From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
|Parker looking parkerish|
|Player: @Detective Parker|
|Real Name:||James Parker|
|Known Aliases:||Parker, Parks, P|
|Age:||25 born 5/5/83|
|Weight:||Mate... Why do you care?|
|Eye Color:||Brown or Violet|
|Hair Color:||Blondeish... I think.|
|Place of Birth:||Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia|
|Base of Operations:||I think it's a secret|
|Known Relatives:||Jacob Parker, Father; Victoria Parker, Mother; Luna (Darkhail), adopted daughter|
|Psionic Control and Magic|
|A silver chain wrapped around his arm with a gold cross attached to it that allows him to focus his magic. A Black Raven seeming to appear magically on command with it's own formidable magic|
- Yep! A mind-probing and Energy-throwing Detective. Stay on your toes and don't let him get into your head... he has some pretty nasty things to show you if he does — Scarred Circle of Thorns Mage
Parker comes across as a buffoon or clown, spending most of his time in the D, drinking or talking with friends who he comes across while there. It's only for a few short hours that he ever really comes out of the D to commit crimes of any sort. He is protective of his friends to a suicidal degree which seems to cause more problems then help in most occasions. Beneath the clowning about there is a cold intelligence only ever seen by close friends and even then for brief periods. He always looking to talk to people in the D Cape or Villain.
Though Parker's main power comes from enchantments and powerful magic he is a mediocre telepath as well able to defend himself from poking telepaths and break through low level telepathic resistance. It is during the use of his mental and magical abilities that his eye colour seems to change as well, from a plain brown to a bright violet.
Parker's magic has changed from his original enchanted cross. Though he denys this adamantly. Parker after defeating Remmy and binding him to his will developed his own way of magic so he would never have to "Lean on someone elses power". Parker's new power is almost identical yet different, he can basically now warp reality in his own way with practice though it is noticeable. Parker's most powerful tricks are normally surrounded by red smoke or mist as seen from afar. In reality this is his own dimension almost and the misty appearance is how he brings it to this world.
Along with basic spells off tomes and scrolls Parker can cast his normal magic of arcane energy bolts and enchantments and will use this more often. His "basic" magic mainly Arcane energy bolts flung with power enough to crush bones. Or every part of his clothing each enchanted differently for purposes he still hasn't worked out. Also Parker has began looking more and more into binding spells which range from simple demon circles and ward traps to massive chains that sap the energy out of people or tombs of pure magic which shut away people for years if not for ever. Parker will try to never use these spells for fears of doing something he will regret.
Parker's most powerful magic seems to be his own concoctions summoned from red smoke or mist. This in actual fact is his own reality crossing over with this one allowing him to change the world around him in ways. Normally this taxes parker depending on the size. His ability to create beers is one of these powers though he claims it to be a simple recall spell from his own fridge. It has been know for Parker to drag enemies within his own reality giving him incredible power over this though it also endangers himself due to the fact he might not be able to cross back over.
Parker now has a familiar originally this was Remmy bound to a raven form but since he expelled Remmy from his body his has taken another from where it is unknown. This familiar has powers capable to subdue people along with the ability to actually join with parker increasing his power if need be. Normally the familiar takes raven form and can be seen sitting on top of Parker's head.
Coming across his powers
Parker worked as a cop in North Sydney, Australia. He spent about a year before he packed up his clothes and left for the walled city of Paragon in hopes of adventure and a better paycheck. He spent the better part of two years working for the PPD. The first Major case he was called in on would also be his final. What looked like a Circle of Thorns sacrifice, or a group of cadavers going on a killing spree for body parts, quickly escalated. The only survivor was young kid no older than 14, sitting upon the remains of a person no older than 20. He was muttering into the palm of his hand and looking for an exit. Parker's job was to interview the kid, but as he approached the kid went ballistic, attacking other PPD officers in a frenzy of biting and kicking. He was quickly contained and rushed to the police department for interrogation. On the scene, Parker found what the little kid had been trying so hard to keep, a small silver necklace with a gold cross. Parker pocketed the cross, meaning to hand it over as evidence the next day. Once home, Parker wondered how he would look wearing it. He put it on with instant and drastic results -- 'hearing' his cat thinking about how it required fish, and sending a bolt of energy at his last tin of cat food causing problems for the hungry cat. Seeing the power this enchanted cross had, he kept it and signed up to become a hero for Paragon City!
Moving to the Isles
He worked as a hero for a few months doing odd jobs for Positron and others before he began to realise that being a hero doesn't pay the bills or gain the respect he had hoped for. During on visit at the D he began talking to a Xaesha Kordrahil who convinced him to move to the Isles, offering a decent job and pay as security for a nightclub. Since then he has been cruising about the Isles drinking, talking and mentally scarring Demons of the Circle of Thorns. He made friends fast including Asher Mitchell, Miss Ollie, Varasin and others Recently though he has began hearing the voice of the previous owner of the enchanted cross and is trying to find out why.
Through some study and other channels parker learned his enchanted cross contained the soul of the old owner, a Frenchman called "Remmy". Remmy doesn't surface normally prefer to stay in his corner of Parkers mind helping him with magic and being a general annoyance. Parker has gotten over this and ignores the Frenchman completely. Though sometimes he can be heard muttering or arguing with him forgetting that he can talk to the spirit with thoughts.
If you want to listed under Friends add your name :D Let me know if there are any mistakes, I am prone to them.
- Asher Mitchell: One of Parkers first friends in the Isles, Asher seems to always rub Parker the wrong way causing an untold amount of problems for patrons of Pocket D. Though they might not always act as friends seeing as the two seem to always be fighting with each other Parker sees Asher as a brother in many ways and will always try to look after asher even if asher doesn't think it. Asher is to thank for some of his more nasty tricks that he uses against his enemies (Parker! If you ever read this and I hope you do, you need to meet me in the D sometime! We've got heaps to talk about and frankly mate...life just isn't the same without you! And yes, I've figured out how to use the Internet. P.S It's really weird that you'd talk about yourself and me in the third person!) ((For reals! Parker, add me on globals if you log in, I"m @x2008 now. I miss you man.))
- Miss Ollie: Things have changed with Ollie to say the least and none of it in a good way.
- Varasin: Though Parker sees him as a bit odd sometime Varasin is a good friend of his. He was the one who taught parker the key fundamentals to fighting like: 1. They do wait behind corners or 2. You can't take everything at once. Though sometimes a contrast seeing as Varasin is business like most time (Though not always) and Parker is easy going they get along well and respect each other. Both Ollie and Parker have both noticed the interest Varasin has taken in there relationship and wonder why.
- Seba'eld: Seba'eld is a recent friend of Parkers who he met through Ollie, Labal and Varasin. Though he doesn't talk to her as much as other he considers her a friend. He sees her as a bizzare alien but a friend. He thinks she has a good head on her shoulders and is a good influence on people like Labal and the rest of Abyss.
- Labal Parker met Labal through Ollie and despite being told otherwise thinks he is nothing but a puppy dog... who rips peoples souls out. Parker thinks of Labal as a good friend and a little bit eccentric. He doesn't understand the fear some people have for him seeing as labal has done nothing to harm him. Parker think Labal is a good mate and wouldn't want to piss him off for sure
- Remmy Remmy and Parker have a love hate relationship. Well mainly Hate, Remmy was the necromancer within his cross teaching how to use magic, Parker trusted him originally until he began to notice how Remmy was trying to take over. Blocking him out completely he was fine until he needed his help to deal with a Problem with Labal losing his memory. After the fight Parker lost control of his body to Remmy, luckily with the help of his friends he gained control back. Unknown to most Parker has bound remmy into the form of a raven to better use his powers with Parker's own powers.
- Katerzina Jo or Bint as he calls her, is a friend of Parker's and he constantly berates her for her Irish accent pretending to not understand her or just plain insult the words she uses. Though every time she offers to spot using it Parker will so no. Parker sees Jo as a friend and wouldn't want to piss her off.
- Eshet Lillah Eshet confuses Parker, she seem to put her selves in positions that will end badly to anyone else who can see yet she seems surprised that it happens. Despite this Parker sees her as a friend in the wolves due to the fits of bravery to do the right she seems though he wishes she would do it more often.
- Operative Ces CESIL! Parker thinks Cesil is wonderfully fun! His refusal to admit anything and his awkward like for his daughter entertain parker for countless hours
- Seer Malak Malak is Malak, the wonderful man who decided one day that kidnapping parker through bludgeoning with barstool was a good idea. It was, parker quickly despite appearances began to like malak, his hate for most of the furries and some annoying succubus', sure he hated people he liked to but no one is perfect.
- Queen Xena XENA IS A BULLY! But a friendly and likeable bully, Parker and Xena have become good friends!