♥ Web - Barney/Web was always one of those guys that Jo thought was cute, but things would probably never happen with. From being a voracious flirt, to threatening to shoot Jo, to dying, to becoming the only mancubi around, Jo's kept her eye on Web in some form or another. For some reason things have kind of fallen into place lately and they began to date. What? I know. Crazy. On December 18, Web proposed and Jo happily accepted. After a short wait, the death of her father and the passing of the wedding date with Web's need to run back to his plane on business, the two opted to make it official in the middle of the D on April 1st.
♥ Kyle- Little Kyle. A clone of an old friend, this one came into her life one day at the D, attempting to get a kiss, and never left. After his mother died and his 'father' disappeared, Jo took him into her home and legally adopted him. Things are rarely dull with Kyle, and he makes Jo alternate between wanting more kids and vowing she will never have anymore.
♥ Kinsey - This adorable little snuggly pink haired girl has found her way into Jo's heart. While they were friends when she was still part of Emma, the recent ...split in selves has made Jo's mamagene wake up and she eventually named and adopted Kinsey.
♥ Gunny -
♥ Wes -
♥ Dee -
♥ Lily Fae- Lily is one of Jo's best friends.
♥ Fenji and Becca -
♥ Jimmy- One of the many Refuge members Jo considers a friend, Jimmy is now also Jo's honorary brother. Deciding the two of them needed siblings when everyone else was finding them popping out of the ground, Jo and Jimmy claimed each other as brother and sister. He is one of the few people she would consider talking to when things go bad.
♥ Kate- Y U NO SAY SOMETHING
♥ Elly - Web's Prae sister, Jo hasn't had much interaction with Elly, but what she has had makes Jo pretty happy to know her. Her crazy antics, fun attitude, obvious love of music and her awesome work on the suit that Jo has gave her serious friend points in Jo's list.
● Agenla -
● Asoa- Tall, handsome, and the next Bond. Man looks good in a tux, and is a great friend. Sticking by her even when things got crazy and she gets drunk, he seems to be amused by what they call the Drama Vortex surrounding Jo. A very good friend, Jo is usually quite at ease around Asoa.
● Arroan - Arroan is amazing. Jo first met him at a Refuge pool party during which he entered uberkitty mode. Jo went snuggle giddy and now happily snuggles him in almost any form. He once gave her a penguin plushie to cuddle when he had to leave. She named it Fred. Jo was happy when Arro began to date Kate and happier still when the pair got married and had twins.
● Barrie Shields - Barrie is one of those fun to be around, sweet women. And Jo loves her even more now that Barrie's engaged to Jimmy. Barrie is someone Jo might seriously consider talking to about the drama in her life without worrying that Barrie will judge her for anything, and knowing she'd have sound advice.
● Brobit- The many-armed, awesome Brobit dubbed Jo Jobit not long after they met. Jo thinks he blends in as well as a monster truck at a tricycle park, but loves him for it and wouldn't have him any other way. Now to hook him up with a sexybit.
● Clara Su'cour- Worthy of the cool guy headnod, Clara is the proverbial bee's knees. Fun to hang around and easy to talk to.
● BRADDO- Nut bar. Super amazing, funny, and a seemingly good fighter, Jo finds his energy infectious, and doesn't fight it very hard. She likes him, even if he does like the Power Rangers.
● Jordan-Jo and Jord didn't quite see eye to eye for a while, but somewhere along the line, things clicked and the two became quite easy friends. Jo joined LSI at Jord's request and Zad's insistence and would do almost anything for Jordan if she asked. She has even agreed to be the future Godmother to Chris and Jordan's daughter Faith.
● Lia MacKay- Lia was sexy, sassy, sarcastic, and fun. What other reason does Jo need to like her? Lia was the third member of the Trifecta of Sexy. Indisputably so. Sad to learn Lia had died.
● Nessa and Kink -
● Nikki -
● Robin- Oh, Robin...
● Rowan O'Neil -
● Sexyhat- Sage was once Jo's gay-fiancee. He was her number one gay. They had an interesting relationship and Jo loved him for his crazy antics. She took it really hard when she found out he had died. She currently carries around a keychain that remote summons his hat. He's not dead though. I mean, he died, but he didn't. You had to be there.
● Syl - Jo is crazy about Syl. Despite Syl's violent tendencies toward people, Jo has grown quite close to her. She is one of the top 5 people Jo trusts most right now, and top three for snuggles. She's grown rather attatched to the petite, snarky Syl and loves her company. Syl is a permanent member of the Trifecta of Sexy. This is important... You should write that down. Jo and Syl are currently... on odd terms following a long series of psychotic events.
● Tom and Bridget - Less than threes him so much. The first time they started talking, it was an easy friendship. Solidified further by the following kick wars, staring battles and poke attacks, Jo cares a lot for Tom. He is one her top three snuggle choices. Jo adores Bridget for her sweet temperament and kind attitude, and couldn't be happier for Tom for finding a woman like Bridget to marry. The pair also have a set of twins. Adorable twins, mind you, which Jo loves to bits.
● Walter- The sexiest masked man Jo knows. Whether its having a jar of peanut butter in his pocket, or working their Mutual Admiration Society, Walter and Jo rarely have boring interaction.
● Will and Rose -
● Xrell -
● Zad - Zad is one of Jo's gays. She loves him like crazy. Whether its serious conversation or teasing each other or gossiping, Jo always welcomes Zad's company. He's a better girlfriend than some of the girls she's met in her life could -ever- be.
● Adam- Yet another good looking man in Jo's social circle... He has a bear on his face. The fact that he is Kate's friend and trainer, got him points in her book. Points which were added onto when he showed his determination to right serious wrongs that resulted in Kate getting burnt and the loss of many people at Trinity. She hasn't heard from him in ages.
● Christopher Blackwood- At one point, Chris was part of LSI, and that is where Jo met him. It somehow just worked out that they found each other easy to talk to and she quickly slipped him into her list of friends. Knowing how he feels about her husband, Jo is not sure where things stand with Christopher. They rarely, if ever, talk... and she wouldn't know the first thing about what is going on in his life if anyone asked.
● Chris- Good looking, laid back, funny at times. Jo respects the fact that he's trying to lead the Refuge and admires that he cares enough about people to say what he thinks, even if it might sting. Chris now carries Jo in his pocket. Seriously. You should ask.
● Crux- Jo enjoyed Crux's company, inspite of his mischief. After an awkward conversation in the D, the man disappeared under the assurance that Jo would take care of his mouse should something happen to him. A few weeks later, a young girl delivered the mouse to Jo. Crux had passed away and she was now the owner of Eduardo. The young girl? Aurelia, Crux's future daughter in another timeline. Confused? That's probably because you didn't see the diagrams. Currently MIA.
● Darren- Handsome former hockey player with a deepseated love for Cheesecake. Jo cares for him and loves his company. The two of them recently adopted each other as brother and sister, and Darren is now pushing for the title of uncle, though he has a huge hateboner for Web. Interaction between Darren and Jo has become awkward, something Jo doesn't like.
● Galan -
● Holly Andrews -
● James - Ray and Casey's son. Come back in time and unfortunately stuck, Jo does what she can to show she care. Even it it means being a little mean.
● Morg - So much hate. This bastard Shark-man decided Jo was a fun target for no reason beyond her being weaker than him and went about attacking her. His appearance makes Jo slip into snark mode pretty fast, and though she wouldn't admit it to many people, sets her on serious edge. After his attack, Jo asked Web and Syl to make her a suit of power armor.
● Naomi Stol -
● Pure Justice- Peej. Dearest friend, and more, Jo's heart broke when he was shot through the chest right infront of her eyes and there was nothing she could do to save him. She trusted him entirely, loved him dearly, and knew that he would do anything for her. To lose him was a serious blow to Jo's emotions.
● Raykera and Casey- Ray. Was. The. Cutest. Preggo. Ever. Jo loves Ray's sass and company. She's easy to get along with and fun to banter. Jo loves to be around Ray, and goes rather mushy around the newest member of Ray's family, her baby boy James. Jo respects Ray for her honesty and fighting abilities, as well as the way she can just as easily make people smile. She misses Ray's company often since their family moved. Ray's husband, Casey? Nice guy, with obvious good taste in women. Jo and Casey have become a little closer recently when James went missing and was used as collateral for Casey. With that drama over for the time being, Casey and Ray are hanging around, and Jo's more than pleased to have the company.
● Spellborne- Sully... yeah.
● Van -
● Zack Grimoire- Jo at one point considerd Zack to be a friend. He saved her ass in the War Zone and that got him big points. Not long after that, though, he began to stop talking to her. And after expressing more than a few unflattering opinions regarding her choice in husband, things spiralled downward further.