From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|"You're nothing to me."|
|Player: @Darke Lyte|
|Archetype:||Scrapper, Mastermind, Blaster|
|Known Aliases:||The Vile Black Torturer, Fourth General of the Ashen Planes, Aki|
|Occupation:||Fourth General of the Ashen Legion, Lead of Special Operations, and fourth in command of Abyss Empire|
|Place of Birth:||The Ashen Planes|
|Base of Operations:||Confidential|
|Hellfire manipulation/weaponry, Pain Domination|
|Regeneration, Super Strength, Metal rendering claws, Life Sight, Various fire-based attacks|
|No additional information available.|
"You have lied and murdered your way past countless others, and absorbed them, showing even the Ashen what death means. From this day forward you are General Aki'el..." — Labal
Aki'el started out like any other Ashen. An Imp, spawned from the Ashen Planes. After many centuries, she continued to grow and outlive many of her fellow demons, mostly due to her early display of her ability to manipulate pain. She was appropriately given the name Aki'el, which translates to "The Vile Black Torturer" in her native tongue. As she manipulated her way through her life, she also became an efficient murderer, wielding fierce weapons of Hellfire to destroy any lingering competition. Her passion for seeing Labal's solution for Earth carry through made her an asset to him when it came time for her to step through the nexus to plane Terra Firma. It was this will and determination to see her Lord's plans succeed, as well as a disdain for humanity that rivaled even that of Labal, that led to her becoming Fourth General of the Ashen Planes, and the "Ears" of Labal.
To say the Ashen have a superiority complex is, without a doubt, an understatement. Yet, even so, none stand out quite like Aki'el. The Vile Black Torturer has proven to be nothing short of ruthlessly efficient and completely callous to those who she does not believe to have power. Proud as any Ashen, she feels that demonstrating her superiority is absolutely necessary. While it's easy to assume her hatred for Earth simply stems from Labal's, it quickly becomes clear to most that she has some underlying passion for the destruction of the world that is separate from her King's. Without a doubt, this passionate hatred is what has allowed her to remain detached to Earth, something that most Ashen have been completely unable to do. However, while her constantly cold demeanor might have some guess that she'd be quite the brute, she was appropriately given the task of being Labal's "Ears" for a reason. Too opinionated and cruel to represent the Mouth, and yet too calculative and manipulative to be the Arms, the middle-ground of Special Operations was nothing but fitting. With just enough brains, and just enough brawn, she is often referred to as being the perfect Ashen.
- Hellfire Weaponry - Aki'el's main offense is the manipulation of Hellfire, a black flame that burns like any other, which she uses to construct various weapons. Such weaponry can include whips, swords, spears, and any other practical hand-held weapon. She sometimes chooses not to construct weapons, though, instead using blunt brawling or blast methods with the flame.
- Pain Domination - Her control over the pure force of pain, be it physical or emotional, allows Aki'el to dominate and torture her foes, as well as her allies. Given the rare situation when it would be deemed necessary, she can also use this unusual ability to heal to some extent. When staying out of the action is necessary for her own well being, she will often use this ability to force other demons to do her bidding - a method proven most effective by none other than Simi'Kraz.
- Negative Energy - A devastating power that only emerged upon her transformation to an Ashen Elite, it appears to be identical in nature to that of Labal's. While it is much more costly for Aki'el to use, the energy has proven to be effective as a final way to eliminate enemies. By gathering energy from her demonic aura in the palm of her hands, she is able to fire it at long range. She has also been able to use it in a more cost friendly method by infusing the energy with her Hellfire Weapons.
- Heightened Sense of Smell - While hardly as useful as her more outstanding abilities, Aki'el has also demonstrated her overly powerful sense of smell on many occasions. She is as easily able to use her nose to navigate as she is her eyes.
Aki'el's secondary abilities are benefits of being Ashen.
- Regeneration - Ash demons are made of ash. It's that simply, really. Their primary advantage is their ability to regenerate and absorb damage. The ash that composes their bodies is just an avatar. In their purest form, Ash demons are just demonic energy that breaks down the world around them into ash. It's that ash that forms their bodies. Normal weapons, like blades and bullets, do little but disrupt their forms which will break apart into clouds of ash. Many opponents becomes exhausted simply by trying to figure out a way to keep them down permanently.
- Heightened Strength - Ashen, like most demons, are much stronger than humans physically.
- Claws - Ashen have the ability to somewhat alter their limbs. The easiest example of this is their fingers elongating into razor sharp claws. Most have no trouble being able to shred man and machine.
- Life Sight - All Ashen have life sight, what that means is they see souls and energy as opposed to regular textures.
Aki'el has the same weaknesses as any Ashen, but to avoid metagaming, they won't be listed here.
However, on a more personal level, it is safe to say that her quick temper is as much a strength, as it is a weakness.
((Feel free to add yourself, and I'll fill out the rest.))
Labal - The Ashen King of Lies. Aki'el is beyond loyal to her King and his cause. She would easily do anything to see his plans through, or die trying. However, it's argueable as to which is more important to her; Her king, or her king's plans. While she certainly serves Labal to the best of her ability, it's plausible to think she'd leave his side if he abandoned his solution for Earth, without even a second thought.
Simi'Kraz - First General of the Ashen Planes, and Labal's right-hand lady. Aki'el's relationship with the First General has been a rather stable one, never going beyond anything but business, as they both seem to prefer it. While Aki'el respects Labal's "Jewel" for good reason, she also has to be cautious around Simi. Their positions as Generals would make them natural competition for each other. While being Labal's favorite isn't quite her priority, Aki'el does have enough passion for his plans that would make her a rival regardless, making Simi'Kraz an especially dangerous enemy.
Grinning Guillotine - Aki'el refers to the seemingly insane Jester Captain as "Clown". While Guil's whimsical nature is certainly one to annoy Aki'el, she does appreciate the fact that Labal has found value in her. That being said, she bites her tongue as best as possible when the "Clown" is around.
((Feel free to add yourself, and I'll fill out the rest.))
Adam Michael Fairfield "Moone" - A man who has struck more nerves in Aki'el than most have gotten away with, she does not care for their tedious conversations, feeling he talks but has nothing to say. So why hasn't she attempted to kill him yet? Well, perhaps he does occasionally say something useful.
Oh my cute little Aki’el so loyal and dedicated to her King. Her final test was so fun; she blossomed into a beautiful instrument of death. - Labal
General Aki’el, will do. I have seen many Ashen before her rise to her level, only to be cut down. Should she one day set her sights on my position, I’ll rip her aura from her Ash. – Simi'Kraz