From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
This page is a work in progress still, so bear with me! Lots of details to cover here, and I'm trying to make sure I don't leave anything out.
- May 23, 2005 - Julia Summer Lathan was born to Septa Lathan, proud hero of Paragon City, and Karone Davis, a theiving denizen of the Rogue Isles, on the third anniversary of the start of the Rikti Invasion. They had kept their relationship secret, hidden from everyone, for quite some time. When Julia was born, they agreed to go their separate ways, rather than risk the child's safety. Paragon being the safer of the two, Julia was given to Septa - and her mother kept a complete secret. From her, and the rest of the world.
- May 30, 2005 - Julia Lathan, freshly turned 20 years old, under the moniker "Fire Hawk" travels back in time with roughly 3 dozen other would-be heroes of the future, all trying to stop a villain from destroying their timeline.
- June 3, 2005 - Doctors at the Founders Falls hospital made Julia Lathan's birth certificate official, after paternity tests proved that Septa was in fact her father. The mother's name was left blank. Her mutant gene was confirmed.
- June 4, 2005 - Julia and her 3 cousins (TJ, Erin, and Bryanna Darkbane) acquire her aunt's old 4 bedroom apartment in King's Row. At first, things go well, as they explore living on their own, no longer under their parent's wing. In time, though, stress runs high and threatens the bond between them. Ultimately, things are repaired, though in a precarious state.
- Early July, 2005 - Most of the other heroes from the future returned to their own time, having completed their mission and saved their timeline. Julia and her cousins, however, had other plans from the beginning, and stay behind to carry out their real mission - protecting a certain technological 'artifact' from harm. They agree that their mission means staying in this timeline permanently, and continue to make the best of their new home.
- Late July, 2005 - Julia starts getting to know a small group of people who frequent Gemini Park. Most noteably among these is Tessa Reynault, Parzifal, and Bridget Steward. Though she would not call herself close with either of them, they're certainly the people she gets closest to outside of her cousins.
- Early August, 2005 - An urgent matter arises, when Bryanna's mentor appears and alerts Julia's cousins to another crisis in the timeline that they must see to immediately. With very little warning, her cousins leave for the distant past to save their great great grandfather, making her (for a while) the only remaining time traveller from the group she came back with.
- Mid August, 2005 - A major turning point in Julia's life, she meets Roy Kirby, better known as HEROID, and the two very quickly hit it off. On August 18th, Roy asks her on a date, and she happily accepts, eager to bond with someone for a change. It was on the next day, after accepting, that Tessa and Parzifal filled Julia in on what was happening in Roy's life, how he was possessed by a powerful, destructive demon, and what a dangerous situation she was now in.
- September 10, 2005 - Julia has her first laugh, in the arms of her 'uncle,' Alex Darkbane. Julia's adult self was present when it happened, and has come to cherish the memory of her own first laugh quite a bit.
- Mid September, 2005 - After an emotional roller coaster of a month, in the complex plot to save Roy from the Lord of Chaos possessing him that eventually ended in his death, Julia and her mentor, Cygnata managed to save his soul with the help of many other of Roy's friends, transplanting it back into his repaired robot body, giving him life again. The two managed to share a relationship for a couple months longer, through many tough times, stealing what cherishable moments they could.
- Late October, 2005 - Feeling that Julia had done too much for him, and that she deserved better, from someone she wouldn't have to keep saving, Roy broke off the relationship. She didn't take it very well, and for a while after she was fairly depressed. She leaves behind the moniker "Fire Hawk" and almost completely gives up on heroing.
- December, 2005 - TJ, Erin, and Bryanna returned from their mission in the distant past, though Erin and Bryanna very quickly found their own respective places to stay, while TJ continued to live with Julia.
- January, 2006 - Julia continued to do very little in the hero world, as she and her 'cousin' TJ attended Paragon University together. During this time, however, she had a couple small run-ins with Roy, where she tried to help him through yet another 'rough time' but there was very little she could do for him anymore. Near the end of March, she eventually gave up on her feelings for him and let him go.
- February, 2006 - For most of this month, Julia had been held captive by a group known as the Knights of the Monolith, a group comprised of the corrupt remnants of the organization Septa once ran, just before Julia's birth. Julia's friends frantically searched for her and her close friend, Thaneval, as the leader of the Knights had experiments conducted on the two of them, forcing
- April, 2006 - In the month prior, Septa had started to explore the Rogue Isles, even going so far as to live there for a short time. Despite his warnings not to follow, Julia took it upon herself to meet some of her father's new friends. Most notably among them, Melodie Hatley. 
- May 1st, 2006 - A fateful day for Julia, as she walked into one of the biggest struggles she would come to face, in meeting Tyler Preston. The two hit it off very well that night, dancing and talking together. A budding relationship formed very quickly, until the next day when Clobber-Girl, a friend of Julia's at the time, informed her that Tyler was in fact the vicious demon golem, Rakescar. Determined and curious, Julia didn't call anything off.
- ↑ Full story can be read here.
- ↑ During this time, Julia and TJ did have a romantic relationship, despite continuing to call each other cousins. Whenever this comes up in conversation, Julia explains that they're not cousins by blood, just that it is a term of endearment between them, having grown up best friends since birth.
- ↑ When Julia and Melodie first met, Julia had heard about her from Septa already. Though she had never known the green haired woman prior, she pretended to have known her from the future. This sort of thing Julia does occasionally, taking what information she has on a person and inventing a past that hasn't yet happened. Very rarely can a person argue, and it usually does very well for making acquaintances.