From Unofficial Handbook of the Virtue Universe
Hey guys and gals and everyone in-between. My name back in the day was Denji, but I now go by Leif. (I wonder what I need to do to get my name changed and stay as a Sysop.) I highly doubt you care much about who I am as much as the characters I play. Here's some basic info, anyway. This page is subject to a rework. Stay tuned, and please excuse the mess. I'm a huge altoholic.
About the player
- Old Enough :D
- Seattle Metro Area, GMT -8
- Usually on at about 7 pm on weekdays. Weekends vary because, ya know, I have a life :D?
- Contact stuff: (in order of contact preference)
- Did I mention I suffer from end-stage altoholism? If not, then you know now. :\
A SG's I have been a part of, or ones I interacted a lot with:
- New Age Mutants
- The Palladium Sentry
- I Nea Theon
- Rolling Hills Apartments
- Occult Magician's Guild
- Deus Tempus
- The Factory
- The Arcadium (It's a mall, yo!)
I'm always open to joining a supergroup because I have SO MANY ALTS. If you'd like to recommend one to me, by all means! Leave me a message on my talk page.
A list of characters. Grouped by where they are mostly associated with. Hover over their picture to see a brief description, click to go to their article.
Paragon City Heroes
The Rogue Isles Residents
It's obvious what I like, ain't it.
Some RP guidelines
I don't have much, but here's a quick run down.
- Open to most forms of RP.
- Sorry, but I don't do ERP. Most I'll go is taking off clothes. Check the very bottom of this page to see how I feel about it. To me, it's a lot more interesting to write about what happens before and what happens after.
- Let's play out character relationships, please. (Open to best friends/BFF's, same and different gender significant others, open to blood relatives and rivals/rivalry. Let's have some discussion first.)
- Open to text fighting and PvP, within reason. (I cannot tolerate godmoding.)
- Respect their secret identities. (Most of my characters have them.)
- I do not classify my mutants into any class. (i.e. Omega-level mutant, etc.) I think it's dumb, and should be classified with other superbeings based on how they can control and use their powers.
- I simply can't deal with lore-breakers. That is... if you make a character that is the son of Statesman, daughter of Sister Psyche and Manticore, a Praetor... I'm not sure that I'll be able to RP with you.
- Any questions, get a hold of me. (I'm fairly approachable and easy to get a hold of. See above for ways to do that.)
I really don't have one because I'm such a huge altoholic. Though, one main I can always speak of being a main is Albert.
I am still a Sysop here. If you have any questions or concerns regarding anything VirtueVerse-related, please let me or any other Sysop know. If there is something I am unable to answer for you, I will forward your concerns to our Admin or our bureaucrat.
If you are an artist and are taking commissions, please leave me a message! I'm always looking for artists who can and are willing to take my commissions!
Also, if you'd like to suggest an artist to me, please do so!
I have also created many templates. They are, of course, based on the Hero and Villain templates by Eisregen. You are free to use them to your liking!
If you don't like these pre-made templates, I have also made a template for more customization at this Mod Box. You can customize your background, text, and border colors.
I stole this shiznit from a dude named Mac. I hope he doesn't mind that I use it.