacey knows Albert's taken, but that doesn't mean she can't have a little bit of fun.
- Rheckage/Richard - It's obvious something happened to him. He's insecure about his appearance.
- Tenkar/Kyo - Japanese and muscular. He's pretty soft-spoken and sweet.
- Velocity Shift/Chance - The kid has issues. Lots of issues. And a bad habit of saying completely inappropriate things. Lacey thinks it may be for attention. Lately it seems that someone's been screwing with his memories.
- "Covergirl", RuPaul
- "Jealous of my Boogie", RuPaul
- "Frozen", Madonna
- "Rebel Girl", Bikini Kill
Because everyone has something to say about Lacey (leave IC comments and a name here :D)
See profile :D
Lacey has a formspring!