From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|On Patrol in Crey's Folly|
|Real Name:||not revealed|
|Age:||2 months in operation|
|Place of Birth:||unknown|
|Base of Operations:||Paragon City RI|
|Fire Control/Radiation Emission|
|Omega doesn't know she's an android. So far, no one's seen fit to tell her, either, because her personality routine is so convincingly girlish. She's a very naive and sheltered girl, however.|
Omega is a Superteam build - solo she's extremely weak and ineffective, but team her with the rest of her crew and they own all. I've played her 8 nights at approx 3.5 hours each, and five of those nights we've taken a TF set on Invincible and totally dominated it (Posi in 3.5 hours, Synapse in a little under 3 hours, Sister Psyche in 3, Citadel in 4, and Manticore in 3). She's also rocketed to level 36 (and change) in the process.
Omega is an experimental bio-mimetic android. She is fully anatomically correct, except for her right arm. This is the one part of her that wasn't able to be properly covered before her unveiling.
Aside from this, her skin feels like real skin, her body temperature is exactly what it should be for humans, she even has a blush response that is tailored to go along with her emotional response programming. She can consume food and drink (which she processes for fuel), excrete analogues to sweat and other bodily fluids, and so forth.
She was also endowed with heuristic "emotional response" programming, allowing her to be happy, or sad, or angry. She can be aroused as well, although no one's told her what it means.
Omega can use the cyclotron in her chest to produce hard radiation effects as well as microwave projections, which can create hot plasma oxidation (otherwise known as 'flames') in pretty much any configuration she can imagine.
- Hot Feet - Omega can emit a microwave excitation field around her feet that causes the ground beneath her to heat up. Flammable materials will burst into flame, and organic matter will suffer severe burns if left within the field for too long. Because of the intense heat, the movement rate of her foes is slowed down, ans they 'dance' from the sheer heat radiating into their lower extremities.
- Fire Cages - Omega can project microwave beams that will ignite circles of plasma around the feet of multiple foes in front of her. Once ignited, the plasma rings put out enough heat to keep the unfortunate target from taking a step, plus they inflict trivial damage over time.
- Flashfire - Omega can also focus her microwave energy in such a way as to literally ignite the air in a rapidly expanding shockwave. The rapid consumption of oxygen and the force of the shockwave is enough to disorient most foes; it also causes superficial skin burns, shortness of breath, etc.
- Char - Similar to the above effects, Omega can microwave-ignite a section of the target's clothing, causing severe coughing as the smoldering material emits considerable smoke and heat.
- Smoke - To a lesser degree, Omega can cause materials on several foes to smolder, blocking their vision and blinding them slightly.
- Bonfire - Omega can heat up a 'firebomb' of supercharged plasma between her hands, and then lob it towards a group of foes. When it hits, it detonates into an intensely-hot fire, which will knock foes back unless already held in place. Those trapped in the fire will take damage from the heat, and anyone approaching the flames will be knocked back.
under construction - watch this space!
In combat Omega is very focused, able to read her teammates and time her actions and attacks to best effect. The synergy she accomplishes with the rest of the Fiery Heroines is awesome to behold (and it's a wonder they don't leave everything charred and burnt in their wake, their energy output is so high.)
However, when not in company with her Superteam sisters, she's shy, naive, and very very gullible. More than one person has taken advantage of this, resulting in a lovely little interlude of dominance and pleasure for the perpetrator, and a rather traumatic evening for Omega.
- Accelerate Metabolism - This is the lynchpin of the whole build. Without it, Omega rapidly runs out of energy, and often just one AM isn't enough. With six or more stacked, Omega and her teammates are turned into a fast-moving, fast-attacking juggernaut.
- Leadership Toggles - Again, unstacked, this has little effect. However, six-stacked Tactics and Assault can significantly boost accuracy and damage potential of the entire team.
- Hot Feet - When the team sticks together, it becomes extremely dangerous to get within melee range. It also becomes difficult to get back out.
- Choking Cloud - With three or more of the team running CC, teleporting the team into the midst of a spawn results in the spawn being 'locked down' after the initial alpha strike. If Smoke or Flashfire has already been applied, the severity of this alpha strike is significantly reduced. Since CC also has a -Regen component, it's useful for putting the hurt on Elite Bosses and AV's.
- Bonfire - Used as an interdiction tactic for narrow hallways or tunnels, this in combination with a 'pull' will stack the spawn, ready for quick takedown. Some foes will be knocked through the fire but that usually puts them in the midst of the waiting team behind it... and even bosses rapidly succumb to the overlapping pain and hold toggles being run. Applied after Fire Cages, Bonfire provides yet another DoT component, as well as continual Knockback effects being applied. KB-resistant foes may be knocked down instead.
- Lingering Radiation - Used to slow down fire and -regen rate of bosses (and any minions that happen to be standing nearby).
- Fire Imps - Three of these are a hassle. 24 of them (all hyper on AM-crack) are a health hazard.
- Fallout - We all hate it when someone falls in battle. But hey, when it happens, prime the body and use it as a bomb!!
- ↑ When the Freakshow raid your lab, blow the place sky high, and unwittingly boot up and release the 'weapons free' locks on your creation, there's not always time for aesthetics.