From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Eddie tends to come off as either emo or a dick. He tries to avoid random conversation with people he doesn't know outside of the Watchers. Anyone who does engage him in conversation will be met with an irritated look and a simple conversation ending remark. The more someone tries to force conversation, the more sarcastic and rude his comments will become. He does not like talking about himself at all, seeing how his personal life is not anyone's business. He will be more willing to talk to people if they are friends with other Watchers.
His early life remains a mystery. The earliest he can remember back to would be between the ages of six and nine by his assumption. He has no knowledge of any parents or siblings which makes his true identity almost impossible to tell. All he knows about himself was told to him by the man that took him in, an Outcast by the name of Jordan. Jordan made it very clear to Eddie that he was not his father and he had found him abandoned in a burned down house in Steel Canyon. Taking the child with him, he returned to his hideout in the sewers and raised him. He never mentioned why he took Eddie in or even if that was his identity. Eddie never thought to question him since he trusted the man enough as it was.
Eddie's powers manifested at a young age and became very apparent. His increased ability to run and jump immediately caught Jordan's eye and began to use Eddie for work. In order to be a capable underling, Jordan taught Eddie the absolute basics of communication and survival. Being very impressionable, Eddie's trust grew with Jordan and began to view him as a father figure. He was quick to take any jobs given his way in service to the man who was taking care of him. The jobs never seemed to serious to Eddie as it mostly included transporting stuff places, but he enjoyed his opportunities on the outside.
As he grew older, the jobs became more dangerous and he began to carry knives on him. Some of the other Outcasts often questioned him as to why he didn't use gun and he simply stated that it was easier to stab someone at high speeds than it was to try and shoot at them. Eventually he earned the nickname "Blitz" among his peers for his speed and efficiency. He often would venture out during his jobs and tangle with any opposing gangs in the area. The Trolls were usually his favorite to mess with and would take any chance to disrupt their dealing or even kill a few.
As all good things come to an end, so did his life as a criminal. Apparently Jordan's operation had caught a more public notice and the capes staged a raid on his hideout. Most of the crew was taken prisoner but most of the higher ups, Jordan included, resisted arrest and inevitably died. Still being fairly young, Eddie was given the chance to cooperate for a fair deal. Seeing how there was no one left to rat on, Eddie complied and told them everything he had done for the man he considered his father. It was then brought to his attention that most of his jobs had actually been delivering bomb components to other Outcast bases and were used against innocent folk more often than rival gangs. Seeing how he was ignorant to most of his crimes, the officials decided to give him an opportunity to redeem himself instead of punish him. He would work off his debt to Paragon City by using his powers for good and fight alongside the other capes. With little to no alternative, he reluctantly accepted.
Life as a Hero
What the Future Holds
- Blizzard Dynamo - Teddy. Teddy is Teddy. His first impression is usually annoying as he zips back and forth and continues to talk all the time. Once you get past that he's actually not bad to hang around.
- Eli Fresca - Eli. Hoo-boy. This guy has the biggest target painted on him in Eddie's eyes. He and Eddie don't exactly get along and they are always taking stabs at one another. Eli thinks Plum and Eddie are dating.
- Jayden Michaels - Jayden. This guy makes Eddie look like a sweetheart. If it walks, breaths, or moves he'll make fun of it. Eddie isn't sure if this guy can be nice or not. It's almost an art form to see this guy pick Eli apart.
- Plum Whine - Plum. She would probably be considered Eddie's second friend among the Watchers. She's very easy to talk to and has an uncanny ability to eat. There have been several times throughout conversations that the two of them will say the exact same thing at the same time. It's been rumored that the two of them are dating. While this isn't true, you won't see Eddie being opposed to the idea.
- Xan Trine - Xan. Eddie originally thought Xan was a pesky woman who had nothing better to do with her time than to sate her childlike curiosities by poking and prodding him with questions. After several encounters, they agreed to become more civil, and now can be considered friends. She is probably his closest friend in Paragon and he will go to any lengths to help her.
- Nigredo Fist - Bossman. He's a pretty fair person as a leader. He looks after the Watchers and tries to help them out where he can. Eddie tries to get in on any missions the Bossman has. They tend to be extremely challenging.
- Rey Makaiau - Chief. Eddie isn't sure how he feels about Rey. Needless to say, he's not sure if he trusts him or not.
- Beta Wave Paroxyism - Beta. He's an all right guy. Eddie hasn't really talked much with Beta since the guy is usually consumed in some sort of reading material.
- Dinas - Dinas. He's one of the new guys that came into the Manor recently. Eddie has only seen him a couple times and each encounter has rendered a 'wtf' face.
- Glamour-Shot - Alex. Eddie had minimal contact with this guy. He seems like a pretty busy guy and doesn't say much.
- Guyler - Guy. Talk about all brawn and no brains. The two of them had a very violent start in the Manor, but Eddie is beginning to let it go. He thinks Guy is trying to be like an older brother to him at times, which amuses Eddie greatly. Guy really says some off the wall shit some times. His bluntness is not always timed right.
- Ice Magnum - Kaz. This kid has a bad habit of accidentally encasing people in ice. He's a little quiet, but Eddie assumes it's because he doesn't know much english. Eddie's noticed that he's very attentive and helpful to the conversation at hand.
- Joe Brawley - Joe. Eddie only ran into Joe once and has heard him over the comm a couple times. He seems to be a lot less dumb than his brother Guy.
- Lacey Panties - Lacey. Uh...yeah...wtf? Jayden has nicknamed Lacey SHEEEIT.
- Marcasite - Docbot. Apparently it's out of date. Eddie hopes to never get seriously injured when this thing is around. Beta enjoys tormenting it.
- Marcello Giudice - Marcello. Eddie saw him once at Pocket D before he had joined up with the Young Watchers. He seems like a typical meathead.
newspaper whenever she says something that makes no sense at all. She's under the impression that Plum and Eddie are going to have kids.
- Narcisse Benoit - Narcisse. She speaks French and seems like a bitch. She must be one of those French-Canadians.
- Renewable Man - Mark? Eddie has only seen him in passing a couple times.
- Shup - Lena. She has taken quite an interest to the mystery of Eddie's past. She's studying his blood and DNA to help him figure more about who he is. She's very quiet outside the lab and almost afraid of large gatherings.
- Sky Altitude - Sky. For some reason Eddie's first impression of this guy was pretty bad. He'll be keeping an eye on him, but he won't go out of his way to do so.
- Tenkar - Kyo. Eddie hasn't seen much of this new guy. Eddie assumes that he hangs out with Kaz a lot since they're both Japanese or something like that. Eddie's noticed that this guy is actually very wise. His advice is pretty solid.
- Velocity Shift - Chance. Yup, this guy has a foxtail and ears to go with it. Pretty decent kid from what Eddie saw but he had an unfortunate accident and is on the mend.
- Vesuvius Fist - Vesuvius. Big...very big.
- Xander Kingsley - Xander. Eddie hasn't spoken with him enough to get even a first impression.
Eddie has Formspring. Ask away and you'll find the answers on his Formspring profile.
What has he answered recently? Go take a look.
- "Dick, is a pretty awesome guy. Even if he's a jackass. Oh! I also popped your testimonial cherry. :D" ~Jayden Michaels
- "Eddie's kinda a meathead. 'Cuz hoooly crap, the first day he was here, he was bein' a jackass. But I guess he's not all that bad. I dunno why he's tryin' t' look like Eminem, though." ~Teddy
- "I'm aware that people think Eddie is a jackass. While everything I've observed points in that direction, there's obviously more than he lets on. At this point, you're allowed to believe that and I wouldn't fault you for it." ~Albert
- "He's... almost like a best friend to me. I think he tries really hard to be a difficult kind of person, but when he makes those attachments, it's for life. I don't think he'd ever let something happen to me. It makes me... happy." ~Xan Trine
- "Sexy Hoodie, Marshall Mathers, Eminem, Dick, whatever you want to call him... I don't even know where to begin with this guy. Plum likes him, though, and if she likes him, then he's got to be good to some degree." ~Eli Fresca
- "When I first met Eddie that one time in the D, I thought he was just a jerk, but when he joined the Watchers, something just seemed different about him. So I was determined to be his friend. Turns out, he was a really cool guy. I feel like we can talk about practically anything, even if we always seem to get interrupted every time we try to have a normal conversation. Maybe we could talk more and even adventure more. You know, awesome friend stuff!" ~Plum Whine