From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|"I got the sonic if you got the bo-...Er...can we redo?"|
|Player: @That One Dude|
|Real Name:||David Hawkins|
|Occupation:||Hero, CEO of TechNiz|
|Place of Birth:||Chicago|
|Base of Operations:||Unknown|
|Known Relatives:||Micheal Hawkins(desceased),Alan Hawkins(deceased?)|
|Martial Artist,Top athlete,Sheer willpower|
|His glove "talons", utility belt, tearproof cape, razorwings|
|I GOT THE SONIC IF YOU GOT THE BOOM.|
Upon dispatching a group of skulls with rather ferocity, Hawk was approached by Fire-Burn,Red-Ripper, and the Bow-Slinger. Even though the three thought he was rather corny, they brought him in to do some heroing, and sooner or later. Several other teen heroes joined them. This was the beginning of the Teen Templars.
David is usually at a calm, composed demeanor, unless he's around women. He starts to get nervous and shy around them, maybe even stuttering. This is because he just feels awkward around them because HE JUST IS.Even then, he keeps calm and collected, being polite to most people he knows. But, when's he's fighting, he's becomes a different person. He may say "Fighting is the only thing I'm good at," he can be skillful when he's fighting, pulling out every manuever he has, because he hates losing. To him, some things just come down to a brawl. He becomes even more different from his regular self when he is angered. He becomes abrasive, determined, and maybe violet, this rarely happens but he can be ticked off by certain things. Such as someone hurting his friends or certain groups of villians.
- Chase Styles - His sensei, his friend, his father figure. CHASEGUY SENSEEEEEIIII!
- Diablo Boy - Dabs, as Hawk usually calls him, is a shapeshifter that turns into animals. He usually lemurs him from time to time, he tends to ignore. But he considers him a friend and is a valued member to the team.
- Red-Ripper - Red is a as mysterious as he is, if not more. Hawk and Red can be compared greatly but Hawk doesnt see it. They both constantly exchange comments and backgrounds. A good fighter.
- Bow-SIinger - A talented swift archer, quick on the string and witty. Hawk respects him the most out of all the Teen Templars, and not just because he's leader. Friend and teamate.
- Galaxy Shot - Due to Hawk's nervous reaction toward women, he tries to keep himself cool around Clarity. He thinks she thinks he's a loser, he's probably right. But Hawk respects her awesome power that keep the Templars alive and well.
- Fire-Burn - Jack, the 'Hotshot', always up for a fight and cocky as hell. Hawk hasn't talked with him that much, but sees his potential.
- Brick-Breaker - A human cyborg that's a wrecking ball. He has an appetite simliar to Hawk's. His choice of music isnt too hot, however.
- Scion Of Dagon - A mysterious woman that joined the Templars a bit after the others, Zane is a curiousity to Hawk. Somewhat of a "motherly" person of the group, Hawk doesn't mind.
- Blase' - This girl worried about Hawk the first time they met, him bleeding from his head and her showing some concern. She showed some love interest in him when he was rescued by her from Blightbane. Too bad Hawk somehow messed it up, she still showed some interest in him afterwards. She's a strong, and clear minded young woman.
- Smoking Mirrors - Bros.
- Starswarm - Rich is David's wingman. You can guess what they get themselves into. His interview into the Templars was intense.
- Blazing Sigil - One of the other new templars, sort of. At first David thought Sig was kinda odd, because he never gave him his real name. But when Evil Dex came around he showed that he was a hero just like him, now they are pretty close friends. His interview was also intense.
- Boreal Diamond - "Steph or er....um, Finn! Right, that's her name um....she said she liked the date and everything but I do- Wait, what? No I-I can't say that on TV Rich!" - Dusk Hawk regarding an interview from News Station 15
Tools of Trade
Hawk's suit is a prototype survival exo-skeleton that was designed for Longbow SpecOps by TechNiz. The suit was never put out into mass production because it was never finished. After his father died and his brother went missing, Hawk became the CEO of his company. So Hawk took up the suit, code named Hawkins-TS 1, and decided to finish it for himself, and add some features that would help him in his heroing.
The TS's gloves have bladed carbon "talons" on the sides of the wrist, these are mainly used for slashing and slicing weapons, also as climbing tools, defense against meele weapons, and aerodynamics.
The gloves are made of a flexible material that allows finger movement, and have reinenforced joints in the knuckles, which are armored and shaped like a smaller version of brass knuckles. This prevent's Hawk's knuckles and hand from being hurt or broken.
These are made to be electricfied when made contact with something, sending a electric shock. There is a battery pack under where the palm is, hooked up to rods to the knuckles. The gloves would have contact points in the knuckles, so whenever he punched the contact points in the knuckles would activate the battery, sending an electric shock whenever he made contact with his fist or knuckles. There is rubber material around the fingers, preventing Hawk to shock himself with his gloves.
The torso part of the TS suit is actually several layers of thick kevlar and has a layer of body armor under there kevlar threading of the outside layer. The suit rarely tears and is resistant to fire, and to bullets and tears because of the carbon composites. The Hawk in the middle of the suit doubles as a GPS system and a beacon for when an emergency erupts.
Hawk's cape is also made out of kevlar threads and memory fabric. Also, if Hawk holds the cape closer to his suit with his gloves, the electric impluses will cloak Hawk to any thermal imaging. Because of the materials, the cape is bullet proof and mildly resistant to certain elements.
Dusk Hawk has various other utility things at his disposal. Examples with be various different types of Razor Wings, bolas, his Razor Hook he uses to get around.